Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • the devil made me do it
    • By the devil made me do it 8th Apr 18, 4:27 PM
    • 5,427Posts
    • 2,257Thanks
    the devil made me do it
    Honor p9 lite, Huawei p smart or Huawei p8 lite
    • 8th Apr 18, 4:27 PM
    Honor p9 lite, Huawei p smart or Huawei p8 lite 8th Apr 18 at 4:27 PM
    Been looking at these 3 phones and can't decide which one to go for. Any of them will be an improvement on the phone I currently have, especially since it's nearly 3 years old now.

If anyone can offer some advice, it would be much appreciated.
Page 1
    • Ive got a lovely bunch of
    • By Ive got a lovely bunch of 8th Apr 18, 6:16 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Ive got a lovely bunch of
    • 8th Apr 18, 6:16 PM
    • 8th Apr 18, 6:16 PM
    I'd go for the nokia 7 plus when it comes out in a couple of weeks
    • Timalay
    • By Timalay 8th Apr 18, 8:50 PM
    • 769 Posts
    • 386 Thanks
    Timalay
    • 8th Apr 18, 8:50 PM
    • 8th Apr 18, 8:50 PM
    What about the Moto X4?
    • the devil made me do it
    • By the devil made me do it 8th Apr 18, 10:06 PM
    • 5,427 Posts
    • 2,257 Thanks
    the devil made me do it
    • 8th Apr 18, 10:06 PM
    • 8th Apr 18, 10:06 PM
    What about the Moto X4?
    Originally posted by Timalay

I don't want to go over £200 to be honest. That's one of the reasons why I was looking at those 3 phones
    • neilmcl
    • By neilmcl 9th Apr 18, 7:20 AM
    • 11,625 Posts
    • 8,411 Thanks
    neilmcl
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:20 AM
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:20 AM
    Honor P9 Lite seems to be getting good reviews. It'll have a 2 year warranty if you get it from John Lewis.
    • custardy
    • By custardy 9th Apr 18, 7:24 AM
    • 34,016 Posts
    • 28,911 Thanks
    custardy
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:24 AM
    • 9th Apr 18, 7:24 AM
    Honor P9 Lite seems to be getting good reviews. It'll have a 2 year warranty if you get it from John Lewis.
    Originally posted by neilmcl
    It will have a 2 year warranty anyway

https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/

1. HUAWEI warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below).
    2. The Warranty is provided for a period of: twenty-four (24) months in respect of the device; six (6) months in respect of the charger and a removable battery; and, three (3) months in respect of the earphones, from the date of the original retail purchase of the Product (“Warranty Period”).
    3. Consumer law in some countries does not permit limitations on the warranty period or on the type of components covered by a warranty, and therefore, the limitations described at point 2 above, for the limitations not in accordance with such laws, may not apply to you.
    • flibblesan
    • By flibblesan 10th Apr 18, 4:42 AM
    • 51 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    flibblesan
    • 10th Apr 18, 4:42 AM
    • 10th Apr 18, 4:42 AM
    If you are buying the phone outright, look at the Honor 9 Lite. It has exactly the same internals as the Huawei P Smart but can be bought for under £170.

The only differences are the body of the phone being plastic on the Honor rather than aluminium on the Huawei, and the Honor has two front facing cameras where the Huawei only has one. But everything else is identical. Same screen, RAM, processor, storage etc.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

49Posts Today

2,205Users online

Martin's Twitter