Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Megan F
    • By MSE Megan F 11th Apr 18, 5:34 PM
    • 349Posts
    • 172Thanks
    MSE Megan F
    MSE News: Council agrees to take down 'shyster' EHIC ad from its website
    • 11th Apr 18, 5:34 PM
    MSE News: Council agrees to take down 'shyster' EHIC ad from its website 11th Apr 18 at 5:34 PM
    A council has taken down an advert for a 'shyster' site - which charges customers £35 to submit an otherwise free EHIC application - after MoneySavingExpert.com contacted it...
    Read the full story:
    'Council agrees to take down 'shyster' EHIC ad from its website'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
    Read the latest MSE News
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
Page 1
    • minislim
    • By minislim 16th Apr 18, 12:16 PM
    • 311 Posts
    • 174 Thanks
    minislim
    • 16th Apr 18, 12:16 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 12:16 PM
    its about time there was an overhaul with advertising.
    council websites, facebook and even hotmail. most of which are now dodgy or shyster in their nature.

i'm sure many are like me in saying. in the last few years i have never clicked on any adverts like these intentionally!

if they use such dodgy methods of advertising. how dodgy is the company, service or the product they are offering?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,919Posts Today

6,475Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin