Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 14th Mar 18, 7:14 PM
    • 43Posts
    • 164Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Life on a sticky wicket in 5XL underpants
    • 14th Mar 18, 7:14 PM
    Life on a sticky wicket in 5XL underpants 14th Mar 18 at 7:14 PM
    Hi MSE!
    Iím a mid to late 30s chap who has a bundle of debt, little income, a not so straightforward work history, a few ailments, and a rather wobbly backside. I appreciate that this is DFW and some of the things I wish to address fall beyond the debt category, but all these things are linked in some way and I feel like this is the right place for me to empty my little head of various thoughts.

How have I got where I am today? Well, bad choices and laziness, mainly. Itís true that life has thrown me a couple of curveballs along the way, be they health issues or life events, and it would be uncharitable to fail to acknowledge that they have taken their toll, but I really must stand up and say that I, LegBeforeWicket, am entirely responsible for being in debt to the tune of £9448.71 This is the highest itís ever been and Iím determined to ensure that this is the highest it will ever be. Currently these are spread across six credit cards, all of which are on 0% deals; a couple end in 2019 and the rest in 2020.

What about an SOA? Well, I canít provide one at the minute. Not helpful I know, but being in a position to post one is one of my goals. My main source of income at the moment is Matched Betting (there is a board about it on MSE if you arenít familiar with it) and a few other scraps elsewhere. Some health issues have made it difficult to work full time in recent years and MB has kept me going (plus piling up debt on CCs) but I canít, and donít want to, do it forever; I want to work again. Full time. Addressing these health issues properly is the only way I will be able to work again, one of which is the fact that I am approximately 110lbs above the upper limit of a Ďnormalí BMI. I know BMI isnít a perfect tool but I canít argue with the general message itís giving meÖas well as the fact that I bought 5XL pants this week. Iím more a 4.5XL but they donít exist!

Anyway, this is just an introductory post so Iíve tried to keep it short, but Iíll be posting up more.

Thanks to anyone who reads
Page 3
    • LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 16th Apr 18, 11:28 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Morning all!

Thankyou Rab for popping in and checking I'm ok. I'm fine but I've not been around much for a few days because of a neurological issue - absolutely nothing to worry about at all, but it made me not want to spend anything than the bare minimum in front of a screen. Thankfully I'm in reasonable health this morning.

About my weight and lifestyle. First of all, I'm down 2lbs this week and I'm very happy with that
    As for what's changed...I think I mentioned before that I've lost weight once before; I have in fact lost a little twice, then put lots more on. The first time - almost 20 years ago - I followed a commercial plan (Slimming World) at home, using a relative's materials and it worked well, until I stopped caring and ate what I wanted whenever I wanted.
    The second time was a couple of years ago when I lost about 25 lbs over a three month period. This was much easier for me because I'd read up on the basics of nutrition and learned about calculating how many calories I used a day/week and creating a deficit from there so that I lost at a steady, manageable rate. Yes I put it all back on, but only because I chose to be a careless glutton again. I logged everything I ate in MFP (which was weighed) and all of my exercise efforts (I had a fitbit but it isn't necessary at all). I tried to eat more protein because it helped to make me feel full for longer, had a decent amount of good fats because the body needs them and they taste good, and I still ate carbs, just not fizzy drinks and donuts all the time, just occasionally. I created a calorie deficit every day I could, but still had a couple of indulgent days which was fine because the overall trend was a deficit. I could whatever I wanted, just not as much of it.

So what am I doing now? Well, I'm still creating a deficit, still logging my food, and still logging exercise; the numbers don't lie and you have to trust them. The difference now is that food affects me in various ways (migraines, IBS etc) and I'm tackling this too because I really have to. Therefore, I have a 7 day food plan which provides me with the number of calories I want and should have the least amount of negative impact on my health issues while remaining varied enough and tasty. Breakfast is porridge or a cereal, lunch varies but might be scrambled eggs on toast or lean meats with salad and cous cous etc, and dinner is usually fish or chicken with veg and potatoes or rice, but I also make bunless burgers on a saturday. I have snacks inbetween too. There will come a point where I'm bored and want to change it, by which time I hope my stomach can tolerate more foods.

