Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moneytorques
    • By moneytorques 1st Apr 18, 10:48 AM
    • 114Posts
    • 41Thanks
    moneytorques
    Target HCA Help to Buy Loan!?!
    • 1st Apr 18, 10:48 AM
    Target HCA Help to Buy Loan!?! 1st Apr 18 at 10:48 AM
    Has anyone else failed to receive their welcome pack after Completion? I'm 4 months into our new property and haven't received a single piece of literature.
    I've emailed them several times as I want to discuss other items and had nothing but an automated response.
    They haven't even set up the 1 per month administration fee!
Page 1
    • NYA2017
    • By NYA2017 9th Apr 18, 9:49 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    NYA2017
    • 9th Apr 18, 9:49 PM
    • 9th Apr 18, 9:49 PM
    Now that you mention it I don't think I've received mine. I definitely haven't set up the 1 payment. Completed December. But I've read on loads of different sources that there are big delays with Target atm, so that's probably why. It took me 3.5 months to get a reply to an unrelated question so I wouldn't worry. Maybe give them a call to nudge.
    • GRIFFINSM
    • By GRIFFINSM 14th Sep 18, 5:06 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GRIFFINSM
    • 14th Sep 18, 5:06 PM
    • 14th Sep 18, 5:06 PM
    Keep your eyes and ears peeled with Target. Once my 5 yr interest free was coming to an end i contacted them a few months beforehand to set up payments. I heard off them 4 months later to inform me my account was in arrears and i needed to make the payment immediately. Keep on at them as they are super disorganised. I dont think ive had a company cause me so much worry and tears ever. I had to go to the financial ombudsman in the end. They had to pay me compensation.
    • missplant
    • By missplant 15th Sep 18, 8:20 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    missplant
    • 15th Sep 18, 8:20 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 8:20 PM
    i had to phone them to set up my 1 fee, Ive been in my home 2 years but there was no arrears to pay.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

482Posts Today

6,470Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin