Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Thisisouryear
    • By Thisisouryear 10th Apr 18, 9:54 PM
    • 12Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Thisisouryear
    Aldermore decision?
    • 10th Apr 18, 9:54 PM
    Aldermore decision? 10th Apr 18 at 9:54 PM
    Hello All, this is my first thread that I have started so bare with me
    Having previous credit issues I have ended up applying as a FTB to Aldermore.
    My MA has said that the application process can take 6 weeks can anyone please clarify if this is the case?
    Iím not sure my poor heart can take it!
    Many thanks
Page 1
    • Kweedan
    • By Kweedan 11th Apr 18, 11:36 AM
    • 17 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Kweedan
    • 11th Apr 18, 11:36 AM
    • 11th Apr 18, 11:36 AM
    Hi

I am a first time buyer with Nationwide. It took 4 weeks and 1 day from application to offer, we applied at the end of January. We were told it would take sometime between 4-6 weeks. I was told that that was a quick time.

It can vary on a lot of things I think, such as if they come back asking for any more documents, and how long it takes for somebody to go round to the property you are buying to do the survey.

Property fell through after offer but that's a different story Although we have found somewhere else now, and have put another application in with Nationwide also, hopefully it will take a little less time this time around

Best of luck x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

100Posts Today

1,793Users online

Martin's Twitter