What about my debts?

I'm having a decent month of earnings again - it really is a case of trying to keep the previous month's momentum going - and I'm at my target already. Therefore, I've made all my debt payments for the month and my debts are now as follows:

CC1 £452.79 £0
    CC2 £2256.41 £2189.53
    CC3 £756.13 £681.13
    CC4 £2034.18 £2009.18
    CC5 £2040.91 £2015.91
    CC6 £1908.29 £1763.09

Total is now £8658.84 which means I've paid 8.35% so far. Hoping to have CC3 gone and closed by September, but we will see.
    Debt at LBM: £9448.71 Current debt: £7158.29 (24.24% paid so far)
    Weight loss to date: 25.3 lbs (Currently 114.2 88.9 lbs above a 'normal' BMI)
    • fatrab
    • By fatrab 17th Apr 18, 1:28 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 3,239 Thanks
    fatrab
    With you on the calorie deficit, the app you told me about is very helpful. Thanks for that.

I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter myself, but this time I'm determined to keep it off. I've fluctuated between 15 and 17 stone since 2006, and I'm sick of it. I just want to maintain a healthy weight.

Great news that CC1 is now gone and CC3 is in the crosshairs. Do you think it'll take you until September to clear it? Hopefully with some luck (or skill I should say!) you'll be ahead of schedule by then!

Keep it up.
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

• fatrab
    • By fatrab 24th Apr 18, 4:14 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 3,239 Thanks
    fatrab
    Thanks for the info today, much appreciated

• LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 30th Apr 18, 2:38 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Afternoon everyone!

Has it really been two weeks since I posted? This is not what I intended when I started this diary. I get a lot of benefit from typing out a few words on here so I'm going to renew my commitment to post a lot more often, even if it's just a line or two. When I speak about benefits I don't just mean the wonderful support and advice you all give, but also from unburdening my mind.

Anyway, while I have been away there hasn't been anything negative happening. In fact, things have been quite positive and I'm making some progress. First off, apart from enjoying some of the sunshine after what seemed like such a long winter, I've also done a few days of work for someone I know. Ok, it was only manning a reception desk and wasn't taxing at all, but to be out of the safety of my house (with regards to having a comfy bathroom if I became ill) was a really positive step. I will also get paid, which is nice, and while it isn't going to make much difference once I take into account lost MB earnings, it's given me something more important - the belief that there is something good ahead if I keep on trying. Also, in case it's the kind of thing that bothers you, I've long been registered self-employed and these earnings will be declared

I had already made my planned payments for the month by my previous post so my debt hasn't changed, apart from one small payment of £12.50 towards CC3. Why this amount? Well, I promised that if Ii had anything left from my food budget then I wouldn't reduce my earnings target for the next month but I'd allocate it immediately to debt. I don't need anything else to see me through today and I have £12.50 left, so a payment has been made. I am throughly happy about this because failing to stick to a food budget has been a HUGE contibuting factor in my debt increasing. It's true that the amount I allocate to my monthly food budget includes a small amount for when I think '!!!!!! it, I want x, y or z' but my thinking was that doing this would make me still feel 'free', and it has. I've also now passed the half a stone barrier and I've lost 7.3 lbs in total. I'm doing it slowly, but then I didn't put all that weight on overnight, did I?

What about CC3? Well, Rab, I'd like to think that I can get it paid off slightly ahead of schedule but I'm not going to think about that too much. I'm going to work as hard as I can to make it happen but I know that this time of year my MB earnings can slow down a little. In short, I don't want to tempt fate, but I hope I can manage it. I'm also excited that May's minimums will see two of my debts drop below 2k, which is a nice little milestone.

