Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • square bear
    • By square bear 13th Mar 18, 11:15 AM
    • 3,794Posts
    • 5,691Thanks
    square bear
    0 WOW
    Cardiff airport - B&B and car park (all-in-one)
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:15 AM
    0 WOW
    Cardiff airport - B&B and car park (all-in-one) 13th Mar 18 at 11:15 AM
    Hello
    This year my holiday flight departs from Cardiff airport.

Does anyone know if there are any B&B's close by where I can stay the night prior to my departure then leave my car on it's premises while I'm away for an all-in-price?

Some years ago I had a similar arrangement with a B&B near Gatwick airport which worked out really well.

Thanks.
Page 1
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 13th Mar 18, 5:13 PM
    • 37,242 Posts
    • 156,897 Thanks
    silvercar
    • 13th Mar 18, 5:13 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 5:13 PM
    I can't think of anywhere in walking distance. There are a number of hotels on the main road to the airport that may offer such a deal. They probably provide transport to and from the airport.
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 13th Mar 18, 7:41 PM
    • 4,687 Posts
    • 3,519 Thanks
    sheramber
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:41 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:41 PM
    Google 'Cardiff airport hotel and parking'
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

897Posts Today

6,725Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin