Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 9th Apr 18, 6:19 AM
    • 7,073Posts
    • 41,757Thanks
    determined new ms
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 9th April?
    • 9th Apr 18, 6:19 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 9th April? 9th Apr 18 at 6:19 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 3016.55/Roadkill 8.73
    Wombling 2018 145.73/RK 0.04
Page 5
    • little pink purse
    • By little pink purse 15th Apr 18, 4:40 PM
    • 877 Posts
    • 4,077 Thanks
    little pink purse
    Sorry things have been tough lpp. Time to focus on you now x
    Originally posted by carrielovesfanta
    thanks defo I was starting to think i was going mad lol xx
    nsd may /10
    feb fuel and food budget 350.00

debt total highest 66k now 65k
    FIRST DEBT TO BLAST 2142.95 /
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 15th Apr 18, 9:04 PM
    • 7,073 Posts
    • 41,757 Thanks
    determined new ms

Family has been crazy got stuck in the middle of a family member lies web then turned it all on me I will not bore you with the details its been like the J.K show
    I've now cut them off sad but I cant cope with liars etc

lpp xx
    Originally posted by little pink purse
    Coming from a dysfunctional family too, you have my full sympathy. SAdly there's not many left of mine, and I have limited contact with anyone other than my kids and my brother. I cba'd with all the dysfunction. Better off without the drama.

Remember the saying "not my monkeys. Not my circus!"
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 3016.55/Roadkill 8.73
    Wombling 2018 145.73/RK 0.04
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

576Posts Today

5,183Users online

Martin's Twitter