Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Callum
    • By MSE Callum 21st Mar 18, 5:11 PM
    • 418Posts
    • 149Thanks
    MSE Callum
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Consumers LESS likely to complain...
    • 21st Mar 18, 5:11 PM
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Consumers LESS likely to complain... 21st Mar 18 at 5:11 PM
    Consumers experienced 173 million issues with products and services in 2017 but less than one in three (27%) of these were reported to companies, according to new figures released by the complaints body Ombudsman Services...
    Read the full story:
    'Consumers LESS likely to complain over problems'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
    Read the latest MSE News
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Page 1
    • aj23
    • By aj23 22nd Mar 18, 10:40 AM
    • 867 Posts
    • 281 Thanks
    aj23
    • 22nd Mar 18, 10:40 AM
    • 22nd Mar 18, 10:40 AM
    I always let them know if I have an issue, and it's usually dealt with.
    • Paul_DNAP
    • By Paul_DNAP 22nd Mar 18, 1:07 PM
    • 316 Posts
    • 378 Thanks
    Paul_DNAP
    • 22nd Mar 18, 1:07 PM
    • 22nd Mar 18, 1:07 PM
    I must admit, I have a tendency towards "voting with my feet" if it is something I can readily get elsewhere. If they put up roadblocks (either intentionally or unintentionally) in between me and my completing the transaction quickly and easily then my initial response is to see if it is easier and simpler to buy it elsewhere rather than to try and get the initial retailer to change their systems.
    • Ian011
    • By Ian011 23rd Mar 18, 10:42 AM
    • 2,163 Posts
    • 1,300 Thanks
    Ian011
    • 23rd Mar 18, 10:42 AM
    • 23rd Mar 18, 10:42 AM
    When it comes to issues such as the "call connection service" scam, perhaps one in one thousand people makes a complaint.

For nuisance calls, the figure is perhaps one in ten thousand, or worse.

And, this is maybe why regulators are slow to act, absense of complaints is taken as absense of issue.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

291Posts Today

1,550Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The responses to this thread are no question the best of british! https://t.co/jv5Q2ErQQC

• RT @SMinihane87: @MartinSLewis After she received the title she addressed it in literally the first episode of the next season of the appre?

• RT @WhichUK: ??CHRISTMAS WARNING TO PARENTS?? Don't buy any of these slimes for your kids ? they all contain potentially unsafe levels of?

• Follow Martin