Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jubz0800
    • By jubz0800 6th Apr 18, 3:34 PM
    • 12Posts
    • 1Thanks
    jubz0800
    Civil enforcement pcn
    • 6th Apr 18, 3:34 PM
    Civil enforcement pcn 6th Apr 18 at 3:34 PM
    Hi I just needed some advice regarding my pcn

I have now been sent a final reminder to pay the pcn and has increased to 100. This was given because i overstayed the payphone by 15 minutes over the 90 min free period, I did ask the fast food restaurant if it was free parking and he said yes, also upon entering the car park there was no pay machines and as it was dark I had no idea I even entered a private land and no signs to say of how long customers could park for free, nothing at all now im not sure what to do on the reminder letter it says i could make an appeal within 30 of the pcn issue date this has gone well over now so now i cant appeal as it was issued 30/01/18 any advice? Also the letter stated that they have photographic evidence but no copies of photos were attached to the letter...
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th May 18, 12:47 AM
    • 57,393 Posts
    • 71,004 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Course it works! Well done for taking that leap of faith and believing us!

PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,210Posts Today

7,164Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin