Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 14th Mar 18, 7:10 PM
    • 643Posts
    • 989Thanks
    peewhyeff
    0 WOW
    Free pizza cutter @Iceland
    • 14th Mar 18, 7:10 PM
    0 WOW
    Free pizza cutter @Iceland 14th Mar 18 at 7:10 PM
    Free pizza cutter wheel when you buy any large Chicago Town takeaway pizza,. There are 3 pizzas to choose from currently selling for £2.50......Manhattan Meaty, stuffed crust 4 cheese or stuffed crust Pepperoni.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 20 Mar: If you buy any large stuffed crust Chicago Town ‘The Takeaway’ pizza at Iceland, either in-store (find your nearest) or online, you can get a ‘free’ Chicago Town-branded pizza cutter, subject to stock.

When we checked on Tue 20 Mar, large stuffed crust Chicago Town pizzas were £2.50 at Iceland which is the cheapest price we found (£2.75-£3.90 at other supermarkets), so this is a good deal even without factoring in the free pizza cutter.

If buying online, the pizza cutter will be automatically added to your order, and if buying in-store, you’ll find the pizza cutters on display near the pizzas.

Big thanks to peewhyeff for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 20-03-2018 at 5:02 PM.
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 14th Mar 18, 9:24 PM
    • 31,682 Posts
    • 19,982 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 14th Mar 18, 9:24 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 9:24 PM
    Free pizza cutter wheel when you buy any large Chicago Town takeaway pizza,. There are 3 pizzas to choose from currently selling for £2.50......Manhattan Meaty, stuffed crust 4 cheese or stuffed crust Pepperoni.
    Originally posted by peewhyeff
    Is 1 of them offers where you have to send off for it or do you actually get to walk out with the pizza cutter, I suspect its the latter.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • robin58
    • By robin58 15th Mar 18, 2:17 AM
    • 2,322 Posts
    • 2,599 Thanks
    robin58
    • 15th Mar 18, 2:17 AM
    • 15th Mar 18, 2:17 AM
    Is 1 of them offers where you have to send off for it or do you actually get to walk out with the pizza cutter, I suspect its the latter.
    Originally posted by DCFC79
    It's actually in a Chicago Pizza branded box above the freezer in store. It's on the end isle in mine.

Don't know about online orders.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!!
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 15th Mar 18, 9:42 AM
    • 25,638 Posts
    • 54,366 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 15th Mar 18, 9:42 AM
    • 15th Mar 18, 9:42 AM
    It's actually in a Chicago Pizza branded box above the freezer in store. It's on the end isle in mine.

Don't know about online orders.
    Originally posted by robin58
    Thanks. I'll pop over to Greyhound at the weekend
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • robin58
    • By robin58 16th Mar 18, 5:29 PM
    • 2,322 Posts
    • 2,599 Thanks
    robin58
    • 16th Mar 18, 5:29 PM
    • 16th Mar 18, 5:29 PM
    Thanks. I'll pop over to Greyhound at the weekend
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    Be prepared to look in the main freezers then.

Was there Wedsnesday. Though the cutters were there on the shelf above, the pizzas in the section of the offer freezer twas empty.

Have a nice 'pizza' day.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!!
    • jadewest94
    • By jadewest94 20th Mar 18, 4:09 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    jadewest94
    • 20th Mar 18, 4:09 PM
    Free Pizza cutter!
    • 20th Mar 18, 4:09 PM
    Free pizza cutter when you buy any large stuffed crust Chicago Town Pizza in iceland!
    • dlusman
    • By dlusman 20th Mar 18, 4:38 PM
    • 2,265 Posts
    • 4,444 Thanks
    dlusman
    • 20th Mar 18, 4:38 PM
    • 20th Mar 18, 4:38 PM
    Free pizza cutter when you buy any large stuffed crust Chicago Town Pizza in iceland!
    Originally posted by jadewest94
    duplicate thread - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5810552
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 22nd Mar 18, 10:14 PM
    • 31,682 Posts
    • 19,982 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 22nd Mar 18, 10:14 PM
    • 22nd Mar 18, 10:14 PM
    Use the search function and you would have seen the post OP.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • ginlover
    • By ginlover 23rd Mar 18, 4:25 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    ginlover
    • 23rd Mar 18, 4:25 PM
    • 23rd Mar 18, 4:25 PM
    Awesome offer!
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 26th Mar 18, 3:26 PM
    • 201 Posts
    • 353 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    Is this a regular pizza cutter? I still get enjoyment every time I use my free Chicago Town 'super slice sabre' (complete with light, sound effects and detachable wheel) from a few years ago.
    • MysteryMe
    • By MysteryMe 30th Mar 18, 6:54 PM
    • 1,813 Posts
    • 2,206 Thanks
    MysteryMe
    Was in Iceland so got a couple of the pizza and free cutters. Cooked one of the pizza for tea and the cutter is really good. I'll take the other cutter down to the caravan. Good offer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,990Posts Today

6,015Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin