Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jane nair
    • By jane nair 19th Mar 18, 4:15 AM
    • 14Posts
    • 10Thanks
    jane nair
    Need a best one in cheap rate
    • 19th Mar 18, 4:15 AM
    Need a best one in cheap rate 19th Mar 18 at 4:15 AM
    Hello Folks, I am facing some problem from last 5 month.My husband is overweighted.day by day he becomes bulky.I think it creates problems of our Sexual life.i told him to go to the gym but he didnt.thats why I am planning to buy an exercise bike and rowing machine for the home gym. My budget is not so high. I will buy a 2nd hand exercise bike from my relative.i need the best rowing machine at a cheap rate.Suggest me a good rowing machine, for my husband he is 188lbs weight.which one is best for this weight.any advice will be appreciated.
Page 2
    • Tallaght
    • By Tallaght 9th Apr 18, 3:32 PM
    • 652 Posts
    • 527 Thanks
    Tallaght
    The OP sounds African judging on the weird text.
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 9th Apr 18, 4:11 PM
    • 20,720 Posts
    • 55,794 Thanks
    Pollycat
    The OP sounds African judging on the weird text.
    Originally posted by Tallaght
    That shouldn't stop her understanding what a healthy diet is.
    • House Martin
    • By House Martin 9th Apr 18, 10:25 PM
    • 1,428 Posts
    • 1,192 Thanks
    House Martin
    He is sausage and burger lover.every morning he eats sausage at lunch he eats a burger.he eats chicken fries, beef ribs, shake.I think that's why he becomes fatty.
    Originally posted by jane nair
    Hubby does nt need to exercise to get the weight off, just a big cut down on fats and oils will do it.
    They easily contain the most calories. Sausages and burgers and their ilk are off the menu and so are chips although oven chips are nt too fatty . Substituted the junky sausages etc by chicken breast, chicken fillets, tuna or lean meat ..You dont have to cut down on bellyfilling bread/pasta/rice but try and make them wholemeal bread or brown rice
    Make home made curries using curry powder only or curry dahl with lentils or beans.
    Exercise is a poor way of losing weight compared to cutting out or down on much of the fats and oils in your diet.
    I ve done 30 miles on my bike today and my bike computer tells me I ve used 500 calories in doing it
    . Given that I would use 250 calories in the same time sat on my backside I m only 250 calories up on slogging away on a pushbike and knackering myself a bit
    ..So lower weight by lowering fats/oils.
    Hubby wont be able to do 30 miles on a bike and faddy Gyms are an utter waste of money so make him start thinking about what fats and oils he s eating. They are hidden away in cakes and biscuits too and cheese is one third fat
    Last edited by House Martin; 10-04-2018 at 12:23 AM.
    • jane nair
    • By jane nair 10th Apr 18, 5:05 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    jane nair
    As far as I know, a healthy diet is to take more protein lose calories avoid junk food.can you explain me about the healthy diet for weight loss?
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 10th Apr 18, 7:04 AM
    • 20,720 Posts
    • 55,794 Thanks
    Pollycat
    As far as I know, a healthy diet is to take more protein lose calories avoid junk food.can you explain me about the healthy diet for weight loss?
    Originally posted by jane nair
    You can Google it.
    I think that would be very advisable.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,279Posts Today

4,607Users online

Martin's Twitter