Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bjproc
    • By bjproc 12th Apr 18, 9:48 AM
    • 15Posts
    • 10Thanks
    bjproc
    Resolver - Add a company
    • 12th Apr 18, 9:48 AM
    Resolver - Add a company 12th Apr 18 at 9:48 AM
    I've tried to apply to add a company through the Resolver site, but it's been 5 weeks and it's not been added.

How long does it normally take?
    Last edited by bjproc; 12-04-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Page 1
    • societys child
    • By societys child 12th Apr 18, 10:59 AM
    • 5,326 Posts
    • 5,927 Thanks
    societys child
    • 12th Apr 18, 10:59 AM
    • 12th Apr 18, 10:59 AM
    No one here works for Resolver.

Why not contact the company directly, probably quicker and less chance of your communication going astray?

• bjproc
    • By bjproc 12th Apr 18, 11:38 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    bjproc
    • 12th Apr 18, 11:38 AM
    • 12th Apr 18, 11:38 AM
    thanks, i didn't think anyone from here worked for them, as it is a forum, just wondering if anyone knew how long it usually takes for a company to be added.

I'll write to the company first.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 12th Apr 18, 12:56 PM
    • 20,965 Posts
    • 11,738 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:56 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:56 PM
    thanks, i didn't think anyone from here worked for them, as it is a forum, just wondering if anyone knew how long it usually takes for a company to be added.
    Originally posted by bjproc
    Yes, it's a discussion forum about PPI, not the Resolver company or it's E-Mail complaint tool. Your question needs to be directed to Resolver itself.

As the other respondent said, why wait weeks (or months) when you can simply write, call or E-Mail the company in question?

The tool is just a convenient E-Mail template, it does not enhance the chances of success and it harvests aggregated data (anonymously) about the complainants.
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 13th Apr 18, 12:14 AM
    • 94,498 Posts
    • 62,449 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 13th Apr 18, 12:14 AM
    • 13th Apr 18, 12:14 AM
    Is the company are regulated company?
    Have they had enough complaints to trigger a complaints reference on the FOS data?

Resolver put on all the firms that are typically having PPI complaints. Not those that were unregulated or are not suffering PPI complaints (typically small local firms).

There is also the issue that small local firms wouldn't recognise resolver or the way it lays out data.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

322Posts Today

2,071Users online

Martin's Twitter