Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 25th Mar 18, 6:18 AM
    • 605Posts
    • 10,175Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    Mantra Jewellery Advent
    • 25th Mar 18, 6:18 AM
    Mantra Jewellery Advent 25th Mar 18 at 6:18 AM
    https://www.mantrajewellery.co.uk/christmas-advent-calendar-competition.aspx

Did anyone else win on this? There was no notification of the win and when I emailed them they were like oh Iím sorry you havenít received your prize (that they never sent) we will send it now... well they never have and they now just ignore emails. It would be interesting to know if anyone else won and if they have also not received anything? Itís a bit rubbish since they have done further competitions.
Page 1
    • starrybee
    • By starrybee 25th Mar 18, 11:25 AM
    • 1,755 Posts
    • 17,836 Thanks
    starrybee
    • 25th Mar 18, 11:25 AM
    • 25th Mar 18, 11:25 AM
    It's been ages since the advents, but I don't remember you having to put your address in for this one? So if they never notified you how did they ever know where they were supposed to be sending it?

• moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 25th Mar 18, 2:03 PM
    • 605 Posts
    • 10,175 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    • 25th Mar 18, 2:03 PM
    • 25th Mar 18, 2:03 PM
    Iíve been emailing since January, the prizes arenít amazing but I donít like how they lied and said the prizes were posted out when they didnít even have addresses, nor did they notify winners, they just made up a competition for the publicity.
    • PALLAVIPRASADGV
    • By PALLAVIPRASADGV 26th Mar 18, 5:18 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    PALLAVIPRASADGV
    • 26th Mar 18, 5:18 PM
    It's so not true...
    • 26th Mar 18, 5:18 PM
    Hello,

I am the marketing manager at Mantra Jewellery. We gave away a lot of jewellery, tote bags, travel cards etc. We have posted winners name on our website and social media.

In case of any issue, please write to the support team first. Forum does help to spread the word - good and bad but does not resolve the issue.
    • PALLAVIPRASADGV
    • By PALLAVIPRASADGV 26th Mar 18, 5:21 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    PALLAVIPRASADGV
    • 26th Mar 18, 5:21 PM
    • 26th Mar 18, 5:21 PM
    There were delays in post during Christmas. I admit. We definitely gave away a lot of prizes. We are not a competition company but a retail company. Therefore we run seasonal competitions. Hope this helps.
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 28th Mar 18, 4:24 PM
    • 605 Posts
    • 10,175 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    • 28th Mar 18, 4:24 PM
    • 28th Mar 18, 4:24 PM
    Hello,

I am the marketing manager at Mantra Jewellery. We gave away a lot of jewellery, tote bags, travel cards etc. We have posted winners name on our website and social media.

In case of any issue, please write to the support team first. Forum does help to spread the word - good and bad but does not resolve the issue.
    Originally posted by PALLAVIPRASADGV
    I did contact the support team but they responded once, never sent the prize and now ignore the emails.
    • PALLAVIPRASADGV
    • By PALLAVIPRASADGV 3rd Apr 18, 4:20 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    PALLAVIPRASADGV
    • 3rd Apr 18, 4:20 PM
    • 3rd Apr 18, 4:20 PM
    I did contact the support team but they responded once, never sent the prize and now ignore the emails.
    Originally posted by moreofthegoodstuff
    We are very sorry. We were extremely busy during Christmas.

Also Royal Mail lost so many of our packages!

Apologies. We will take this into account and make sure going forward we try and reduce complaints...

Hope this helps...
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 12th Apr 18, 12:31 PM
    • 605 Posts
    • 10,175 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:31 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 12:31 PM
    Received today thank you very much!
    • Blueyez
    • By Blueyez 12th Apr 18, 3:46 PM
    • 2,947 Posts
    • 18,927 Thanks
    Blueyez
    • 12th Apr 18, 3:46 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 3:46 PM
    Received today thank you very much!
    Glad your prize arrived! I'm still chasing a prize in won in October last year with a different company.
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 12th Apr 18, 7:03 PM
    • 605 Posts
    • 10,175 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    Glad your prize arrived! I'm still chasing a prize in won in October last year with a different company.
    Originally posted by Blueyez
    I hope it arrives for you!!
    • Blueyez
    • By Blueyez 12th Apr 18, 7:25 PM
    • 2,947 Posts
    • 18,927 Thanks
    Blueyez
    I hope it arrives for you!!
    I had an email a few hours ago promising the end of the month...we shall see!
    2018 wins-Sweet hamper:Gift Bundle:Stabilo stationery: Derwent pencils&pens: Prewett's biscuit bundle: face lotion: Dress: Bath bundle: Bloom&Wild flowers: Interflora flowers:Jewellerybox:Board Game
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,186Posts Today

7,896Users online

Martin's Twitter