Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • celestius
    • By celestius 11th Apr 18, 2:35 PM
    • 1,081Posts
    • 449Thanks
    celestius
    Sell 3 items and receive a £10 ebay voucher!
    • 11th Apr 18, 2:35 PM
    Sell 3 items and receive a £10 ebay voucher! 11th Apr 18 at 2:35 PM
    Start Date 11-Apr-2018
    End Date 10-May-2018
    All you need to do is sell 3 items worth £10 in total and you'll get a £10 ebay voucher!
Page 1
    • dlusman
    • By dlusman 11th Apr 18, 2:50 PM
    • 2,348 Posts
    • 4,573 Thanks
    dlusman
    • 11th Apr 18, 2:50 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 2:50 PM
    Start Date 11-Apr-2018
    End Date 10-May-2018
    All you need to do is sell 3 items worth £10 in total and you'll get a £10 ebay voucher!
    Originally posted by celestius
    Though only for some selected sellers
    • BargainJunky
    • By BargainJunky 11th Apr 18, 7:53 PM
    • 1,406 Posts
    • 894 Thanks
    BargainJunky
    • 11th Apr 18, 7:53 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 7:53 PM
    I received this last night but for some strange reason it is now showing as active and that I have used 0 but only have 1 left to use.

Ebay gremlins strike again.
    • sham63
    • By sham63 11th Apr 18, 9:31 PM
    • 988 Posts
    • 756 Thanks
    sham63
    • 11th Apr 18, 9:31 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 9:31 PM
    I received this last night but for some strange reason it is now showing as active and that I have used 0 but only have 1 left to use.

Ebay gremlins strike again.
    Originally posted by BargainJunky
    Glad itís not just me. I accepted the offer and got the same thing after listing my 3 items.

The 3 items were shown against my normal 100 free listings quota and not against the £10 voucher offer in Ďall sellingí.

I ended them and resisted a couple of hours later and got the same thing. Hope itís just a glitch!
    • BargainJunky
    • By BargainJunky 12th Apr 18, 12:32 AM
    • 1,406 Posts
    • 894 Thanks
    BargainJunky
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:32 AM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:32 AM
    Glad itís not just me. I accepted the offer and got the same thing after listing my 3 items.

The 3 items were shown against my normal 100 free listings quota and not against the £10 voucher offer in Ďall sellingí.

I ended them and resisted a couple of hours later and got the same thing. Hope itís just a glitch!
    Originally posted by sham63
    Mine is separate from my free listings but is still currently showing as 0 used 1 available. Fingers crossed they sort it as I have a few things to list but will wait until the weekend.
    • Pierre De Grenoble
    • By Pierre De Grenoble 12th Apr 18, 10:49 AM
    • 407 Posts
    • 230 Thanks
    Pierre De Grenoble
    • 12th Apr 18, 10:49 AM
    • 12th Apr 18, 10:49 AM
    That reads to me that If you sell ANY three items over the specified period that you will qualify for the voucher.

It doesn't seem that it matters how and when they are listed or if they are a paid or free listing.

It's difficult to be certain without seeing the terms of the offer..
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 12th Apr 18, 11:57 AM
    • 3,537 Posts
    • 1,994 Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    • 12th Apr 18, 11:57 AM
    • 12th Apr 18, 11:57 AM
    I assume this is an offer on private accounts?
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    • Pierre De Grenoble
    • By Pierre De Grenoble 12th Apr 18, 12:17 PM
    • 407 Posts
    • 230 Thanks
    Pierre De Grenoble
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:17 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:17 PM
    Originally posted by ballisticbrian

Don't know about yourself but the only thing that eBay give me on my Business account is a bill..
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 12th Apr 18, 12:31 PM
    • 3,537 Posts
    • 1,994 Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:31 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:31 PM
    Don't know about yourself but the only thing that eBay give me on my Business account is a bill..
    Normally except last month, I got an offer, "offer 30 day returns and get 20% off FVF" which amounted to hundreds of pounds whereas we can't normally offer the same day dispatch and everything else to get the FVF discount.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    • steviebabes
    • By steviebabes 12th Apr 18, 2:47 PM
    • 1,635 Posts
    • 772 Thanks
    steviebabes
    Although this offer shows in promotions the used & left columns make no sense. You can list as many items as you like but you need to sell 3 to a value of £10 (not including postage) to qualify for the voucher.
    • BargainJunky
    • By BargainJunky 12th Apr 18, 7:06 PM
    • 1,406 Posts
    • 894 Thanks
    BargainJunky
    Ebay at its finest the offer is as clear as mud.

