Housing benefits UNDER CAUTION LETTER

Comments

• Nannytone
    Nannytone Posts: 501 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Danday wrote: »
    Your choice. But if you want a breakdown of how I will send you a PM so as to avoid taking this thread away from what it relates to.

Vop is saving £1,200 a month. £700 in a credit card repayment and then £500 in savings. Explain that
  • bspm1
    bspm1 Posts: 332 Forumite
    People can save quite a bit AND still be on benefits.
    As an example I manage to put aside £500 a month, I don't work and receive Pension Credit which as you know is means tested. If it starts to creep towards the £10,000 mark then the excess income is used to pay towards a holiday etc. Always something crops up that either needs replacing or buying.
    Yes I am aware of the savings limits but as it is not wrong to deprive yourself of income, only capital, the Pension Service are happy.

We don't know what the total income is coming into the OP household, but putting away £3000 over 6 months would not be impossible.

But you only applied for pension credit in February this year according to one of your posts so how do you know you can put away £500 per month and spend it on holidays?

Or do you mean you have put away £500 per month from the Pension Credit you have had for a couple of years which allowed you to have a free boiler (as per your other post)

And, No, I do not want to take any messages to PM as previously asked by you, all I wish for you to do is to stop giving misleading, untruthful, fanciful and illusory comments on a Benefit forum, spurious comments that can cause new posters to lose out on possible benefits they may be entitled to.
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    I save £1500 a month from my benefits. Please PM me to find out how. I!!!8217;ll givd you a clue, it!!!8217;s mostly by claiming them in one thread and not claiming them in another to confuse my bank account into giving me more money.
  • bspm1
    bspm1 Posts: 332 Forumite
    I save £1500 a month from my benefits. Please PM me to find out how. I!!!8217;ll givd you a clue, it!!!8217;s mostly by claiming them in one thread and not claiming them in another to confuse my bank account into giving me more money.

:beer::j:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh I can beat that!! I save £3500 per month from my £1200 per month benefits, I also purchased a villa in Florida with the interest from the £10000s in my bank account.

PM me NOW and I will tell you how to do it!!
  • Alice_Holt
    Alice_Holt Posts: 5,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 6 April 2018 at 8:55PM
    bspm1 wrote: »
    :beer::j:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh I can beat that!! I save £3500 per month from my £1200 per month benefits, I also purchased a villa in Florida with the interest from the £10000s in my bank account.

PM me NOW and I will tell you how to do it!!

Brilliant :rotfl:

And marliepanda :T
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
  • Tommo1980
    Tommo1980 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Lol....

wonder if these posts will survive the night!
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Tommo1980 wrote: »
    Lol....

wonder if these posts will survive the night!

I don’t see why not! We’re agreeing with the banal and bizarre!!
  • Danday
    Danday Posts: 436 Forumite
    bspm1 wrote: »
    But you only applied for pension credit in February this year according to one of your posts so how do you know you can put away £500 per month and spend it on holidays?

Or do you mean you have put away £500 per month from the Pension Credit you have had for a couple of years which allowed you to have a free boiler (as per your other post)

And, No, I do not want to take any messages to PM as previously asked by you, all I wish for you to do is to stop giving misleading, untruthful, fanciful and illusory comments on a Benefit forum, spurious comments that can cause new posters to lose out on possible benefits they may be entitled to.
    As I have said and I will say it again, I will not entertain a conversation with you that does not directly relate to the OP's thread - it would be wrong and improper to derail this thread to suit you. As for a PM, that offer was not directed at you - please read my post.
    Can we move on please?
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,915 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    As I have said and I will say it again, I will not entertain a conversation with you that does not directly relate to the OP's thread - it would be wrong and improper to derail this thread to suit you. As for a PM, that offer was not directed at you - please read my post.
    Can we move on please?
    Why are you always refusing to answer any of the questions that BSPM1 has asked you for the past few days?

I know there's others who are also thinking the same thing and i know they will agree with me when i say this.

Why do you tell so many different stories? Why say in one post that you never knew about the pension credit and in another post you say you've been claiming it for years? I really don't understand why you do this! These contradictions were proved multiple times throughout different threads, and a link posted by myself to prove what you actually said was correct. Posts have been removed randomly because people speak the truth. Yet those that don't speak the truth the posts are left up.

There's a lot of people on this forum that are waiting for those answers from you. Why don't you just answer the questions and then we can all move on and talk about something else. If you're that concerned about derailing the OP posts then start your own thread, simple.
  • batg
    batg Posts: 295 Forumite
    Genuine question, if you can afford to put away £500 a month, why are you applying for PIP? You obviously don't need the money.
    SOme single people are living on HALF what you can put away a month.
    People can save quite a bit AND still be on benefits.
    As an example I manage to put aside £500 a month, I don't work and receive Pension Credit which as you know is means tested. If it starts to creep towards the £10,000 mark then the excess income is used to pay towards a holiday etc. Always something crops up that either needs replacing or buying.
    Yes I am aware of the savings limits but as it is not wrong to deprive yourself of income, only capital, the Pension Service are happy.

We don't know what the total income is coming into the OP household, but putting away £3000 over 6 months would not be impossible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure