Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Hebrews12
    • By Hebrews12 12th Apr 18, 1:56 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Hebrews12
    Homemade table football table
    • 12th Apr 18, 1:56 PM
    Homemade table football table 12th Apr 18 at 1:56 PM
    I've stripped down an old table football table that was made of chipboard and quite knackered and want to rebuild it. I'm just wondering whether I should use MDF of wood? Your thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • maisie cat
    • By maisie cat 12th Apr 18, 2:01 PM
    • 609 Posts
    • 728 Thanks
    maisie cat
    • 12th Apr 18, 2:01 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 2:01 PM
    MDF and plywood are stable, so for reuse as a football table that will be fine. Real wood is a better look if you want to use as a dining table, but being natural will move in response to humidity & temperature.
    • Hebrews12
    • By Hebrews12 12th Apr 18, 2:03 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hebrews12
    • 12th Apr 18, 2:03 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 2:03 PM
    Thanks for this. I should have mentioned that it's for a youth club so needs to be quite robust and will need to be moved each time we use it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,434Posts Today

6,918Users online

Martin's Twitter