Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • BertieBoy
    • By BertieBoy 9th Apr 18, 4:37 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    BertieBoy
    Dropshipping from China to UK
    • 9th Apr 18, 4:37 PM
    Dropshipping from China to UK 9th Apr 18 at 4:37 PM
    Hi All,

I have recently joined this forum in search of some answers that I need.

I am looking to start a store where i will hopefully be dropshipping products from China to the UK. I understand most of the import duty taxes, customs charges etc but one thing that I dont understand is how customs will know the value of the item if i ask the manufacturer to not include and promotions/ pricings on the package?

If anyone who knows of dropshipping to the UK or even better anyone who has dropshipped to the UK can help me ot it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bertie
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

126Posts Today

1,451Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin