Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    • 1,487Posts
    • 1,153Thanks
    bxboards
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer extended)
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer extended) 13th Mar 18 at 11:01 AM
    Kuflink (https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE) are offering 100 to new investors who come via my link. Also 100 to me, and I will pay you 75 of my referral fee by bank transfer or Paypal once it's been paid which is typically 14 to 21 days after your investment.

Please note it is not necessary to PM me asking if I am still running this offer - while this post is here, please go ahead, and PM me when you've signed up.

Update 1st August 2018 - Kuflink confirmed to me the scheme is still running and there is currently no end date

'Were offering 100 cashback* when your friend invests a minimum of 500 via our platform. '

PM if you use my link https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE so I can keep track and pay part of my share when you sign up. In your message, can you also include your first and last name as this is useful if for some reason it doesn't track automatically.

Update: Before 13th April 2018, the minimum investment was 200, from 13th April onwards it's now 500 to quality for the 100 cashback, so I'm upgrading my topup from 50 to 75.
    Last edited by bxboards; 01-08-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: add note regarding first and last name
Page 8
    • tmack
    • By tmack 20th Jul 18, 7:49 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    tmack
    Thanks Trentenders for your Kuflink referral link. Received your 85 within minutes of me messaging you. Highly recommended. Perfect.
    Cheers. T.
    • iandy
    • By iandy 23rd Jul 18, 6:35 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    iandy
    I signed up via your link. Thank you.

My Kuflink bonus was delayed until about 20 days after paying the investment amount. They blamed a technical issue which was resolved. Just for information of new users who sign up!
    • iandy
    • By iandy 23rd Jul 18, 11:41 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    iandy
    I signed up using Trentenders link. Payment was made within moments of me providing my transaction ID. Many thanks.
    • cottingleybingley
    • By cottingleybingley 26th Jul 18, 12:57 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    cottingleybingley
    I signed up via bxboards' link, and received the 75 today. Can confirm this person is trustworthy.
    • somethingcorporate
    • By somethingcorporate 30th Jul 18, 3:32 PM
    • 8,896 Posts
    • 8,602 Thanks
    somethingcorporate
    BxBoards - you have run out of PM space...can you free up some space so we can continue our dialogue?

Thanks
    Thinking critically since 1996....
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 30th Jul 18, 3:41 PM
    • 1,487 Posts
    • 1,153 Thanks
    bxboards
    BxBoards - you have run out of PM space...can you free up some space so we can continue our dialogue?

Thanks
    Originally posted by somethingcorporate
    Done - in a nutshell can anyone PM'ing me for cashback make sure they are PM's me a reference starting CB- (which I will have requested in my reply back to your first PM)

If your reference starts CM, this is for a referral you have made yourself using your own link (the last 4 digits of your CM code will have your member number)

Cashback payments start with CB-
    Commission (referral payments) start with CM-

So in a nutshell, someone used your link when you posted it, and that reference you gave me is for a payment for a referral you made, someone else will have a matching reference starting CB-, I suspect they posted just after you posted your link.

Hope that de-confuses things
    • somethingcorporate
    • By somethingcorporate 30th Jul 18, 5:10 PM
    • 8,896 Posts
    • 8,602 Thanks
    somethingcorporate
    Done - in a nutshell can anyone PM'ing me for cashback make sure they are PM's me a reference starting CB- (which I will have requested in my reply back to your first PM)

If your reference starts CM, this is for a referral you have made yourself using your own link (the last 4 digits of your CM code will have your member number)

Cashback payments start with CB-
    Commission (referral payments) start with CM-

So in a nutshell, someone used your link when you posted it, and that reference you gave me is for a payment for a referral you made, someone else will have a matching reference starting CB-, I suspect they posted just after you posted your link.

Hope that de-confuses things
    Originally posted by bxboards

That was useful thank you. I had problems with almost all of my referrals so had to discuss via live-chat with them a couple of times to get them all manually added. Kuflink were very helpful and accommodating so if something is missing for anyone just reach out.

Also to confirm Bxb paid his element of referral bonus as promised. Thanks!
    Thinking critically since 1996....
    • filidib
    • By filidib 3rd Aug 18, 2:35 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    filidib
    I signed up two weeks ago with LTM1988's referral link and today, just after my bonus was paid into my Kuflink account, he transferred me the extra 90. Very trustworthy and quick communication.
    • DragonQ
    • By DragonQ 6th Aug 18, 10:24 PM
    • 2,007 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    DragonQ
    I signed up with BxBoards.

This deal expires at the end of this month.

If anyone would like to sign-up with my link happy to share 80 of my referral bonus. Please PM if you do use it.

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/PZ-1318
    Originally posted by somethingcorporate
    Signed up via this link two weeks ago and received 80 from somethingcorporate today.

Thanks!
    • DragonQ
    • By DragonQ 8th Aug 18, 12:20 PM
    • 2,007 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    DragonQ
    If anyone wants to sign up using my link I'll offer 85 via PayPal: https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AG-1372

Steps

1) Sign up via my link.
    2) Deposit 500 into your wallet.
    3) Invest that 500 (I recommend the 1 year @ 3.99% auto-invest option).
    4) Wait 14 days and you'll receive 100 from Kuflink (they'll send you an email).
    5) Go to your Dashboard and look for a "Wallet Topup" transaction with a reference starting with "CB".
    6) PM me with the CB transaction reference and your PayPal address and I'll send you 85.
    • Steve99999
    • By Steve99999 8th Aug 18, 9:51 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Steve99999
    I signed up via bxboards link and received the 75 promptly after the cashback was paid. Communicative and trustworthy
    • winifer569
    • By winifer569 9th Aug 18, 8:18 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    winifer569
    Does anyone know if you go for one of the select-invest if the 14 days to get cashback paid is from the date you selected the investment or the date the investment is supposed to start?

i.e. Deal close for the investment is 03-09-2018. Would i get the cashback 14 days from today if i selected it or 14 days from when the deal closes?

Thanks
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 9th Aug 18, 8:23 AM
    • 1,487 Posts
    • 1,153 Thanks
    bxboards
    Does anyone know if you go for one of the select-invest if the 14 days to get cashback paid is from the date you selected the investment or the date the investment is supposed to start?

i.e. Deal close for the investment is 03-09-2018. Would i get the cashback 14 days from today if i selected it or 14 days from when the deal closes?

Thanks
    Originally posted by winifer569
    For auto-invest as this is an instant investment the 14 days starts then.

For self-select, the 14 days starts from the investment start date as you won't be invested until the loan actually draws down (deal close date + 14 days)
    • squiz18
    • By squiz18 9th Aug 18, 11:54 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    squiz18
    I also signed up via bxboards link and received the 75 straight away after the cashback was paid. Thanks for your offer, really appreciated
    • RacingDriver
    • By RacingDriver 11th Aug 18, 4:00 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    RacingDriver
    Just signed up via bxboards link - PM sent - thanks
    • NJA22
    • By NJA22 13th Aug 18, 5:14 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    NJA22
    Signed up via the link provided by bxboards and recieved the 75 very quickly. Replied to messages clear and in good time. Thanks
    • Careful_ly
    • By Careful_ly 13th Aug 18, 6:39 PM
    • 614 Posts
    • 437 Thanks
    Careful_ly
    Hey folks,

Happy to share any referral rewards I receive for those who use my link. Will transfer across 85 of my referral money as soon as it hits my account - Just PM me when you receive yours with the transaction ID from kuflink. Can transfer via paypal or bank transfer

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/MH-12B5

Happy investing!

Mike
    Originally posted by happy4mike
    I signed up using happy4mike's link and can confirm a very quick payment from him. Thanks
    • heydec
    • By heydec 13th Aug 18, 8:30 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    heydec
    Signed up via Trentenders a few weeks ago, just recieved my bonus today and he has paid the 85 same day.

Highly recommended if anyone is looking to do the same.
    • rwba13572
    • By rwba13572 14th Aug 18, 8:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rwba13572
    I also signed up via bxboards link and received the 75 straight away after the cashback was paid. Thanks for your offer, really appreciated
    • MikeMcColls
    • By MikeMcColls 15th Aug 18, 7:46 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    MikeMcColls
    I signed up using Trentenders link and recieved the 85 bonus within minutes of messaging.
    Would definitely recommended.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,775Posts Today

6,651Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin