Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Templedc
    • By Templedc 9th Apr 18, 9:10 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Templedc
    Corgi homeplan cover - avoid at all costs
    • 9th Apr 18, 9:10 PM
    Corgi homeplan cover - avoid at all costs 9th Apr 18 at 9:10 PM
    I have, for only the second time, had to call Corgi with regards to a defect on my system. They have again found every reason why they should not repair the defect. They were supposed to conduct a service last month but as with previous years I have had to chase them up. Now the system has a defect they are refusing to repair the defect or carry out the service.

The company are happy to take the money but I have had nothing but problems with them when I have required their service.

I would suggest anybody thinking of taking out cover with Corgi, avoid them at all costs
Page 1
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 10th Apr 18, 6:42 AM
    • 2,847 Posts
    • 2,987 Thanks
    LadyDee
    • 10th Apr 18, 6:42 AM
    • 10th Apr 18, 6:42 AM
    There are many others who have had problems with this company and warned against using them - this is just one thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4165731&highlight=corgi
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 12th Apr 18, 12:18 AM
    • 9,037 Posts
    • 5,386 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:18 AM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:18 AM
    The person who fitted my system (coming to service tomorrow) said there was no point in having a contract; just call him if there is a problem. This is unlikely for some time so will save money.

A couple of days without gas boiler is no great loss as we managed for weeks using a kettle and pans to heat water (even for a baths,which meant extra exercise going up and down stairs),before the new system was fitted.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,338Posts Today

8,060Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin