Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 8th Apr 18, 8:44 PM
    • 2,467Posts
    • 35,458Thanks
    Natty68
    Weekly Flylady Thread 9th April 2018
    • 8th Apr 18, 8:44 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 9th April 2018 8th Apr 18 at 8:44 PM
    What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Valli for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don!!!8217;t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour- Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

I have included a deep clean challenge this week. I thought as we are supposed to be heading into Spring, it would be nice if we did a bit of deep cleaning Obviously this is purely voluntary, you do not have to do it if you don't want to..

Killer Kitchen - Monday
    Level One
    Clear and wipe work surfaces
    Open the windows and let in the spring!
    Level Two
    Sweep and Mop the floor
    Clean the guncky filters and drawers from DW's, WM's etc
    Wipe the cupboard fronts, appliances and all those manky corners!!
    Level Three
    Wipe the table, replace cloth if needed
    Clean all those small appliances, wipe their home then put them back..
    Wipe the icky things out of the fridge.
    Extras
    • Clean oven/hob if you must.. *rolls eyes*
    • HHI .. with your clean iron!!
    • Clean windows and sills
    • Treat the pets for fleas!!! This is prime time for them to be developing an infestation.. the last thing you need in your house!

Deep clean challenge day one.. I do not want anyone straining themselves so if this is too much or not sensible because you'll hurt yourself don't do it!! Listen to your body.
    • Empty the cupboards and clean the entire insides, start with the worst cupboard!!.. shelves, everything.
    • Get rid of the chipped plates etc.. the chipped parts harbour germs of disgusting proportions as the pottery but it porous they have lots of places to hide.. revolting.. get rid!
    • Figure out what needs using up first and work it into your meal plan this week!
    • Clear clutter from shelves and wipe them over.. I want to see empty spaces and shiny shelves!!

Mad Tuesday - Living room, Hallway, Stairs
    Level One

Remove clutter from floors, chairs and fireplace
    Open the windows and let in some fresh air
    Level Two
    Vacuum floors and sofas
    Wipe and water neglected plants
    Dust those flat fluffy surfaces
    Level Three
    Vacuum under the furniture you can move
    Clean windows, pictures, mirrors etc.
    Clear a hotspot
    Vacuum hall and stairs.. all the way up to the top!!!!!
    Extras
    • Update financial spreadsheets/accounts.. if you have none to do.. DO SOME FILING.. all that paperwork HAS a home!!
    • Wipe woodwork in the hall and stairs
    • Wipe front door.. inside and out!
    • Wash any nets/curtains that need cleaning.. put up fresh ones!
    • Sort that corner full of shoes and coats and bags... I know you all put this off so Get it sorted.. before the proper nice weather hits!!

Deep clean challenge
    • Drag out all the furniture and clean the skirtings and all the woodwork
    • Change the pictures in the frames that you have been meaning to update forever!!
    • Put all the paperwork in one heap and sort through it
    • Sort out the magazines and newspapers and sling them in the recycling... if it's anything like mine I have my own magazine shop building up.
    • Scrub the manky marks off the carpet
    • Scrub the manky marks off the sofas

Study or other reception room & bathrooms - Wednesday
    Level One

Clear the clutter from all these rooms!!
    Wash any curtains/blinds/mats etc that need doing
    Level Two
    Vacuum the floors
    Clean bath, toilets, shower and sinks
    Wipe down the tiles and defragment the pc while doing this.
    Level Three
    Declutter and dust the pc desk
    Wipe away cup rings and sticky things
    Wipe the keyboard, mouse, cables and sockets and suchlike.
    Clean the windows.
    Extras
    • Vacuum under movable furniture
    • HHI..
    • Deal with any calls etc that need doing
    • Clear a hotspot
    • Replace any dead toothbrushes and sponges

Deep clean challenge
    • Haul out the pc desk and deal with the destruction which lies beyond MSE land
    • Polish the cat & dust the menfolk
    • Wash the curtains/nets
    • Drag out the larger furniture you can manage and clean under and behind it.
    • Scoop all that hotspot into one heap.. and fling it in the bin.. keeping the bits you really have to, but put them away nicely.
    • Clean up any floor gibble

Master bedroom & landing - Thursday
    Level 1

Check fire alarms are working
    Remove and wash bed linen and duvet covers.
    Fling open the window and let in the spring!
    Level 2
    Dust surfaces & make sure no cobwebs..
    Vacuum & turn mattress before replacing with fresh linen..
    Air the duvet if the weather permits
    15 minutes floordrobe clearance
    Level 3
    Vacuum floors in bedroom and on landing
    Sort 10 things from your wardrobe (or someone elses) that you can get rid of..
    Clear a hotspot.. or spend 15 minutes clearing one.
    Extra tasks list, as usual choose one or more
    • 33 fling boogie time, go on grab a bag and clear that clutter
    • Clean windows in these rooms
    • Clear a box of clutter from the landing
    • Sort through that airing cupboard!!

Deep Clean Challenge
    • Sort through a pile of landing gibble
    • Sort your 'stash' in your bedroom.. you know the place that you stuff things and think.. yep.. I'll sort that later.. The one you hide presents in, yep we're all guilty of it me included!!!
    • Dive under your bed and drag out all the boxes and get them reorganised..
    • Find the floor.. not just a bit of it.. ALL of it!!!!!!!! and vacuum it
    • Wipe over the skirting boards

Friday - Childrens/spare rooms or a catchup
    Level One

Clear the floor
    Spend at least half an hour doing something just for yourself.. a nice bath, a manicure.. just your time! Make that appointment to have you hair done!!
    Level Two
    Strip the beds and wash those sheets.. and any duvets that need doing
    Flip the mattresses over
    Binbag dance
    Level Three
    Vacuum the floor
    Deweb and defluff the room
    Clean the windows
    Extras
    • Wash any curtains/throws/cushions etc that need it
    • Wipe sticky marks from walls and doors and skirting
    • Clean any tv's, pc's playstations in the room
    • Put the discs/videos in the correct boxes and books on shelves

Deep Clean Challenge
    • Wipe the bed frames down
    • Drag the junk out from behind wardrobes, chests of drawers and under the bed.. deal with it appropriately.. and that does not mean stuffing it back under!! lol
    • Clear, wipe declutter and make pretty any shelves
    • Wipe over the big furniture.. wardrobes etc
    • Make the clothes in the drawer all neat and tidy
    Last edited by Natty68; 13-04-2018 at 8:28 AM.

Struggling financially

Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
Page 2
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 9th Apr 18, 12:00 PM
    • 10,404 Posts
    • 113,370 Thanks
    LameWolf
    Kaz.. the crazy stuff people buy! I sold a 19 year old parasol for a pushchair.. mad people!
    Originally posted by pigpen
    I seem to remember Valli selling a bunch of OOD condoms, some time back!

Fluttering gently today and tomorrow; Buddy and Indi are still here so there is no way in Hel I am emptying the kitchen cupboards. I'd have to wash every single item after it had been sniffed/licked/trodden on by dogs, so it can wait til I'm between bookings.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 9th Apr 18, 12:30 PM
    • 4,401 Posts
    • 51,698 Thanks
    Jazee
    Dogs walked, patio weeded, lunch eaten.
    Savings 2018: £1288.56
    Garden spends 2018 - £90.17 (compost, solar lights, begonia plants)

• pigpen
    • By pigpen 9th Apr 18, 12:45 PM
    • 36,684 Posts
    • 472,380 Thanks
    pigpen
    LW.. I've sold those too.. hen do's apparently.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    24/03/2018 £53974.15 (5.15% int.)
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 9th Apr 18, 1:01 PM
    • 566 Posts
    • 6,969 Thanks
    Fayolle
    DD dropped off in the rain. She will be very wet and smelly when I pick her up at the end of the week.

Popped into the nearby c00p for bread and milk in a bid to avoid going to a bigger supermarket and overspending. Just realised that the milk date is tomorrow. I'm not an avid date person, but Grrrrr.

Birthday present wrapped for delivery later in the week. I just need to find the card.

Towels now in the WM, soup being slurped before I attack the kitchen.
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 9th Apr 18, 1:06 PM
    • 10,404 Posts
    • 113,370 Thanks
    LameWolf
    I vacuumed yesterday. I may as well not have bothered. It's covered in Indi-hair again today; and the boys have got the lounge looking like an explosion in a toy factory.

Mr LW has gone out to get a new rear windscreen wiper for the car; I don't think it counts against us for Scrimpers though; it's a very necessary item imho, and the existing one is worn out.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 9th Apr 18, 1:23 PM
    • 36,684 Posts
    • 472,380 Thanks
    pigpen
    FINALLY... the small is snoozing and the other 3 are happily engrossed in ipads/innotabs.. peace reigns!!

So..

Washing out on the line..
    DW emptied and refilled
    TD on
    Then I will decide whether to declutter some more from the kitchen, declutter DD3's room or SOFAADFA (WoW and knitting are feeling VERY appealing!!)
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 9th Apr 18, 1:38 PM
    • 36,684 Posts
    • 472,380 Thanks
    pigpen
    pmsl... I love calling british gas... I have another wombat on the phone but at least this one wasnt rude or offensive haha....
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 9th Apr 18, 1:41 PM
    • 36,684 Posts
    • 472,380 Thanks
    pigpen
    ok.. found a wombat.. and demanded to speak to someone else.

Apparently I now have 'fraud post'... seriously? have you ever heard of such a thing?
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 9th Apr 18, 1:48 PM
    • 36,684 Posts
    • 472,380 Thanks
    pigpen
    hang up.... aaaaand ring back in 15 minutes... pmsl
    Last edited by pigpen; 09-04-2018 at 2:05 PM.
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 9th Apr 18, 1:50 PM
    • 4,401 Posts
    • 51,698 Thanks
    Jazee
    Grass cut with shears. Too wet for the mower but hopefully it will dry out a bit more and I'll be able to do a proper job.
    Savings 2018: £1288.56
    Garden spends 2018 - £90.17 (compost, solar lights, begonia plants)

• kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 9th Apr 18, 1:52 PM
    • 9,628 Posts
    • 121,719 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Still raining here and cold with it.

Shoppnig is done and away
    Lunch sandwich is eaten
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -10 so far and counting!!
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 9th Apr 18, 3:13 PM
    • 36,684 Posts
    • 472,380 Thanks
    pigpen
    Found a BG person with a brain.. yeah!!! That's my tariff sorted. Now I need to sort the meters and the overcharge.

DD3 collecting laundry..

OH on his way home shortly. DD2 got a new job.. full time ( round.. gelato place in st stephens if DS fancies ice cream lol) I really wish someone/anyone would even offer OH an interview or a decent job.. I'm really struggling with kitchen hours being all over the place.

Best get on with kitchen mess..
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 9th Apr 18, 4:15 PM
    • 2,467 Posts
    • 35,458 Thanks
    Natty68
    Afternoon my lovelies I've done the hoovering through the house and degrotted the cat tray while DH was at a drs appointment. Folded up clean washing from the maiden and put a fresh load on it to dry. I even sorted out the odd veg to make soup.

The poor lamb has a mouthful of ulcers etc and after my nagging he took himself off to see the Dr. Well after being out for over an hour.. (the Drs is only 5 mins away..) .I thought appts were only 10mins..the poor lamb has come back with a diagnosis of oral thrush.

He hates this methotrexate stuff as it throws up a new problem every few months. Although he is looking forward to being able to taste things again once the thrush/ulcers and sore throat has gone away. The scary thing is he can't even get a painkiller if the chemist knows hes on this drug, he has to go to either the Dr's or hospital if he can't get an appt. And here was me thinking we would get our lives back this year..wrong!!!!

I've been stitching to relax me and it has actually helped

Hugs to everyone xxx

Struggling financially

Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 9th Apr 18, 5:07 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 22,232 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    He hates this methotrexate stuff as it throws up a new problem every few months.
    Originally posted by Natty68
    Oh don't even start talking about that stuff, Mr N is like a kid on a Sunday night dreading going to school the next day, as he takes MTX on a Monday. He lately wonders if he is lactose intolerant, as he feels even sicker if he has cereal for breakfast, or yoghurt. So I g00gled it and surprise surprise there are reported incidents of MTX bringing about lactose intolerance. Which could be tricky if that turns out to be the case, as the tablets contain lactose. I hope Dave begins to feel better soon.

thanks for lists. After the weekend away at the motorbike rally, at least the house hasn't got untidy but we are tired and have a busy week ahead with lots of visitors, my birthday, visits to relatives as well as work (for me). So flying will be mainly by Mr N and on a need-to basis e.g. changing sheets between visitors. However one of the latter is my mum and she's not averse to housework (I didn't inherit that trait) so maybe we'll fly together. Rather hoping for gardening weather, it's horrible today.

Went to gym this morning.
    Had visit from solar salesman here to discuss add-ons for our system but decided that as he'd never seen bills as low as ours for a house the same size, nothing would be worth the investment.
    One load washing done.
    One large list of visitors/activities/meal plans in progress.
    One report about to have final check and be sent off.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • tiredwithtwins
    • By tiredwithtwins 9th Apr 18, 5:26 PM
    • 419 Posts
    • 1,216 Thanks
    tiredwithtwins
    can I join in? ive often read through these threads and thought what a good idea!! I tend to do MAD half hours (well, 10 minutes if im perfectly honest!!) on a daily basis .. but im off work this week before starting my new Nurse Specialist post next Monday, so intend to do a full spring clean of the house in the next 7 days!!
    I intend to tackle one room per day - today was my bedroom; it has been tidied, dusted and hovered to within an inch of its life!
    1 down, 6 to go!!

WM on for 4th time today
    online delivery from ocado put away
    Last edited by tiredwithtwins; 09-04-2018 at 5:29 PM.
    April GC (29/3-26/4) -£245/£300
    May GC (26/4- 31/5) - £350.

wading through the treacle of life!
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 9th Apr 18, 6:29 PM
    • 2,406 Posts
    • 35,821 Thanks
    ionafan
    Found a BG person with a brain.. yeah!!! That's my tariff sorted.
    DD2 got a new job.. full time
    Originally posted by pigpen
    Well done pigpen and DD2.

GWS Natty's DH.

Good luck to all job hunters.

Welcome tiredwithtwins

I started the day well with my phonecall to HMRC but have not really kept up the momentum.
    - WMx2, short TDx2, everything now folded and hung on airer in bathroom to dry properly.
    - Sorted out appointment with building society on Thursday and did a bank transfer to pay the carpenter tomorrow.
    - Took Rosie to the vet (just a quick check and nails clipped), then for a walk on the hills as a reward for being super good.
    - Listed another item on eee-by-gum, and have got watchers on the first 3 items
    - Made lunch for self and OH, took coffee into lounge, switched on iPlayer to watch a programme that I missed yesterday and promptly fell asleep for an hour
    - Cleared space for the carpenter to walk.
    - Fielded 2 phonecalls from the carpenter, whose ears must have been burning!
    - Solved the problem of having a useful wall socket covered by a cupboard and sent DH to @rg05 to collect a switched extension lead (we've got about 6 such leads, but the only switched one is used for the Christmas tree lights).
    - Booked Rosie onto an introductory scent work course from the end of the month.
    - Cooked tea.

Now about to take Rosie for another walk, but it will be a short one because (a) it's raining and (b) I need to do some work on my essay
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    02/01/2018: 11 st 10.5 lb
    24/04/2018: 11 st 2.5 lb
    • Valli
    • By Valli 9th Apr 18, 6:48 PM
    • 20,403 Posts
    • 231,983 Thanks
    Valli
    I seem to remember Valli selling a bunch of OOD condoms, some time back!
    Originally posted by LameWolf
    I'd completely forgotten about that but ...*takes a bow*

WM, TD and DW all x 1

work (in office) completely mad. Start the day with a backlog...and end with one. Doesn't make for a calm and unstressed moi.
    Last edited by Valli; 09-04-2018 at 7:06 PM.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
    • tboo
    • By tboo 9th Apr 18, 8:10 PM
    • 641 Posts
    • 2,865 Thanks
    tboo
    Done tonight

Killer Kitchen - Monday

Level One
    Clear and wipe work surfaces
    Open the windows and let in the spring!
    Level Two
    Sweep and Mop the floor
    Clean the guncky filters and drawers from DW's, WM's etc
    Wipe the cupboard fronts, appliances and all those manky corners!!
    Level Three
    Wipe the table, replace cloth if needed
    Clean all those small appliances, wipe their home then put them back..
    Wipe the icky things out of the fridge.
    Extras
    • Clean oven/hob if you must.. *rolls eyes*
    • HHI .. with your clean iron!!
    • Clean windows and sills
    • Treat the pets for fleas!!! This is prime time for them to be developing an infestation.. the last thing you need in your house!

Deep clean challenge day one.. I do not want anyone straining themselves so if this is too much or not sensible because you'll hurt yourself don't do it!! Listen to your body.

• Empty the cupboards and clean the entire insides, start with the worst cupboard!!.. shelves, everything.
    • Get rid of the chipped plates etc.. the chipped parts harbour germs of disgusting proportions as the pottery but it porous they have lots of places to hide.. revolting.. get rid!
    • Figure out what needs using up first and work it into your meal plan this week!
    • Clear clutter from shelves and wipe them over.. I want to see empty spaces and shiny shelves!!
    started on No Clutter thread
    25/01/2018
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don't worry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” —Walter Hagen
    ----------------------------------------------
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 9th Apr 18, 10:32 PM
    • 566 Posts
    • 6,969 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Kitchen list pretty much done and it looked better for a couple of hours. I did turn out and wipe the worst cupboard. Meals will seem to have to involve honey. A lot of honey.

Dinner cooked, kitchen tidied again, bins out for the morning. I've measured up two windows for new blinds, so I'll have a look into sorting at least one of those this week. It's a full day at work tomorrow, so the paperwork which didn't get done today might not even make it to tomorrow's list either.

And it's still raining.
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 9th Apr 18, 11:19 PM
    • 24,114 Posts
    • 95,068 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Two Very important words. INJECTABLE METHOTREXATE.

Yes, MTX can knacker the ability to deal with dairy for a while. That's what Lactofree Milk and coconut or Soya yoghurt exist for.

Make sure the folic acid is being taken on the other days (mine is 6/7), good excellent dental hygiene, but the best reduction in side effects is through stabbing it in your leg/stomach fat rather than having it put into your stomach.

It's more expensive, but if the side effects are becoming intolerable, they're more likely to prescribe it.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,501Posts Today

7,651Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: Our money-saving expert @MartinSLewis explains why he's had enough of the scams trying to trick victims using his name and?

• Today's twitter poll: have you ever seen a ghost?

• RT @JohnnyMercerUK: Another important day ahead in achieving parity of esteem between mental and physical health: the breathing space schem?

• Follow Martin