Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • johnpercival80
    • By johnpercival80 13th Mar 18, 7:48 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 1Thanks
    johnpercival80
    ukpc
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:48 PM
    ukpc 13th Mar 18 at 7:48 PM
    so i visited a retail park twice in a day, and got a charge saying i had been there 10 hours, the best thing is both pictures are of me going into the park, i have appealed as i also have proof i was at work in-between via CCTV so im confident it will get thrown out.

is there anyone i can complain to as its a common problem at this certain retail park, and i would hate to think people are having to pay these if they haven't any knowledge?
Page 1
    • twhitehousescat
    • By twhitehousescat 13th Mar 18, 7:52 PM
    • 1,287 Posts
    • 1,742 Thanks
    twhitehousescat
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:52 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:52 PM
    you can "try" and point the "crapness" of there system to the car park owners and suggest its not fit for purpose and to get a "body" on the ground

it will go over there heads , but what the hell , perhaps multiple complaints by others users will force them to kick UKPC out
    Time pretending I was asleep whilst under his desk , has given me insight to this sordid world
    • johnpercival80
    • By johnpercival80 13th Mar 18, 7:54 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    johnpercival80
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:54 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:54 PM
    i have spoke to a few people in exactly the same boat so ill put that to them, try and get a few to do the same thing, thanks
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Mar 18, 11:07 PM
    • 57,564 Posts
    • 71,135 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:07 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:07 PM
    so i visited a retail park twice in a day, and got a charge saying i had been there 10 hours, the best thing is both pictures are of me going into the park, i have appealed as i also have proof i was at work in-between via CCTV so im confident it will get thrown out.

is there anyone i can complain to as its a common problem at this certain retail park, and i would hate to think people are having to pay these if they haven't any knowledge?
    Originally posted by johnpercival80
    Your MP and Trading Standards.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

874Posts Today

6,778Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin