Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tinkitrace
    • By tinkitrace 12th Apr 18, 3:49 PM
    • 12Posts
    • 4Thanks
    tinkitrace
    Three - failing to cancel contract
    • 12th Apr 18, 3:49 PM
    Three - failing to cancel contract 12th Apr 18 at 3:49 PM
    I am having problems with three.

I have three contracts with them and have for nearly a decade. Two mobile phones and one broadband.
    I upgrade on time and pay by direct debit, I upgrade in store and sort everything out and go about my day.

Last November I became aware that I was paying 4 direct debits and had been for 10 months.
    I called and found that they had failed to cancel my contract (the guy in the store did this for me as I upgraded early but wasn't charging me for 3 months). He phoned to sort out the contracts cancelling one and starting the other from December 2016.

I have phone numerous times being passed around the houses and most don't know what I want, spoken to complaints always told they will call me back (never do).

I am now being hounded by debt collecting agencies saying I owe Three 57.00. Spoken to three they have no idea what account I owe money on and can't find it.

I spoke to them yet again today, they just say I should have cancelled contract, i reiterate that I did and the man at the shop did this for me and I was there. They say that complaints will contact me. I again ask why do I owe 57.00 and they have no idea (but they have added it to my credit file).

How do I get a resolution, calling is not helping, and this has been going on for months now.

Any help is gratefully received.
    Thanks
Page 1
    • J B
    • By J B 12th Apr 18, 6:01 PM
    • 2,919 Posts
    • 1,052 Thanks
    J B
    • 12th Apr 18, 6:01 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 6:01 PM
    I upgrade in store and sort everything out.
    Originally posted by tinkitrace
    How do I get a resolution, calling is not helping, and this has been going on for months now.
    Originally posted by tinkitrace
    How about "going into store and sorting everything out"??
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

261Posts Today

2,016Users online

Martin's Twitter