Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 12th Apr 18, 11:56 AM
    • 3,402Posts
    • 2,147Thanks
    S0litaire
    Another TOTO energy debacle...
    • 12th Apr 18, 11:56 AM
    Another TOTO energy debacle... 12th Apr 18 at 11:56 AM
    OK.

I got the email with 10,000's of others saying TOTO are moving me to Utilita on the 10th...

It's now the 12th, Utilita don't have any knowledge of my account.

TOTO insists it was passed on to Utilita. After 2 weeks of ignoring my emails and finally getting a ticket on their support site.

Utilita confirmed to me that the National Database has still got TOTO listed as my supplier...

How can one company be soo bad that it's impossible to get away from! even when they themselves are trying to get rid of me!

I feel a long day is just getting started...

**UPDATE**

wow!

It only took this post and a 20 min wait to get a reply form TOTO.

Apparently I got the "we're moving you" email in error, and TOTO are still my supplier.

So theirs that...
    It might not be that long of a day after all
    Last edited by S0litaire; 12-04-2018 at 12:17 PM. Reason: update!
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
Page 1
    • Theta101
    • By Theta101 12th Apr 18, 12:53 PM
    • 140 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    Theta101
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:53 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:53 PM
    What a truly pathetic company.
    How these jokers keep their licence is beyond me.
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 12th Apr 18, 12:58 PM
    • 3,402 Posts
    • 2,147 Thanks
    S0litaire
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:58 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:58 PM
    What a truly pathetic company.
    How these jokers keep their licence is beyond me.
    Originally posted by Theta101
    I'm in a catch22 situation:
    Not too keen to stay with TOTO.
    But can't afford to move to another supplier while on Pre-Pay tariff.
    Don't trust TOTO enough to change my pre-pay to Monthly Tariff to allow me access to cheaper monthly payment deals from other suppliers!
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
    • iwork4utilita
    • By iwork4utilita 26th Apr 18, 5:31 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    iwork4utilita
    • 26th Apr 18, 5:31 PM
    • 26th Apr 18, 5:31 PM
    be aware that if you have to move from toto to utilita and have a utilita meter fitted, the amount of money you pay will increase from toto tariff to utilita tariff. keep the toto meter even if you are forced to move to utilita!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

141Posts Today

1,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin