Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PennineAcute
    • By PennineAcute 27th Mar 18, 6:35 AM
    • 285Posts
    • 123Thanks
    PennineAcute
    Utility Point
    • 27th Mar 18, 6:35 AM
    Utility Point 27th Mar 18 at 6:35 AM
    Use this link to get 25 credit to your energy account.

If there is nothing in the referral code box, just enter Violet7291

https://www.utilitypoint.co.uk/?refer_token=Violet7291

13 Sept. Link is still valid
    Last edited by PennineAcute; 13-09-2018 at 4:24 PM.
Page 5
    • aplee
    • By aplee 16th Jul 18, 6:03 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    aplee
    I've used the code from AlexZickler above. Thankks!

Here's my code: Magenta42548
    Last edited by aplee; 26-07-2018 at 3:25 PM.
    • dtrain
    • By dtrain 17th Jul 18, 10:33 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    dtrain
    How long does it take for referral credit to appear in your account? No sign of it so far for me, despite using someone else's code when I signed up, and somebody else saying they'd used mine on here.
    Originally posted by Stompa
    Same. I chased (with the acc number of the person who used my code) and they said it would take a month...
    • peter_gb
    • By peter_gb 18th Jul 18, 8:29 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    peter_gb
    Thanks for the referal!
    Hi there, I signed up using mangomango's code above, thank you!

My referral code, feel free to use...

LINK DELETED urefer_token=Teal42216

or enter Teal42216
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by yas212
    Thanks for this code! I will post mine when the switch has gone through. No email confirmation yet but it looks like it takes a few days...
    • Thrawyn
    • By Thrawyn 18th Jul 18, 5:18 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Thrawyn
    Utility Point - 25 Referral
    Thanks, used nmjams reference.

If anyone needs a reference themselves for the 25 credit please use:
    Indigo43726

Thanks!
    • kspradhan
    • By kspradhan 20th Jul 18, 11:53 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kspradhan
    Thanks
    Thanks - used the last code to activate. Continuing this chain can you please my code next - Cyan35195
    • janzetec1
    • By janzetec1 22nd Jul 18, 7:30 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    janzetec1
    Utility Point
    You will receive a 25 credited to your account when signing up and joining Utility Point, by using a token, please use mine. Good Luck. Thank you.

My code has been overlooked, it is still available and has Not been used by anyone yet as at the 23/01/2019 and yes it will work if you use it.
    Thank you for reading my post.

I confirm as of todays date of 23 January 2019 that my code has still not NOT been used yet and will work

utilitypoint.co.uk/?refer_token=Lime20016

Last edited by janzetec1; 23-01-2019 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot my referral code
    • janzetec1
    • By janzetec1 24th Jul 18, 6:46 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    janzetec1
    My code has NOT been used 23/01/2019 Please check my previous posts for my referral code, it has been overlooked.
    You will receive a referral code when your account is fully open. It looks as if they give one code which you can also use to refer friends with, so if they sign up for an account you get a rewards plus they get 25. Good Luck.
    Last edited by janzetec1; 23-01-2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: corrected my answer to the question above
    • spainman
    • By spainman 27th Jul 18, 12:24 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    spainman
    Why are my posts being deleted from the forum????
    Other posts of a similar nature / content such as #96 are not deleted?
    I would like an explanation please
    thank you
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Jul 18, 12:44 PM
    • 34,554 Posts
    • 40,597 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Multiple reposts deleted

Only post your referral once in the thread

Don't delete earlier post and repost....I can see it if you do
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    As before ....

That includes "check my post number xxxxx"

Only post once
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Stompa
    • By Stompa 27th Jul 18, 1:23 PM
    • 7,810 Posts
    • 3,838 Thanks
    Stompa
    Only post once
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    You've missed #94 & #95.
    Stompa
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Jul 18, 1:51 PM
    • 34,554 Posts
    • 40,597 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Thanks , post 95 deleted so they only have one post
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 28th Jul 18, 8:11 AM
    • 34,554 Posts
    • 40,597 Thanks
    Browntoa
    And if you join up under a new user id to repost I delete
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 28th Jul 18, 10:57 AM
    • 34,554 Posts
    • 40,597 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I'm not discouraging people , just stopping SPAMMING and cheating

Personally I'd pick a long established member of the forum who contributed long before posting a referral
    • Stompa
    • By Stompa 29th Jul 18, 1:45 PM
    • 7,810 Posts
    • 3,838 Thanks
    Stompa
    Are people who are sharing these codes getting the 25 credit, and if so how long did it take??

I went live on the 10th and am still awaiting my credits for using a referral code when signing up and someone signing up with my code??
    Originally posted by FastFreddie
    FWIW I went live on the 1st, and nothing here either. I emailed them about it a few days ago, but have so far had no response.
    Stompa
    • janzetec1
    • By janzetec1 30th Jul 18, 11:37 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    janzetec1
    Nothing on my account yet but I think it is the last code on here. I have only recently found out how to put a referral code on this site..

See below: This was my answer to how long I waited for twenty five pound when I switched my account, I used a code from someone on here.

>>>>Thank you. Just checked. There is 25 in my account which was awarded for using one of the codes posted by someone on here when I signed up for Utility Point. However, My referral code has Not been used by anyone at all.
    It was awarded to my account 7 days after my first direct debit was taken out, so I did not wait too long. Hope all goes well for everyone<<<<
    Last edited by janzetec1; 23-01-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: answering another part of question
    • zzzatang
    • By zzzatang 31st Jul 18, 9:41 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    zzzatang
    Referral NOT Tracking - dont rely on codes from this forum
    Hello Charles. I used this code and it worked. Unfortunately, I never got the credit and utility points are asking me for the account number of the person with this code. Do you know who it belonged to on here? I would just hate for him/her and me to miss out on the 25 each! Ta ever so...
    Originally posted by Moneysaverexpert

I am in similar situation. Never got the credit. I remember using referral URL and also entering the code in the form while registering for Utility Point.

However, when I called them last week, they said their system doesnt show that I was referred or that I entered a referral code ! (thats daylight robbery). They asked me to produce the "full name" and "email address" of the referrer to prove I know the referrer and that person had referred me!
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 31st Jul 18, 9:59 AM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,312 Thanks
    bxboards
    Are people who are sharing these codes getting the 25 credit, and if so how long did it take??
    Originally posted by FastFreddie
    I joined before they did referals so did not qualify for a sign-up but my code has been on this thread for a while - either no one has used it (which is disappointing for a longstanding member who actually contributes here vs. all the 1 shot new posters), or they've not been credited.

Perhaps they only want genuine friends referrals?
    • vision2009
    • By vision2009 31st Jul 18, 11:51 AM
    • 147 Posts
    • 223 Thanks
    vision2009
    Their own website says to quote
    "Spread the word on any social media platform and be rewarded for every single switch that uses your personalized code and joins our growing community."
    Nothing in there about having to know the person or be a friend.
    • groovygraham
    • By groovygraham 2nd Aug 18, 1:38 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    groovygraham
    Hi.
    Just switched over to them on 1st August as SSE wanted 180 a year more over previous 12 month fix! Just hope it doesn't go like a certain energy company that failed a few days ago.

Here is my referral code i received. Feel free to use it.

Cheers Graham
    Green41579
    I've joined Utility Point and saved money on my energy. They provide a dedicated and personalised service and work together with their customers to ensure our utilities work around our lifestyle. If you join too we both get 25 credit towards our energy plus they actually reward loyalty!
    • Stompa
    • By Stompa 2nd Aug 18, 8:03 PM
    • 7,810 Posts
    • 3,838 Thanks
    Stompa
    FWIW I went live on the 1st, and nothing here either. I emailed them about it a few days ago, but have so far had no response.
    Originally posted by Stompa
    Well, to my surprise, I've just received an email saying referral credit has been added to my account. It seems to only be 25 though. I've no idea whether that is from the referral code I used at sign up, or somebody on this thread who said they'd used my code. Oh well, it's better than nothing I guess!
    Stompa
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

314Posts Today

3,910Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @GaryDelaney: This is the cleanest portaloo ever! It?s like I was the first person ever to use it. Well done BBC Salford. https://t.co/E?

• RT @JSchofieldTrust: Not long to go now until our 2019-20 mentoring schemes for early career and apprentice journalists open. Our mentoring?

• Hi Amy I know you're no longer at school :) but actually many grown ups have found the new financial education text? https://t.co/xDnCd0B4Re

• Follow Martin