Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kernow22
    • By Kernow22 9th Apr 18, 4:41 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Kernow22
    Fibre Broadband & TV Bundles
    • 9th Apr 18, 4:41 PM
    Fibre Broadband & TV Bundles 9th Apr 18 at 4:41 PM
    I've been receiving promotional material from BT to say Infinity Fibre Broadband is now available in my area.
    When I search the MSE website for my postcode, I get Now and Plusnet results, amongst others. However, when I click through the 'get deal' link, neither site are able to provide the offers in my area.
    Do BT have an exclusivity period and that's why I can't switch?
    I'm currently with Sky and paying 74.99 for standard Broadband, Sky Entertainment, HD+ box, Box Sets and free landline calls.
    Very keen to switch would prefer to switch to Fibre rather than standard Broadband for another 18 months.
    Any help or advice much appreciated.
Page 1
    • Neil Jones
    • By Neil Jones 9th Apr 18, 7:34 PM
    • 1,515 Posts
    • 933 Thanks
    Neil Jones
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:34 PM
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:34 PM
    pop your details in here and see what it says from the horse's mouth:
    https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/index.do

If the one from BT says you can't get fibre, most other providers will say the same as well. Normally when the databases update themselves you'll then be able to order it.
    • Kernow22
    • By Kernow22 10th Apr 18, 4:06 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Kernow22
    • 10th Apr 18, 4:06 PM
    • 10th Apr 18, 4:06 PM
    I've checked and it says yes but demand is high. Will keep checking back to Plusnet and Now to see when they're able to offer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,396Posts Today

6,898Users online

Martin's Twitter