Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 12th Apr 18, 10:20 AM
    • 78 Posts
    • 175 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    They were all upto date, fully checked and working when this post was created. But thanks Rhiannon.
    Originally posted by Aesop
    It seems someone has removed Rustlers as it was listed but they haven't been giving out coupons for over a month - just thought I'd mention it as we have the best UK coupons page at MSE so I've updated the forum link to point to this post May we all continue to make it better
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 12th Apr 18, 10:22 AM
    • 78 Posts
    • 175 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    HI
    Another to check please
    Does anyone know if this one still gives a 2 coupon when you register to their club?
    https://www.schaer.com/en-uk/user/register

Thanks
    Originally posted by myrtleturtle
    Schar told us it does not - however it wasn't from an official Schar email address and we couldn't get hold of the contact so most likely not, but maybe? If you're gluten-free or have Coeliac disease then maybe it's worth a quick email to them
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 12th Apr 18, 10:31 AM
    • 8,194 Posts
    • 131,573 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    Coupon to look out for on promo jars of Branston Pickle

Sticker on lid with a giveaway saying 'Try Cooking with Branston, Win cooking kits worth 500'

carefully peel this off and there is a 50p coupon underneath Expiry 30/9/18
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 12th Apr 18, 10:59 AM
    • 8,194 Posts
    • 131,573 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    Pooch & Mutt Dog Food products
    50p off
    long expiry my coupon says ENDS 31/1/2028
    use in selected Tesco Extra, Morrisons, Waitrose or Pets at Home

http://www.poochandmutt.com/coupon/#.Ws8rNYjwazc
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 12th Apr 18, 11:56 AM
    • 8,194 Posts
    • 131,573 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    Holland & Barrett Reward Program

Coupon rewards & offers for those shopping with Holland & Barrett

Collect points on your shopping , recieve 150 points/1.50 when you first sign up register here T&Gs here

Earn points
    Receive an introductory 4 points for every 1 you spend. Collect 50 points or more and we'll regularly convert your points into coupons.

How do I join rewards for life?
    If you are making your first purchase on-line or by mail order, we will pop a membership card in with your order if selected at the basket stage to be sent to you. Alternatively, you can visit any of our stores to sign up (find your closest store with our Store Locator). You'll be given your rewards for life card straight away and will start earning points on your very first shop, plus you'll get 1.50 in points just for joining!

What benefits can I expect when I join?
    You'll receive 1.50 worth of points when you first join. From then on, you'll receive regular reward coupons and exclusive product vouchers to spend on your favourite products. You'll also be the first to find out about our exclusive promotions, member-only partnership deals, points events, offers, product launches and special activities relevant to your rewards for life account.
    • judexx
    • By judexx 15th Apr 18, 9:32 AM
    • 441 Posts
    • 813 Thanks
    judexx
    Almond Breeze expired
    Coupon for Almond Breeze (Drinks) now ended.
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 15th Apr 18, 11:02 AM
    • 8,194 Posts
    • 131,573 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    Thank you judexx, much appreciated, thanks for letting me know

Coupon for Almond Breeze (Drinks) now ended.
    Originally posted by judexx
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Apr 18, 5:55 AM
    • 13,018 Posts
    • 41,153 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Ongoing try me free thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74161072#post74161072
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 18th Apr 18, 8:40 AM
    • 8,194 Posts
    • 131,573 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    Morning Sarah

Sorry i hadn't realised there was still an active thread for these, i'll go edit the thread

Last edited by myrtleturtle; 18-04-2018 at 9:02 AM.
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 18th Apr 18, 9:26 AM
    • 8,194 Posts
    • 131,573 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    Tesco Free Magazine - April

Coupons:
    Expiry- 8/5/18
    4.00 off Colgate Max. white expert complete toothpaste 90ml
    50p off a2 fresh semi-skimmed milk 1ltr

Expiry - 23/4/18
    1.00 off Alpro Ice Cream
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,350Posts Today

6,471Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Kirsty_M_N: KFC Take off the disgusting skin & coating and eat the chicken with salad (lettuce) I presume they'll have. https://t.co/YF?

• OK. Im taking a break from discussing today's poll to go for a run (i'll need it with all those calories to come!)

• There's always one! Dave. You can't have Nando's. You've been shipwrecked. The choice is what it is. This real l? https://t.co/rBadHIHM0e

• Follow Martin