Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moneytorques
    • By moneytorques 1st Apr 18, 10:48 AM
    • 111Posts
    • 41Thanks
    moneytorques
    Target HCA Help to Buy Loan!?!
    • 1st Apr 18, 10:48 AM
    Target HCA Help to Buy Loan!?! 1st Apr 18 at 10:48 AM
    Has anyone else failed to receive their welcome pack after Completion? I'm 4 months into our new property and haven't received a single piece of literature.
    I've emailed them several times as I want to discuss other items and had nothing but an automated response.
    They haven't even set up the 1 per month administration fee!
Page 1
    • NYA2017
    • By NYA2017 9th Apr 18, 9:49 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    NYA2017
    • 9th Apr 18, 9:49 PM
    • 9th Apr 18, 9:49 PM
    Now that you mention it I don't think I've received mine. I definitely haven't set up the 1 payment. Completed December. But I've read on loads of different sources that there are big delays with Target atm, so that's probably why. It took me 3.5 months to get a reply to an unrelated question so I wouldn't worry. Maybe give them a call to nudge.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4Posts Today

4,001Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin