Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Theriddler69
    • By Theriddler69 11th Apr 18, 12:43 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Theriddler69
    Switching back to nationwide using refer a friend incentive
    • 11th Apr 18, 12:43 PM
    Switching back to nationwide using refer a friend incentive 11th Apr 18 at 12:43 PM
    Hi all,
    Have just switched to tsb to pocket the 75 switch incentive having been a long-term nationwide current account holder. My other half has a nationwide current account. My question is will she be able to refer me back in the future (and each of us pocket the 100 refer a friend incentive?). Thanks.
Page 1
    • blindman
    • By blindman 11th Apr 18, 1:36 PM
    • 5,182 Posts
    • 4,206 Thanks
    blindman
    • 11th Apr 18, 1:36 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 1:36 PM
    Hi all,
    Have just switched to tsb to pocket the 75 switch incentive having been a long-term nationwide current account holder. My other half has a nationwide current account. My question is will she be able to refer me back in the future (and each of us pocket the 100 refer a friend incentive?). Thanks.
    Originally posted by Theriddler69
    So long as she has not reached her 5 referrals in a year and you have never been referred then Yes.
    • Fan Of 2018
    • By Fan Of 2018 11th Apr 18, 3:29 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Fan Of 2018
    • 11th Apr 18, 3:29 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 3:29 PM
    Says clearly in the rules that it doesn't have to be a new account, you can even switch into an existing account and get the cash.
    • DollyTheSheep
    • By DollyTheSheep 14th Apr 18, 5:47 PM
    • 29 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DollyTheSheep
    • 14th Apr 18, 5:47 PM
    • 14th Apr 18, 5:47 PM
    (There is a Recommend a Friend tab in Current Accounts on Nationwide website)
    Last edited by DollyTheSheep; 15-04-2018 at 1:24 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,649Posts Today

8,281Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Pownerpuff: @MartinSLewis thanks to your guidance, my monthly outgoings (bills) are £400 cheaper PER MONTH than they were 2 years ago!!?

• The programme is primarily aimed at parents not kids. But I think mid teens upwards is likely fine https://t.co/SIJczfKJW8

• Even if u don't have kids, Id love u to watch my 10 things ur kids need to know doco tonight ITV 9pm. It mixes mone? https://t.co/YIqNbllX8h

• Follow Martin