Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • surveyor_101
    • By surveyor_101 5th Apr 18, 9:31 PM
    • 185Posts
    • 124Thanks
    surveyor_101
    PPS ticket
    • 5th Apr 18, 9:31 PM
    PPS ticket 5th Apr 18 at 9:31 PM
    My car got a ticket.

The Signs show bpa and ipc but the notice that!!!8217;s come is just ipc? Bit weird can they do that.

Any tips on dealing with them?
    Last edited by surveyor_101; 06-04-2018 at 5:54 PM.
Page 3
    • surveyor_101
    • By surveyor_101 24th Apr 18, 8:20 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 124 Thanks
    surveyor_101
    Funny as local Morrison got some negative press about their use of a ppc and anpr cameras a few years back,

It was also declared in the local rag that they had to drop a number of tickets due to a lack of planning for the anpr cameras. You think the copper associates would not have been so easily fooled by the ppc as no evidence of planning consent exists.

Anyone used this to get rid of tickets?
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 24th Apr 18, 8:40 PM
    • 10,628 Posts
    • 11,017 Thanks
    KeithP
    Use the forum search facility.

You will however have to be more particular about your spelling or you'll find nothing.
    Is it Copper Associates or Cooper Associates?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 24th Apr 18, 8:43 PM
    • 63,872 Posts
    • 76,517 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Anyone used this to get rid of tickets?
    Used what, planning consent? It's been mentioned and no, it has no legs in a defence.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • surveyor_101
    • By surveyor_101 14th May 18, 9:40 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 124 Thanks
    surveyor_101
    Land owner says they won;t comment on anything and have forwarded the emails to pps.

Pps have just sent reminder letter. I have raised a full complaint but the lady who was emailing me seems to just ignore me.

Any advice I assume it!!!8217;s ignore as standard letter was sent to pps at appeal stage.

I am not planning on ipc Appeal.

Don!!!8217;t visit the site anymore and won!!!8217;t be in te future
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 14th May 18, 9:47 PM
    • 20,237 Posts
    • 31,923 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Please switch off your 'Smart Punctuation' on your iPhone/iPad to avoid the littering of your posts with !!!!8217; and the like, as every apostrophe and some other punctuations convert to exclamation marks and numbers.

Go to 'General' > 'Keyboard' > 'Smart Punctuation' and flick the switch off.

Switching off seems to have no detrimental affect on any other use of the keyboard.
    Please note, we are not a legal, residential or credit advice forum, rather one that helps motorists fight private parking charges, primarily at the 'front-end' of the process.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 14th May 18, 9:49 PM
    • 10,628 Posts
    • 11,017 Thanks
    KeithP
    Any advice...
    Originally posted by surveyor_101
    Yes, four points:

1) turn off smart punctuation on your iphone/ipad.

2) read post #4 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.

3) post again on this thread if you get a letter before claim or official court correspondence.

4) your attention is needed on your 'signed off sick' thread.
    Last edited by KeithP; 14-05-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

140Posts Today

1,553Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Watching Theresa May... seriously would anyone in their right mind truly want her job right now!

• RT @thecheekypostie: @MartinSLewis Thanks to this, I have just skim read it. To those in Scotland - on page 548, Dounreay is mentioned by n?

• Today's twitter poll: The 585 page draft agreement of the withdrawal of the UK from the EU has been published. A? https://t.co/8YLkPyzqYM

• Follow Martin