Finally, I still haven't heard anything about my PPI claim. I'd like to think it will be successful but who knows. It won't be for very much at all even if it is, but a 'free' pound is one less I need to find, so I hope it is.

LBW
    • fatrab
    • By fatrab 30th Apr 18, 3:12 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 3,239 Thanks
    fatrab
    Great news on the weight loss. I need to buck up my ideas on that front. Damn pastries in Lidl keep talking to me as I walk in the door! Took me nearly 4 years to go from 12­Ĺ stone up to just-under 16 - then it crept up to 17Ĺ - so, like yourself, I'm not expecting it to fall off in a fortnight. I'm going to try and lose a stone in May though.

That's a good idea regarding the food budget leftovers. I might try that myself. I'd set a weekly budget of £25 but this week's food was only £10. I could just pop that surplus into my CCard and never miss it.

Good news all round then, and good to hear you got a few days work! Is there any chance it could become regular?

I haven't had time to look into MB properly yet but I understand the principle. A small earning from it would be very welcomed "pocket-money" if it works out.

Cheers, Rab

• LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 23rd May 18, 11:28 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Morning all!

I've been away for a few weeks but I haven't fallen off the rails, but I guess I might not have been too far away from making the wrong step. For a little bit of this time I've had a brief stay in hospital - absolutely nothing serious and I'm fine - but I've also become so lazy at getting on here and noting down my thoughts. This is not good. I'm still absolutely committed to erasing my debt but when I'm just going through the humdrum of daily life I appear less motivated; the answer to this is to get on here and post something, that way I will still feel like I'm making progress rather than just waiting for the next event to come along. Therefore my goal for the rest of May is to make a post every day for the rest of the month.

So what about the finances? I'm still keeping to my budget and with my stay at the all inclusive NHS resort (absolutely not belittling the NHS, my stay was as wonderful as it gets thanks to the people working there) I should come under my food allowance by a reasonable distance, which I'll pay towards my debt at the end of the month. All my debt payments for the month have gone out and my total debt now stands at £8489.77 meaning that I've now paid off 10.15% I am really pleased about this. The debt reamaining is still large but the fact I've got the ship sailing in the other direction is significant; my next goal is to get the debt down to £8448.71 meaning that I'll have paid off the first £1000. This is only £41.06 away and I'm going to try and make and pay that before May is out.

What about my PPI? Well, I've had a letter saying that I'll be getting some money and I'm just waiting to see how much this will be. It won't amount to much but something is better than nothing.

Rab asked about the prospect of more work with the job I recently did. The answer is that there isn't any permanent opening but if something does become available then they will ask me, but they do require illness and holiday cover sometimes so if I'd like to do it then the hours will be mine. I've said that I'd love to, subject to not being ill of course.

Finally, my weight. I'm now down by 12.2lbs meaning I'm just over 2lbs away from only being overweight by double digit lbs and not triple digits. A small victory is close

Thankyou everyone who has read or replied to my diary, and to those who have sent me a PM. Thanks also to those diaries I've read, even if I've not contributed to them. You have all helped set me on the way to a better future. Thank you so much.

LBW
    • fatrab
    • By fatrab 23rd May 18, 1:07 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 3,239 Thanks
    fatrab
    Good to hear things are toddling along in a downwards fashion. I seem to be using the term toddling a lot recently. Odd.

Great to hear from you again, and look forward to reading how things get on for the rest of the month!

I'm interested to hear how you get on with PPI, I've not had any luck yet - I was pretty sure I'd never had it anyway - and the responses I've had so far have confirmed this.

You're doing better than me with the weight loss, I've plateaued - again...

Well done so far

• Missymae0
    • By Missymae0 23rd May 18, 9:03 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 179 Thanks
    Missymae0
    Well done on your weight loss and debt loss, you are doing really well, keep going!

I've subscribed and will be following your journey, I also have been matched betting, well I was doing it for a few months last year and made over £2000 but stopped so I have just restarted and am currently building my funds back up.

Good luck
    Emergency fund £1100/£1000

SPC 11 #084
    • LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 24th May 18, 6:57 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Afternoon diary.

It's been a lovely day weather-wise, but I've spent quite a lot of it in the kitchen cooking for the freezer. I've made a couple of soups and a couple of other freezer suitable dishes. Although I don't go to work, I am sometimes pressed for time when MBing or occasionally I'm just so tired from feeling a little under the weather, so having something I can grab and heat up without blowing my calorie or financial goals is a smart move.
    I've also been researching phone+broadband options as my promo deal with BT is coming to an end soon. I couldn't care less about who provides the service so long as it's reliable and isn't incredibly slow. My plan is to call BT tomorrow and see what kind of retention deal they can offer me. Ideally, I'd like to pay less than I do now.

Rab, I think that toddling is a wonderful way to describe the way most of this battle against the debt is played out, even if procrastinating is probably more appropriate for me Hitting the big stuff such as changing the order in which to pay debts, switching energy suppliers, cutting out pay TV etc etc is quite a 'rush', but I feel like the reality of getting this debt paid will mostly be a long and slow battle, waiting for pay days to come around etc. This is where the trap is for me - I need to keep the enthusiasm up and remind myself of why I'm making certain choices. Weight loss is pretty similar, actually. You get that big water weight boosted loss at the beginning then everything else is a slog, but it's worth it, I'm sure.

Hi Missymae0, thankyou so much for stopping by, it's genuinely appreciated. MB is just great, isn't it? Although it's bleeping hard work at times, particularly in the summer. Hopefully the World Cup will give us some extra earning opportunities until the football returns in August. If there is anything I can help with then just let me know. Thanks for following!
    • LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 25th May 18, 6:47 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Afternoon everyone.

Just a quick update today, but an important one as it's making me keep the promise I made to myself to keep posting updates.

The two main bits of news are that I've had a No Spend Day (I keep a record of how many I have a month and I'm going to start publishing the number on here at the end of each month for accountability purposes) and I've also managed to negotiate a new and cheaper contract with BT. I've managed to reduce my monthly payment by £4, something I'm pleased with since I was already on a promotional rate. I could save a fraction more (pence, essentially) by moving provider but I'm happy to pay that difference for not having the hassle of moving. I also could have downgraded from fibre to ordinary broadband - I know I don't need it and I guess I can't really justify it, but it's budgeted for and internet access is crucial to my earning capabilities.

What next? Well, my focus no needs to turn to earning more. Not just the long term plan of getting a job, one where I get up and go to work every day, but also in the intervening period until I'm well enough to do so. To this end I'm about to investigate the low hanging fruit to be found in surveys etc., (it may not make much but what's the point in not taking it?) as well as a couple of genuine opportunities whereby I could work from home. Just a little extra would go a long way for me.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned.
    • queenstuarts
    • By queenstuarts 25th May 18, 7:55 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    queenstuarts
    Hi LBW,

I didn't want to read and run so thought I would drop in. On the survey front I always recommend prolific academic. Most of the surveys take between 5-25 minutes and can have good payout. One survey I did got me £3.25, if you are lucky you may get surveys that have 'follow ons' which give you the option to complete 2+ more surveys that pay and some offer a 'bonus' payment.

If you do any purchasing online you may also wish to try topcashback. You may as well earn money back if you need an essential item anyway!

Take Care! x
    • Missymae0
    • By Missymae0 26th May 18, 6:19 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 179 Thanks
    Missymae0
    Hi LBW,

Yes I love a bit of matched betting, I'm basically going to be using it as interest on my savings so I will be adding my savings every month and then building it up so I have a decent amount to use for MB and watch it grow, interest rates are so poor that it doesn't seem worth leaving it in an account so at least this way my money is working for me.

I have finished all the sign up offers so am on reloads, unfortunately I used all my MB fund to have my garden done last year so I'm starting with a much smaller fund.

