Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kernel Sanders
    • By Kernel Sanders 31st Mar 18, 6:40 PM
    • 3,324Posts
    • 1,358Thanks
    Kernel Sanders
    How Vectone Mobile rip you off
    • 31st Mar 18, 6:40 PM
    How Vectone Mobile rip you off 31st Mar 18 at 6:40 PM
    They advertise bundles such as 30GB/1000mins for 10pm (not a reduced or special offer), then invite you to buy a SIM preloaded with credit, enticing you with free credit e.g.10 for a preloaded 20 SIM
    [/url]
    Note from the next pic that they state the 20 you are spending is a top-up:
    Vect2.pngprice
    I ordered this, realizing that the 10 bonus might not be allowed for a half-price bundle but I'm staggered to find that you cannot purchase any bundle even with your own 20! Complained to CS who told me I would have to top up even more to get a bundle, which I refused to do. I asked for the return of my money so I could buy a bundle directly, but was refused. So, the 30 credit I have will only get me 333MB of data due to their extortionate rate of 9p/MB, or even less if I spend 19p on a text or 4 on a 22 minute call to another Vectone no.

Can someone please tell me where in the T&Cs it states this bizarre restriction?
    Last edited by Kernel Sanders; 04-04-2018 at 12:57 AM.
Page 1
    • Atasas
    • By Atasas 31st Mar 18, 6:52 PM
    • 736 Posts
    • 146 Thanks
    Atasas
    • 31st Mar 18, 6:52 PM
    • 31st Mar 18, 6:52 PM
    Crook's, simple as that
    • Kernel Sanders
    • By Kernel Sanders 31st Mar 18, 7:02 PM
    • 3,324 Posts
    • 1,358 Thanks
    Kernel Sanders
    • 31st Mar 18, 7:02 PM
    • 31st Mar 18, 7:02 PM
    Crook's, simple as that
    Originally posted by Atasas
    Or put even more simply, Crooks.
    • Atasas
    • By Atasas 11th May 18, 6:37 PM
    • 736 Posts
    • 146 Thanks
    Atasas
    • 11th May 18, 6:37 PM
    • 11th May 18, 6:37 PM
    Have been busy to the extent, didn't have no time to deal with them, but long story- short, got properly ripped off trice now... hence will do as promised, will try to have their trading in Britain suspended for good
    as it comes to my number- possibly will loose it and money stolen?- think have a chance of getting back, by chance, as have documented EVERYTHING properly, hence high hopes in getting rid of "rodents of mobile service networs"
    • PHK
    • By PHK 12th May 18, 10:47 AM
    • 138 Posts
    • 89 Thanks
    PHK
    • 12th May 18, 10:47 AM
    • 12th May 18, 10:47 AM
    Have been busy to the extent, didn't have no time to deal with them, but long story- short, got properly ripped off trice now... hence will do as promised, will try to have their trading in Britain suspended for good
    as it comes to my number- possibly will loose it and money stolen?- think have a chance of getting back, by chance, as have documented EVERYTHING properly, hence high hopes in getting rid of "rodents of mobile service networs"
    Originally posted by Atasas
    I have to be honest, that is a jumbled mess which is very hard to read. Can I suggest you contact an advice service to get some assistance in putting your complaint clearly in writing.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,994Posts Today

7,299Users online

Martin's Twitter