Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SamMoneySaver
    • By SamMoneySaver 10th Apr 18, 4:56 PM
    • 19Posts
    • 4Thanks
    SamMoneySaver
    Bulb Energy Pay As You Go Referral
    • 10th Apr 18, 4:56 PM
    Bulb Energy Pay As You Go Referral 10th Apr 18 at 4:56 PM
    Saving Alert for Prepay customers.
    You can now save up to 20% off your bills with Bulb Energy.

https://quote.bulb.co.uk/refer/shamsuddin

Follow the link above and get a quote for your property. Remember once an estimated quote is shown, scroll down and click on !!!8220;Refine my Quote.!!!8221; This will provide you with an accurate quote. 50 credit will be applied once joined but I will need to contact them once you have fully switched.

Bulb now offers warm home discount which is a discount of 140, making your bills even cheaper only if you qualify. This includes pre-pay or pay-as-you-go electricity meters.

I also pass 20 of my referral to charity or 20 to you, you decide via PayPal.

For Pay Monthly customers;

https://quote.bulb.co.uk/refer/shamsuddin

I will be more than happy to assist you save money so please pm me.

Admins, if this post isnt allowed, please let me know.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 16-06-2018 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Admin told me to remove email address
    Love Saving others Money
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Apr 18, 5:45 PM
    • 33,674 Posts
    • 39,799 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Apr 18, 5:45 PM
    • 10th Apr 18, 5:45 PM
    Remove the email address
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Apr 18, 5:46 PM
    • 33,674 Posts
    • 39,799 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Apr 18, 5:46 PM
    • 10th Apr 18, 5:46 PM
    This is for bulb pre pay only

The non prepay bulb thread is here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74114703&highlight=bulb#post74114 703
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

80Posts Today

1,721Users online

Martin's Twitter