Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • liamell
    • By liamell 13th Mar 18, 12:42 PM
    • 2,632Posts
    • 269,439Thanks
    liamell
    E: 30/06 win an 11 day Mediterranean Cruise
    • 13th Mar 18, 12:42 PM
    E: 30/06 win an 11 day Mediterranean Cruise 13th Mar 18 at 12:42 PM
    https://www.seascanner.com/pages/email-win-a-free-cruise-Norwegian-Spirit

Please check your e-mail inbox and confirm your subscription.

Win an 11 day cruise with Norwegian Spirit to the Canary Islands from February 3 to February 14, 2019 in a Premium All Inclusive balcony stateroom with flights from/to Germany and transfers. The cruise starts in Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia and home of the architechtural works of Antoni Gaudi. The exotic Casablanca is worth a visit as you get to experience one of Morocco's best-preserved medinas and Hercules Caves, followed by the Canary Islands Lanzarote, Gran Canaria and Tenerife. On the return, the Flower Island (better known as Madeira) awaits you as well as Malaga and Alicante, before you arrive back in Barcelona.

The Premium All Inclusive already includes the following services: soft drinks, mineral water, draft beer and bottled beer, several open wines, delicious cocktails and longdrinks, Lavazza coffee- and espresso specialities in the restaurants and all mandatory tips in the amount of 12 US-$ per person and per day.
Page 1
    • KJ1986
    • By KJ1986 13th Mar 18, 1:10 PM
    • 254 Posts
    • 13,982 Thanks
    KJ1986
    • 13th Mar 18, 1:10 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 1:10 PM
    Thanks for the post.

Maybe this is a strange question (unless I'm missing something) but why would they include flights to/from Germany when it states the cruise begins and ends in Barcelona?
    Thanks to all who post competitions.

Good luck everyone!
    • akm2018
    • By akm2018 13th Mar 18, 1:57 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 813 Thanks
    akm2018
    • 13th Mar 18, 1:57 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 1:57 PM
    Seascanner are a German cruise travel agent. No idea why their website is in English. I particularly 'liked' this bit:
    Terms and Conditions

One entry is permitted per person. We reserve the right to summarize or exclude obvious double entries. Any recourse to courts of law about the draw is excluded.

which I'm not sure is particularly OK...
    • gloriouslyhappy
    • By gloriouslyhappy 14th Mar 18, 8:30 AM
    • 370 Posts
    • 738 Thanks
    gloriouslyhappy
    • 14th Mar 18, 8:30 AM
    • 14th Mar 18, 8:30 AM
    The 'mandatory tips' bit had me first chuckling then feeling my usual annoyance at the whole tips system, just pay people what they're worth and cut this hideous practice out!

Sorry, rant over, thanks for posting this competition which I have entered.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

21Posts Today

3,659Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin