Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Emnlei2017
    • By Emnlei2017 6th Apr 18, 6:47 PM
    • 23Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Emnlei2017
    Hmrc tax rebate 2018
    • 6th Apr 18, 6:47 PM
    Hmrc tax rebate 2018 6th Apr 18 at 6:47 PM
    Here we go again for another year.
    Submitted mine today 6th April
Page 4
    • Vowlesynath
    • By Vowlesynath 17th Apr 18, 11:04 AM
    • 35 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Vowlesynath
    Right what I gather their two days behind. The updated date is the actual update from the previous date wich sounds confusing but as far as record keeping and management it's orite. To confirm this I rang them n got told payment was made Friday so 3-5 day and as it's not a transfer I've rang the bank and it's confirmed payment is on its way
    • callumc2475
    • By callumc2475 17th Apr 18, 11:17 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    callumc2475
    Has your status changed from 'Repayment Pending' ?
    • Vowlesynath
    • By Vowlesynath 17th Apr 18, 11:25 AM
    • 35 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Vowlesynath
    It won't until tomorrow
    • Road runner
    • By Road runner 17th Apr 18, 12:01 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Road runner
    Hi all, I'm another one waiting for rebate and still on bank repayment pending.
    • MariusD
    • By MariusD 17th Apr 18, 12:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MariusD
    Still bank repayment pending...
    • Randomtbh
    • By Randomtbh 17th Apr 18, 12:26 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Randomtbh
    Applied on the 6th here, pending bank repayment since the 7th April. I'm waiting like a rabbid dog on this and phone every afternoon. Last week's lot told me it's due to be issued on Friday, no probs. Yesterday some woman called to say it was selected for a CIS check and not to worry. Just called today to be told anytime before 29th May... no details or dates apart from 'anytime before, but up to another 6 weeks'.

Cars waiting on parts & I work away, so the situation is dire.

Anyone know any way I can speed this up..? Not making any money is making me grumpy! (& climbing the walllllllls)!

Good luck to the rest of ya !!!55357;!!!56834;
    • Job75
    • By Job75 17th Apr 18, 1:10 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Job75
    Hi

May I ask who you bank with just I might try ringing my bank to see if they can tell me if anything is showing

Thanks
    • Job75
    • By Job75 17th Apr 18, 1:11 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Job75
    Hi

May I ask who you bank with as I may try ringing my bank to see if it shows anything

Thanks
    • Peteyyy24
    • By Peteyyy24 17th Apr 18, 1:26 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Peteyyy24
    Applied on the 6th here, pending bank repayment since the 7th April. I'm waiting like a rabbid dog on this and phone every afternoon. Last week's lot told me it's due to be issued on Friday, no probs. Yesterday some woman called to say it was selected for a CIS check and not to worry. Just called today to be told anytime before 29th May... no details or dates apart from 'anytime before, but up to another 6 weeks'.

Cars waiting on parts & I work away, so the situation is dire.

Anyone know any way I can speed this up..? Not making any money is making me grumpy! (& climbing the walllllllls)!

Good luck to the rest of ya !!!55357;!!!56834;
    Originally posted by Randomtbh
    I'm in the same boat as you mate fingers crossed it will be soon last year it never took this long
    • iDaz88
    • By iDaz88 17th Apr 18, 1:56 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    iDaz88
    Repayment
    Just spoke to HMRC filed my SA on the 6th , been told repayment was issued on the 11th and could take 10 days to be paid into account, just glad to hear the words 'IT HAS BEEN ISSUED'

• Chris1987
    • By Chris1987 17th Apr 18, 2:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Chris1987
    Chris
    Still bank reapyment pending
    • georgiasdragons
    • By georgiasdragons 17th Apr 18, 2:14 PM
    • 566 Posts
    • 190 Thanks
    georgiasdragons
    Just spoke to HMRC filed my SA on the 6th , been told repayment was issued on the 11th and could take 10 days to be paid into account, just glad to hear the words 'IT HAS BEEN ISSUED'

Originally posted by iDaz88
    Until you get the email or see online repayment issued i wouldnt take what they say over the phone as accurate.
    • Claire2012xx
    • By Claire2012xx 17th Apr 18, 2:22 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Claire2012xx
    Filed for self assessment on the 9th still payment pending anyone else filed on the 9th?
    • PDMelectrical
    • By PDMelectrical 17th Apr 18, 2:54 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    PDMelectrical
    Hi all, filed my return online. Was accepted by hmrc on the 9th. Still 'bank repayment pending', called today to be told it had been sent for security checks and not to call back before the 29th of may. Only my second return so far.
    • Claire2012xx
    • By Claire2012xx 17th Apr 18, 3:02 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Claire2012xx
    Wow they really are slacking this year
    • iDaz88
    • By iDaz88 17th Apr 18, 3:12 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    iDaz88
    Repayment
    The adviser on the phone actually asked if i wanted an update as to the exact date the repayment had been issued as i rang for another enquiry regarding SA so we will see but i have a feeling it will be in the bank tomorrow the few times i have rang in previous years may be just lucky timing but when you speak to them in person it seems to be there in the bank the following day
    • AWtheBaggie
    • By AWtheBaggie 17th Apr 18, 3:13 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    AWtheBaggie
    Same boat
    Hi guys,
    I also sent my tax return back on 6/4/17 and still payment pending. My strongest advice is be patient and dont call them up. If you call up HMRC you risk being picked for further security and therefore delaying your return. Im hoping mine will be in the bank by Friday 20th !!!128074;
    I want to know when peoples status changes from payment pending though !!!128518;
    • Vowlesynath
    • By Vowlesynath 17th Apr 18, 3:25 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Vowlesynath
    Post office I bank with
    • Road runner
    • By Road runner 17th Apr 18, 4:05 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Road runner
    Spoke to my accountant shes waiting on five put in on the 6th or 7th. All of those are still payment pending. She spoke to another accountant from another firm and they are in the same situation.
    • Claire2012xx
    • By Claire2012xx 17th Apr 18, 4:18 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Claire2012xx
    I wonder what the hold up is it seems everyone!!!8217;s are still pending
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

72Posts Today

2,328Users online

Martin's Twitter