I have listed a few things and will do some more in the next few days - lets see if this £10 voucher materialises thats assuming I manage to sell anything
    • wishuponastar
    • By wishuponastar 12th Apr 18, 9:50 PM
    • 550 Posts
    • 644 Thanks
    wishuponastar
    Originally posted by ballisticbrian
    I didn't get it sent to me (boohoo) and I'm a private seller, so I guess it is for only some private sellers perhaps.
    • killerboy32
    • By killerboy32 16th May 18, 5:36 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    killerboy32
    Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone has received their voucher? I had activated the offer and sold 4 items but no voucher yet.
    I understand it takes up to 6 weeks however I checked my ebay account today and noticed the ebay message with the promo has mysteriously disappeared and also the promo is not in my history at the bottom of selling page.
    After contacting ebay they say I did not activate the offer (not true I definitely did). But could not tell me why it has disappeared from my messages but will now investigate.
    Looks like they are trying to remove any signs of it from my account! Just a heads up in case anyone else encounters similar issues.
    • BargainJunky
    • By BargainJunky 16th May 18, 8:21 PM
    • 1,406 Posts
    • 894 Thanks
    BargainJunky
    I can find no reference to the offer either!
    • sham63
    • By sham63 17th May 18, 9:03 AM
    • 988 Posts
    • 756 Thanks
    sham63
    Nor me. Sold 4 items so should get the voucher.
    • steviebabes
    • By steviebabes 17th May 18, 9:59 AM
    • 1,635 Posts
    • 772 Thanks
    steviebabes
    I kept the original email with the offer link. https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/6190/
    • soolin
    • By soolin 17th May 18, 10:15 AM
    • 61,069 Posts
    • 43,632 Thanks
    soolin
    I kept the original email with the offer link. https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/6190/
    Originally posted by steviebabes
    That's very useful for those who are asking, thank you.

There are a huge number of terms and conditions in there, it might be worth a read and a double check that every single thing was complied with (sneaky things like paypal only and only certain categories). Then maybe a call to ebay if it still looks as though sales were eligible and no voucher has been received.

EDIT, if the OP is correct and this offer finished on the 10th May then it looks like there is still potentially a further 5 weeks to wait

'The coupon code will be sent to you by email within six weeks after the promotional period has finished.'
    Last edited by soolin; 17-05-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • MarkP1
    • By MarkP1 18th May 18, 10:42 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MarkP1
    Just spoken with eBay regarding this
    The lady called me from an 00 353 number, we chatted & she had not heard of the offer but we checked and she found it.
    The terms and conditions say that the voucher will take up to six weeks to arrive in your e-mail inbox?
    She sent me a copy of the promotion and I just have to wait.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 18th May 18, 11:11 AM
    • 61,069 Posts
    • 43,632 Thanks
    soolin
    The lady called me from an 00 353 number, we chatted & she had not heard of the offer but we checked and she found it.
    The terms and conditions say that the voucher will take up to six weeks to arrive in your e-mail inbox?
    She sent me a copy of the promotion and I just have to wait.
    Originally posted by MarkP1
    As per the posts above the offer said ''The coupon code will be sent to you by email within six weeks after the promotional period has finished.' ' and the promo only finished on the 10th May.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • killerboy32
    • By killerboy32 14th Jun 18, 2:21 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    killerboy32
    Anyone received theirs yet? Looks like we'll either be waiting the full 6 weeks or not getting it at all
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

140Posts Today

1,505Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Watching Theresa May... seriously would anyone in their right mind truly want her job right now!

• RT @thecheekypostie: @MartinSLewis Thanks to this, I have just skim read it. To those in Scotland - on page 548, Dounreay is mentioned by n?

• Today's twitter poll: The 585 page draft agreement of the withdrawal of the UK from the EU has been published. A? https://t.co/8YLkPyzqYM

• Follow Martin