Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Samsung_Note2
    • By Samsung_Note2 4th Apr 18, 1:01 PM
    • 599Posts
    • 252Thanks
    Samsung_Note2
    Capital One Credit File
    • 4th Apr 18, 1:01 PM
    Capital One Credit File 4th Apr 18 at 1:01 PM
    Just signed up to the Capital one credit file..and my satisfied CCJ"s are showing as 36600 and 25100.

They should be 366 and 251 and show on the both clear score and Noddle as the right amounts...obviously tried contacting Capital one but no answer as want that corrected.

Any point raising a complaint or just chase them to change the incorrect values.
    If my appalling spelling offends you that much...dont read my posts.
Page 1
    • smipsy
    • By smipsy 4th Apr 18, 1:17 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    smipsy
    • 4th Apr 18, 1:17 PM
    • 4th Apr 18, 1:17 PM
    another user on the forums had the exact same issue, they seem to be displaying the data wrong
    • Samsung_Note2
    • By Samsung_Note2 4th Apr 18, 1:27 PM
    • 599 Posts
    • 252 Thanks
    Samsung_Note2
    • 4th Apr 18, 1:27 PM
    • 4th Apr 18, 1:27 PM
    another user on the forums had the exact same issue, they seem to be displaying the data wrong
    Originally posted by smipsy
    Checked Noddle and MSE credit club...all others show correct amount.

So assuming some one at Cap1 has fat fingers.
    Last edited by Samsung_Note2; 05-04-2018 at 8:09 AM.
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 4th Apr 18, 1:45 PM
    • 2,320 Posts
    • 1,299 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 4th Apr 18, 1:45 PM
    • 4th Apr 18, 1:45 PM
    Yes it was mentioned on the original post I made.

Seems like a formatting error - they!!!8217;ve only just recently gone from showing a !!!8220;score!!!8221; only to a full report.
    • RG2015
    • By RG2015 4th Apr 18, 2:26 PM
    • 1,371 Posts
    • 845 Thanks
    RG2015
    • 4th Apr 18, 2:26 PM
    • 4th Apr 18, 2:26 PM
    Yes it was mentioned on the original post I made.

Seems like a formatting error - they!!!8217;ve only just recently gone from showing a !!!8220;score!!!8221; only to a full report.
    Originally posted by Gary_Dexter
    These formatting errors are appearing everywhere.

!!!8220!!!!8221!!!!8222!!!
    • Samsung_Note2
    • By Samsung_Note2 8th Aug 18, 10:39 AM
    • 599 Posts
    • 252 Thanks
    Samsung_Note2
    • 8th Aug 18, 10:39 AM
    • 8th Aug 18, 10:39 AM
    Old thread but still an on going issue...now resolved.

It appears that it was indeed someone with fat fingers as they admitted to the ombudsman that they made manual errors on some reports (not just mine obviously).

They later started showing i had an account in arrears..none showing on credit report and insistent as they were last time that they simply show what equifax give them.

Despite Equifax stating they had no accounts in arrears on there system so couldn't share that with Cap1...Cap1 simply wouldn't have it,even from Equifax...so Ombudsman had a look and straight away pulled Cap1 up on it stating that the credit file was wrong and listed a catalogue of errors,they actually went back eight years as id had Capital one card(s) over many years (pre and post bankruptcy) and listed all the mistakes Capital had made.

Many were no longer effecting me as most were over six years..obviously the last two have been recent,so 100 reward has been deemed acceptable from Ombudsman,which id say is fair..most important bit for me is Capital one aka Credit Wise being brought to the attention of Ombudsman again.

So its most certainly worth complaining about these companies as Capital one/Credit Wise have been so slap dash a five year old could have made a better job.

Also reported them to the ICO...spoke to a chap there and he said the complaint i had was exactly the reason they exist and make a complaint to them straight away.
    Last edited by Samsung_Note2; 08-08-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,489Posts Today

9,280Users online

Martin's Twitter