Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ThunderCat
    • By ThunderCat 30th Mar 18, 7:51 AM
    • 731Posts
    • 6,664Thanks
    ThunderCat
    Thank you Divamode. First holiday win!
    • 30th Mar 18, 7:51 AM
    Thank you Divamode. First holiday win! 30th Mar 18 at 7:51 AM
    I'm off to Hong Kong in May! Not won anything in ages so I am incredibly grateful for this amazing prize. Lots of extras thrown in (including Disney) which will help keep the costs down.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5784416&highlight=hong+kong
    2018 wins: Hong Kong holiday
Page 2
    • ThunderCat
    • By ThunderCat 13th Apr 18, 10:08 AM
    • 731 Posts
    • 6,664 Thanks
    ThunderCat
    Fantastic, congrats! (Nearly six years of comping, still trying to win a holiday!)
    Originally posted by velocity_girl
    This is my first holiday win after entering for well over a decade. So keep plugging away and I am sure you will win one eventually! When you least expect it, of course

Thank you for all your lovely messages everyone. May the Comping Fairy sprinkle her magic dust over each and every one you!
    2018 wins: Hong Kong holiday
    • badamsgirl
    • By badamsgirl 13th Apr 18, 11:07 AM
    • 3,331 Posts
    • 14,291 Thanks
    badamsgirl
    Fab win well done
    Good luck to everyone comping in 2018

May 2018 wins:
    • Crackerjack1
    • By Crackerjack1 15th Apr 18, 8:13 PM
    • 514 Posts
    • 7,649 Thanks
    Crackerjack1
    What a great prize.
    The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the sweet taste of cheap price has faded away.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

166Posts Today

1,506Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin