Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • xyz123
    • By xyz123 9th Apr 18, 5:29 PM
    • 1,574Posts
    • 379Thanks
    xyz123
    0 WOW
    beach holiday -recommendation for vegetarian faily?
    • 9th Apr 18, 5:29 PM
    0 WOW
    beach holiday -recommendation for vegetarian faily? 9th Apr 18 at 5:29 PM
    hi - looking for all inclusive beach holiday (5-6 hours flying time) during may school holidays. any recommendations for vegetarian friendly places (been to Turkey too many times from work and don't feel like going there. Been to Greece once and veg food choice in hotel was quite limited.). Bulgaria seems to be one of the cheapest and trendy places to be at the moment but based on reviews, I am not sure re vegetarian food availability.

thanks
    J
Page 1
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 9th Apr 18, 6:05 PM
    • 4,856 Posts
    • 1,830 Thanks
    knightstyle
    • 9th Apr 18, 6:05 PM
    • 9th Apr 18, 6:05 PM
    A French friend and her family are vegetarians, they do eat fish, and they usually go to Agadir 1/2 board. A lot of French people go there and she says the local restaurants always have decent vege options.
    Don't know which UK operators go there but worth a look.
    • xyz123
    • By xyz123 9th Apr 18, 6:13 PM
    • 1,574 Posts
    • 379 Thanks
    xyz123
    • 9th Apr 18, 6:13 PM
    • 9th Apr 18, 6:13 PM
    A French friend and her family are vegetarians, they do eat fish, and they usually go to Agadir 1/2 board. A lot of French people go there and she says the local restaurants always have decent vege options.
    Don't know which UK operators go there but worth a look.
    Originally posted by knightstyle
    Thank you for your reply. My bad I should have mentioned we have been there. While the food was nice, I don't fancy going back there (sorry if I am coming across as too choosy but we don't go on many holidays so want to make sure that it counts). Ta
    • Red-Squirrel
    • By Red-Squirrel 9th Apr 18, 7:56 PM
    • 3,467 Posts
    • 9,306 Thanks
    Red-Squirrel
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:56 PM
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:56 PM
    You might be better asking on vegetarian/vegan facebook groups.
    • dondo
    • By dondo 9th Apr 18, 8:20 PM
    • 492 Posts
    • 162 Thanks
    dondo
    • 9th Apr 18, 8:20 PM
    • 9th Apr 18, 8:20 PM
    We are vegetarian and been to Italy (Tuscany to be precise) and never found it a struggle to find something.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,649Posts Today

8,281Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Pownerpuff: @MartinSLewis thanks to your guidance, my monthly outgoings (bills) are £400 cheaper PER MONTH than they were 2 years ago!!?

• The programme is primarily aimed at parents not kids. But I think mid teens upwards is likely fine https://t.co/SIJczfKJW8

• Even if u don't have kids, Id love u to watch my 10 things ur kids need to know doco tonight ITV 9pm. It mixes mone? https://t.co/YIqNbllX8h

• Follow Martin