Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jillabean
    • By Jillabean 7th Apr 18, 6:29 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Jillabean
    Gladstones court case for parking in own residential bay
    • 7th Apr 18, 6:29 PM
    Gladstones court case for parking in own residential bay 7th Apr 18 at 6:29 PM
    The defendant received a parking fine nearly 2 years ago for Es parking. The defendant was parked in their own allocated parking bay for their own property, with valid permit displayed in corner driver side window. The pictures taken from the parking inspector blatantly cut out the window the permit was placed. The defendant spoke to the owner of the company who told them they wouldnít be able to take it any further due to the picture evidence and to send an email appeal and it would be dropped. The defendant did so and around 4 months later started to receive demand letters, which then turned into solicitors. Gladstones are the 3rd solicitors to represent them and the defendant has now recieved a claim form from the court. I have read through some previous threads on here but there is nothing like my case. Could anyone help please.
Page 3
    • Jillabean
    • By Jillabean 8th Apr 18, 10:28 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Jillabean
    Itís hard to explain without showing the pictures but it wonít let me upload them
    I wanted to show how he had cut the window off on one side of the car the one where the permit was placed but not on the other side
    To honest itís pretty obvious to see from the pictures he took
    I will try and upload them again tomorrow
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 8th Apr 18, 10:42 PM
    • 9,298 Posts
    • 9,577 Thanks
    KeithP
    You cannot upload pictures here.

Upload them to a webhosting site, like tinypic, and post a link to the hosted image here.
    • Jillabean
    • By Jillabean 8th Apr 18, 10:47 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Jillabean
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t62rydse4rnp58c/Photo%2009-05-2016%2C%2012%2015%2019.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y05e9rgei5j9qru/Photo%2009-05-2016%2C%2017%2059%2029.png?dl=0
    • Jillabean
    • By Jillabean 8th Apr 18, 10:49 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Jillabean
    The first picture is what I took on the same day
    The second is what he took
    He also took a picture of the passenger side showing the full window
    • Jillabean
    • By Jillabean 8th Apr 18, 10:55 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Jillabean
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohwncyjkil0w6n5/Photo%2009-05-2016%2C%2017%2059%2019.png?dl=0

This is the picture of the full window on the passenger side
    • Guys Dad
    • By Guys Dad 8th Apr 18, 11:31 PM
    • 10,560 Posts
    • 9,917 Thanks
    Guys Dad
    It may be clear to you, but proves nothing.

Take exactly the same pic as the PPC guy not showing your pass from where he was standing, then move the camera a few inches further right showing a bit of your quarter light and a bit of the permit then the full thing but from exactly the same position as the warden was standing.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 8th Apr 18, 11:45 PM
    • 61,745 Posts
    • 74,641 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    I can see what you are saying, Jillabean. IMHO, absolute scum, operating an absolute scam*.

*Hansard 2.2.18
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • Jillabean
    • By Jillabean 9th Apr 18, 7:42 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Jillabean
    Ok I will take more pictures thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

159Posts Today

1,431Users online

Martin's Twitter