Do you use a platform for MB or do you do it yourself?
    Emergency fund £1100/£1000

SPC 11 #084
    • Kitten868
    • By Kitten868 27th May 18, 7:22 AM
    • 971 Posts
    • 2,191 Thanks
    Kitten868
    Hello there,

I just wanted to say I'm in awe of how well you stay motivated and don't give up. Its admirable. I think you will have this debt dealt with quickly and I would be so happy for you to realise these changes in your life and be happy. Neurological issues are very challenging at the best of times so truly I am impressed.
    I don't have much advice for migraines as I suffered them worse when I was pregnant and 'starving myself' (I wasn't at all - but you can't argue with the tests so I went ahead and stuffed my face) and when I went on the coil. So it was hormones and starvation. I have sumiptran and strong codeine. I never knew about eye migraines before that. Eurgh. For me stress is my main trigger. I wish I could help.
    I wish you all the best with your job hunt. What about something out and about so you don't have too much screen time? Keep up the great work xxx
    Loan 1 £5500/£8000
    Loan 2 £3500/£5800
    Total £9000/£13800 35% PAID

And CC £1550/1900
    • LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 29th May 18, 11:44 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Morning all!

Did you all have a nice bank holiday weekend? I hope so and I hope none of you got caught out by the thunderstorms some regions seem to have experienced. I had a lovely Saturday as my GF came to visit, but Sunday and Monday were full of migraines. This explains me breaking my promise on two days to post daily, although it doesn't explain where Saturday's post has gone; I logged in on my phone to post a short update but I can't see it here...perhaps I didn't make sure that I had submitted my reply properly

Anyway, my big update from this weekend is that I informed my GF of my debt and she was completely fine and understanding about it all, as I thought/hoped she might be. I had intended to be further down the line before I told her but it felt like the right thing to do. Naturally she wasn't impressed that I'd run up debts but she liked that I was tackling it the way I am trying to. My head may have been hurting these past couple of days but telling her has been a weight off of my mind, so I'm glad I did it.

Hello queenstuarts, thanks for that, I really appreciate it. I've long been a user of TCB and quidco but I really appreciate the info about Prolific Academic, I'll take a look at that right after I've finished this message. It's lovely how informative and supportive people are on DFW

Hi missy. What a lovely thing to spend your hard earned MB fund on. Let's hope there's a sunny summer ahead so you can enjoy it to the full! I do a lot of the MB research myself but I do use a site as well to help point me to offers I am bound to miss or don't have time to notice when I'm feeling under the weather. I'll send you a PM with the one I use - you are bound to have heard of it - but I won't name it here because I don't want to promote passers by to MB lest it's a slippery slope for them, and nor do I want people to think I have a connection to any site. I'll never refer anyone to anything nor offer any affiliate links etc.

Hello Kitten868, thankyou so much for such kind words. I'm not the most motivated person in the world but I really am trying, much of the time I'm just trying to hang on! What's keeping me going is the support from others and seeing how they have made progress with their debts, and now that I've hit a small milestone (the 10% mark) I've proven to myself that a little belief and a little effort can make things happen.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've had migraines too. Pain is horrible for anyone to live with, no matter how strong or mild it may be. Do you have sumatriptan tablets or injections? I have the latter as the tablets weren't working fast enough for me, but I try to use them as sparingly as possible.
    Ideally I would take a job that involved physical exercise and not just sitting in front of a screen. Aside from the migraines etc., it would be good for me long term to be more active geenrally. This will be a longer term goal though as I intend to take anything I am lucky enough to be offered to begin with.
    • LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 30th May 18, 4:51 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Afternoon everyone.

Just a quick update. Thank goodness I did all that freezer cooking last week as I need some tonight. I got a call last night to ask if I could work today (at the place I recently covered at) so I said yes - it was an early finish, as expected, and I've just got home. I'm really happy about this as it will mean I've knocked down my earnings target a little for June, plus I haven't spent anything today (thus far). It's also just nice to be out working like most people do.

