Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 11th Apr 18, 8:04 PM
    • 16,360Posts
    • 12,430Thanks
    hollydays
    0 WOW
    Speaker to play music through my ipad
    • 11th Apr 18, 8:04 PM
    0 WOW
    Speaker to play music through my ipad 11th Apr 18 at 8:04 PM
    Speaker to play music through my iPad
Page 1
    • Cisco001
    • By Cisco001 12th Apr 18, 1:25 PM
    • 2,831 Posts
    • 1,204 Thanks
    Cisco001
    • 12th Apr 18, 1:25 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 1:25 PM
    I assume you are after bluetooth speaker?
    What budget?

I am consider getting bluetooth speaker as well.
    This caught my eye
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Tribit-portable-Wireless-Waterproof/dp/B078S4P3J9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523535779&sr=8-1&keywords=tribit+sound+go+speaker

There are some review on youtube if you are interest.
    • lofielectronic
    • By lofielectronic 12th Apr 18, 1:52 PM
    • 641 Posts
    • 299 Thanks
    lofielectronic
    • 12th Apr 18, 1:52 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 1:52 PM
    I've had two cheaper speakers in the past but just recently got an Ultimate Ears BOOM 2.

This frequently came top in a lot of surveys and whilst twice the price of the one posted the sound quality and level to the dozen or so others I've heard over the years is well worth the cost I would say. It gives a better, louder sound than some cheap stereos we've had.

They've recently come down in price quite a bit, they were in the 200 region when they first came out but now are about 80. If you need something to carry then it may not be the best choice as it is a little bit heavier, but does have a long battery life due to that. If I'd know the sound was this good I would have bought one earlier. As you say though, depends on the budget the OP is looking for.

They also do a new version which had good reviews and is lighter the Ultimate Ears ROLL 2, I was looking at that as it was cheaper before I got the other.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 12th Apr 18, 7:31 PM
    • 16,360 Posts
    • 12,430 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 12th Apr 18, 7:31 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 7:31 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,637Posts Today

8,350Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin