Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • adviceplease1234
    • By adviceplease1234 10th Apr 18, 2:52 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    adviceplease1234
    Axa mppi
    • 10th Apr 18, 2:52 PM
    Axa mppi 10th Apr 18 at 2:52 PM
    I had MPPI with Axa which I cancelled in 2012. I now want to try and reclaim it as I believe it was mis sold (was told due to my age I wouldn't get mortgage without it, I was 19). I have the policy number but the phone number on the last paperwork I had from them is no longer in use. I have tried their website but finding it very hard to get the correct contact number. Can anyone help me with contact details for this or an online form I could submit? thanks
Page 1
    • Nasqueron
    • By Nasqueron 10th Apr 18, 3:20 PM
    • 5,486 Posts
    • 3,383 Thanks
    Nasqueron
    • 10th Apr 18, 3:20 PM
    • 10th Apr 18, 3:20 PM
    Try the below

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/axa-complaints/contact-details

Do you have any stronger (preferably provable) complaint reasons than an unsupported verbal allegation?
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 10th Apr 18, 3:44 PM
    • 94,559 Posts
    • 62,530 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 10th Apr 18, 3:44 PM
    • 10th Apr 18, 3:44 PM
    Your complain to the seller. AXA tended to sell products either through mailshots/adverts or via mortgage brokers. For a small number of years, they did operate a salesforce of tied agents and via the Coop bank.

You would not complain to AXA if you used a mortgage broker. Only if you bought via an AXA tied agent.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

182Posts Today

1,061Users online

Martin's Twitter