Also, with my headaches I forgot to get on the scale, so I did it this morning. I am now 14.1lbs down - meaning I have passed the one stone mark lost - and I'm on the cusp of being under 100lbs above a normal BMI. I should hit this in the next week or so and that will be significant for me. I've a long way to go but it's a signpost that things are moving along.

The only other thing to say is that tomorrow is the last day of the month meaning that once the day is over I can allocate any unspent food budget funds against CC3. Given I've been a little unwell ths month it should amount to a highly unusual amount of about £40. Lovely!
    • LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 31st May 18, 7:54 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Hello.

This is a really short update but it's an exciting one for me. I've just paid £40.12 towards CC3 - this is the amount I've underspent on my food budget this month - and that has taken me to a total reduction of debt of £1000.06! I've broken the £1k barrier! Yes, I know it's a small step but it feels so damn good.

Here's to the next £1000!
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 1st Jun 18, 8:10 AM
    • 4,291 Posts
    • 22,628 Thanks
    foxgloves
    LBW - Great stuff, both the weight loss & breaking the 1k debt barrier. Keep up the good work!
    F
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = £470-01
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = £320 2016 = £210 2017 = £304 2018 = £338
    • fatrab
    • By fatrab 5th Jun 18, 11:28 AM
    • 908 Posts
    • 3,239 Thanks
    fatrab
    Brilliant news on the weight loss and the £1000 milestone!!

Keep it up

• LegBeforeWicket
    • By LegBeforeWicket 25th Jun 18, 11:23 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    LegBeforeWicket
    Morning everyone, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine.

I'm not going to start with an explanation as to why I haven't posted because I keep doing that and it always sounds like an excuse, and I no longer make excuses. I think that intermittent posting will always be a feature of my diary, sometimes this will be caused by illness and sometimes it will be because of sheer bloody laziness. What it won't signal is my appetite to get rid of this debt and to live a different life.

Thankyou foxgloves and Rab for those kind words, they are very much appreciated. Your support keeps me going, I promise you.
    So where am I regarding debt? Well, minimums have gone out as well as some extra from the work I've done as well as a rather good month of MBing. It's usually a very tough time of year for earnings but the World Cup has provided a nice little boost. As such, my debts are now as follows:

CC1 £452.79 £0
    CC2 £2256.41 £2048.48
    CC3 £756.13 £382.57
    CC4 £2034.18 £1959.18
    CC5 £2040.91 £1960.91
    CC6 £1908.29 £1676.05

Total is now £8027.19 which means I've paid 15.04% so far.

I'm really happy about this as it means I'm on the brink of nudging below £8k and I feel like the end is in sight for CC3, which I hope to obliterate by the end of August but I'll remain cautious for now. It also feels like hitting 'parity' (where my working capital is equivalent to my debt level) isn't a million miles away. It's not happening anytime soon, but it feels like I can reach it.

How about my belly? Well, it's still big and I'm still in the big boys underpants, but it's slowly going down. It's an absolute battle though, particularly now that I'm very much over the first 'easy' phase where results are quickly seen and it's now a grind. I'm not complaining however, anything worth achieving involves hard work. Anyway, my weight loss total now stands at 17.7lbs and I'm now a mere 96.5lbs above my BMI target.
    • fatrab
    • By fatrab 26th Jun 18, 9:40 AM
    • 908 Posts
    • 3,239 Thanks
    fatrab
    Agree 100% with the intermittent posting. I have also calmed down my daily posting, it was becoming unhealthily obsessive.

As long as you remain focussed this is a great tool to record and reflect on achievements and/or areas for improvement.

I'm struggling with my weight loss so I'm glad to see you're doing so well. I found the financial side of things very easy to regain control of, but I just keep eating the wrong things at the wrong time.

I keep telling myself that I didn't put this weight on in a few months, it was 15 years of poor choices, take-aways and excessive drinking so it's not going to fall off overnight either. Same applies to the debt.

Looking forward to seeing your post when CC3 is gone!

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

142Posts Today

1,171Users online

Martin's Twitter