Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • venison
    • By venison 9th Apr 18, 8:39 PM
    • 2,344Posts
    • 2,576Thanks
    venison
    A simple request to all.
    • 9th Apr 18, 8:39 PM
    A simple request to all. 9th Apr 18 at 8:39 PM
    If I may beg your indulgence for a moment, it is important when answering threads/giving advice that it is done so with some knowledge or a reference to where you have seen the advice.

We seem to be having a problem where people, (lets be generous) are giving poor or misinformed advice and for some seeking answers this can cause problems.
    Remember it is often better to say nothing than to say something that is wrong.

There are a number of very well informed people who daily give advice to others, it would be a great shame if others were driven away by ill informed or lets be honest trolls.

Thank you, and remember if you see a post that you think shouldn't be there use the "report" button.

Venison.
    Former Board Guide
Page 2
    • Tommo1980
    • By Tommo1980 11th Apr 18, 2:57 PM
    • 375 Posts
    • 589 Thanks
    Tommo1980
    Ok wizardly18/wizardy18....

Edit: Damn I should have quoted!
    Last edited by Tommo1980; 11-04-2018 at 4:04 PM.
    • poppy12345
    • By poppy12345 11th Apr 18, 8:25 PM
    • 3,391 Posts
    • 3,266 Thanks
    poppy12345
    Ok wizardly18/wizardy18....

Edit: Damn I should have quoted!
    Originally posted by Tommo1980
    Indeed, i also noticed the post had been removed and rightly so.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,269Posts Today

7,787Users online

Martin's Twitter