Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • carol2712
    • By carol2712 5th Apr 18, 10:03 AM
    • 586Posts
    • 21,252Thanks
    carol2712
    Capital FM 1000 spend on ebay Thank you Lakshimi7
    • 5th Apr 18, 10:03 AM
    Capital FM 1000 spend on ebay Thank you Lakshimi7 5th Apr 18 at 10:03 AM
    Thank you so much for the post http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74042688 I have just received an email to say I have won, glad I was sitting down!

Not long moved house so this will help with getting the garden furniture.

Thank you for all your posts and a big thank you to all who post.
    Feb DVD, Photo edit console,3D eye lashes, DVD, ELC Art table, Chocolate hamper, bottle Johnnie Walker blue, Green and Black chocs, March, Garden security kit. Product of the Year,Games, Sewing kits, Chocs and fizz hamper,100 vouchers. April Book,1000 ebay spend, DVD,LFC washbag, Mdm Tussauds tickets, sugar paste,
Page 2
    • 13Kent
    • By 13Kent 8th Apr 18, 9:47 AM
    • 1,031 Posts
    • 4,030 Thanks
    13Kent
    Congratulations!

• lottiegirl
    • By lottiegirl 8th Apr 18, 10:20 AM
    • 2,678 Posts
    • 8,127 Thanks
    lottiegirl
    congratulations
    • toniq
    • By toniq 8th Apr 18, 11:34 AM
    • 28,395 Posts
    • 620,674 Thanks
    toniq
    Fabulous win well done xxx
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!!

• LoubeeLou
    • By LoubeeLou 9th Apr 18, 9:13 PM
    • 436 Posts
    • 224 Thanks
    LoubeeLou
    Fantastic win, well done.
    • ThunderCat
    • By ThunderCat 13th Apr 18, 9:51 AM
    • 729 Posts
    • 6,643 Thanks
    ThunderCat
    Well done and happy spending!
    2018 wins: Hong Kong holiday
    • Baroque
    • By Baroque 21st Apr 18, 3:51 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 900 Thanks
    Baroque
    Many congrats on your win, great news, hope your are enjoying your new garden. Hope you don't mind me asking but did you have to go on air or did they just advise via email. Have always avoided these comps as do not want to have to go on the radio.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,097Posts Today

8,287Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Facebook today admitted in parliament that after it heard of my defamation lawsuit against it for 50 fake scam ads? https://t.co/XttOnyH9sq

• RT @jamiesusskind: After more than 10 years, and with such sadness, I am leaving Labour. I'm doing it for the same reason that I joined: be?

• RT @Deeangelique_: I suggested @MartinSLewis get 'I Don't Do Ads' tattooed to his forehead yesterday. Today he posted this. I gave Martin L?

• Follow Martin