Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • evergreen
    • By evergreen 11th Apr 18, 9:05 AM
    • 379Posts
    • 82Thanks
    evergreen
    0 WOW
    2019 flights
    • 11th Apr 18, 9:05 AM
    0 WOW
    2019 flights 11th Apr 18 at 9:05 AM
    I wanted to book a cruise for August next year in the Caribbean, so we can get decent cabin and price, but how do you book a flight as they seem to only be available one year in advance?
    Thanks
Page 1
    • Caz3121
    • By Caz3121 11th Apr 18, 9:21 AM
    • 11,509 Posts
    • 7,524 Thanks
    Caz3121
    • 11th Apr 18, 9:21 AM
    • 11th Apr 18, 9:21 AM
    wrong board...you would need to wait for flights to be released by the airline (note they are not necessarily cheapest when first released) register for the alerts on the airlines website(s)
    • k3lvc
    • By k3lvc 11th Apr 18, 9:34 AM
    • 2,411 Posts
    • 4,007 Thanks
    k3lvc
    • 11th Apr 18, 9:34 AM
    • 11th Apr 18, 9:34 AM
    And not to scaremonger I'd be looking for watertight bookings/insurance before committing to a big investment on a flight dependent holiday next year - there are other articles (and even airline warnngs) available but this gives the gist

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/931511/brexit-news-travel-flights-holidays-2019
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 11th Apr 18, 1:30 PM
    • 5,217 Posts
    • 3,749 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    • 11th Apr 18, 1:30 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 1:30 PM
    This forum is only for posting holiday bargains. Moving to the correct forum

Hi, we move threads if we think they!!!8217;ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • blindman
    • By blindman 11th Apr 18, 1:50 PM
    • 5,182 Posts
    • 4,206 Thanks
    blindman
    • 11th Apr 18, 1:50 PM
    • 11th Apr 18, 1:50 PM
    And not to scaremonger

Really-with a link to a scaremongering article

I'd be looking for watertight bookings/insurance before committing to a big investment on a flight dependent holiday next year - there are other articles (and even airline warnngs) available but this gives the gist

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/931511/brexit-news-travel-flights-holidays-2019
    Originally posted by k3lvc
    if I was going on a cruise I'd like it to be watertight too
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

64Posts Today

2,425Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I'm v moved by many of ur comments on #10Things tonight. Very thankful it was seen in the spirit it was meant. I'm? https://t.co/JaeoPqIczM

• RT @MartinSLewis: Many asking about the free finanacial education textbook for schools - it's out in a couple of weeks - here's info https:?

• RT @psychotherapyMM: @MartinSLewis ?there?s a sacrifice? Most valuable point tonight. Success (however that looks) does not come easy. Nobo?

• Follow Martin