Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • davidscot
    • By davidscot 5th Apr 18, 9:37 AM
    • 548Posts
    • 93Thanks
    davidscot
    Sony Customer Service
    • 5th Apr 18, 9:37 AM
    Sony Customer Service 5th Apr 18 at 9:37 AM
    Hello all, hopefully someone can help here.
    Long story short is that grandsons Sony VR headset broke. Sent the pictures, details etc to Sony and after a really long wait they decided not to repair ( they are still under warranty )
    Anyway was hoping that someone can provide contact details of senior Customer Care (sic) team from Sony so I can take this matter further.
    Seem to have ran into a brick wall with Sony but not letting this lie.
    Thanks in advance for any help
Page 2
    • spadoosh
    • By spadoosh 11th Apr 18, 10:49 AM
    • 5,071 Posts
    • 6,828 Thanks
    spadoosh
    Argos refuse refund yes. Tell me to contact Sony yes. Sony refuse to repair/replace yes. Ask for Sony Customer Service address no
    Originally posted by davidscot
    They dont appear to have one. If youd like to contact them in realtion to a product you need to use their online form or telephone.
    +44 (0) 2073652810
    Opening hours:
    Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 18:00

Worth remembering that you have no contract with sony. Your contract is with argos and they are the only people who are legally obliged to deal with you. Sony can and apparently have told you theyre not interested. You might get a result emailing a ceo or writing a letter. Lets say you kick up a fiuss with sony and they still say no, what are you planning on doing? Your options will be pretty much limited to looking cross. Where as you deal with argos (the people youre supposed to) and they dont give you an answer you can take them to court, youll have much more of a case against argos than you will sony seeing as you bought the item from argos not sony.
    Don't be angry!
    • custardy
    • By custardy 11th Apr 18, 12:55 PM
    • 33,341 Posts
    • 28,224 Thanks
    custardy
    Argos refuse refund yes. Tell me to contact Sony yes. Sony refuse to repair/replace yes. Ask for Sony Customer Service address no
    Once again,and do try to take this in.
    your contract is with Argos,they palmed you off to Sony. They have refused a warranty repair. So you go back to the company you have a contract with.
    • davidscot
    • By davidscot 12th Apr 18, 8:54 AM
    • 548 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    davidscot
    Once again,and do try to take this in.
    your contract is with Argos,they palmed you off to Sony. They have refused a warranty repair. So you go back to the company you have a contract with.
    Originally posted by custardy
    Oh I am taking this in smart !!!!. The original post was for Sony Customer Service contact details. No-one yet has provided these, all I have had is how it has been my fault etc etc.
    Well FYI I had Sony contact me yesterday after I escalated my complaint via email and hey surprise they are going to repair/replace the headset (sic) and have even sent a pre-paid label for postage costs
    • custardy
    • By custardy 12th Apr 18, 8:57 AM
    • 33,341 Posts
    • 28,224 Thanks
    custardy
    Oh I am taking this in smart !!!!. The original post was for Sony Customer Service contact details. No-one yet has provided these, all I have had is how it has been my fault etc etc.
    Well FYI I had Sony contact me yesterday after I escalated my complaint via email and hey surprise they are going to repair/replace the headset (sic) and have even sent a pre-paid label for postage costs
    Well isn't that a convenient happy ending......
    • davidscot
    • By davidscot 12th Apr 18, 9:47 AM
    • 548 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    davidscot
    Well isn't that a convenient happy ending......
    Oh yes it is. I'm a bit too long in the tooth to be playing childish games with a keyboard warrior
    • custardy
    • By custardy 12th Apr 18, 10:06 AM
    • 33,341 Posts
    • 28,224 Thanks
    custardy
    Oh yes it is. I'm a bit too long in the tooth to be playing childish games with a keyboard warrior
    and yet not too old to go chucking names around? That high ground isn't so high it seems.
    • davidscot
    • By davidscot 12th Apr 18, 10:18 AM
    • 548 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    davidscot
    and yet not too old to go chucking names around? That high ground isn't so high it seems.
    Moral high ground, aye right
    Dearie me
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

932Posts Today

6,663Users online

Martin's Twitter