Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    • 1,471Posts
    • 1,140Thanks
    bxboards
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer ends 30th July)
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer ends 30th July) 13th Mar 18 at 11:01 AM
    Kuflink (https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE) are offering 100 to new investors who come via my link. Also 100 to me, and I will pay you 75 of my referral fee by bank transfer or Paypal once it's been paid which is typically 14 to 21 days after your investment.

Please note it is not necessary to PM me asking if I am still running this offer - while this post is here, please go ahead, and PM me when you've signed up. Kuflink are running this offer until the end of July 2018.

'Were offering 100 cashback* when your friend invests a minimum of 500 via our platform. '

PM if you use my link https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE so I can keep track and pay part of my share when you sign up. In your message, can you also include your first and last name as this is useful if for some reason it doesn't track automatically.

Update: Before 13th April 2018, the minimum investment was 200, from 13th April onwards it's now 500 to quality for the 100 cashback, so I'm upgrading my topup from 50 to 75.
    Last edited by bxboards; 07-07-2018 at 6:01 AM. Reason: add note regarding first and last name
Page 6
    • JayDeeEl
    • By JayDeeEl 18th May 18, 10:28 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    JayDeeEl
    Signed up using bxboard's link.
    I PM'd you my details.
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 18th May 18, 12:01 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Markyboy112
    Hi Markyboy112 I have just signed up and invested using your link, thanks. Tried to send a pm, but can't see it in my outbox - hoping you received something?

Delta
    Originally posted by Delta_1984
    Cheers got your message will send the 80 as soon the bonus comes in.
    • chong168
    • By chong168 18th May 18, 4:08 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    chong168
    Cashback received from Kuflink and also 75 from Bxboards, thanks!
    Last edited by chong168; 18-05-2018 at 4:11 PM.
    • Gspree
    • By Gspree 19th May 18, 2:54 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Gspree
    Received my Lending Works referral bonus today - bxboards your inbox is full
    • Psyduck1980
    • By Psyduck1980 21st May 18, 10:34 AM
    • 56 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Psyduck1980
    100GBP referral received from Kuflink and the additional 75GBP paid by Bxboards almost immediately - thank you.

My referral code is https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/SP-1099

I am happy to pay an additional 80GBP to anyone who signs up using this code (assuming the incentive structure remains the same as it is currently), making 180GBP in total for an investment of just 500GBP.
    • tea and cake
    • By tea and cake 24th May 18, 10:18 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    tea and cake
    Payment received today from Kuflink.. informed bxboards of the reference number and they payed the 75.00 referal into my PayPal account straight away. just over two weeks from start to finish, very pleased.

Many thanks bxboards for the thread and link. recommended.
    • savvysaver70
    • By savvysaver70 24th May 18, 1:07 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    savvysaver70
    Got paid by Kuflink today
    Hello everyone,

I received my cash back today from Kuflink. Please use my unique link invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AJ-77 and I'll be happy to share 75 from my share. Will make a prompt payment using Paypal. Please DM me as soon as you have invested.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 24th May 18, 2:19 PM
    • 33,329 Posts
    • 39,307 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Polite reminder that this is a thread for referral link only

Can we start a chat thread elsewhere , in the savings boards, for discussion

Thank you
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    Was still chat in this thread so all moved here

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5846991

Any further posts without referral links will be removed
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • thenewcomer
    • By thenewcomer 30th May 18, 1:45 AM
    • 95 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    thenewcomer
    https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/CY-10B1

Join Kuflink via my referral link and receive 80 quids of my share.
    Any questions, please drop me a message.
    Aim to retire by 45.
    • gingercordial
    • By gingercordial 1st Jun 18, 2:19 PM
    • 1,172 Posts
    • 1,216 Thanks
    gingercordial
    I've had my referral bonus from Kuflink today and immediately received the 75 share too from bxboards. Thank you so much!
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 4th Jun 18, 10:18 AM
    • 141 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    ozaz
    I signed up using thenewcomer's referral link. Thanks!

I'd be grateful if the next person could use my referral link
    https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/OM-11B0

I'm happy to transfer 80 of my cashback to you once I receive it from Kuflink. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Update - Money received from thenewcomer - many thanks
    Last edited by ozaz; 21-06-2018 at 8:53 PM.
    • mobrien18
    • By mobrien18 4th Jun 18, 2:51 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 52 Thanks
    mobrien18
    I signed up using thenewcomer's referral link. Thanks!

I'd be grateful if the next person could use my referral link
    https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/OM-11B0

I'm happy to transfer 80 of my cashback to you once I receive it from Kuflink. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Originally posted by ozaz
    Hello - I have signed up with your link. My user ID is MO-11B4

Let me know when you receive the 100 cashback.
    13/3/06 2 Savers Club = 2
    • Delta_1984
    • By Delta_1984 4th Jun 18, 10:11 PM
    • 122 Posts
    • 446 Thanks
    Delta_1984
    Signed up using Markyboy112s link. 2 weeks later and both referral bonus in my account and 80 transferred immediately from Markyboy112 - thanks again!
    • lotti_bosman
    • By lotti_bosman 5th Jun 18, 9:30 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lotti_bosman
    Got my 100 bonus from Kuflink. Many thanks to Wakeupalarm who paid his half of the referral very promptly as promised.
    • drob4
    • By drob4 6th Jun 18, 7:04 PM
    • 74 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    drob4
    Signed up using Markyboy112!!!8217;s link. 2 weeks later and both referral bonus in my account and 80 transferred immediately from Markyboy112 - thanks again!
    Originally posted by Delta_1984
    Markyboy112,

Your Private Messages are full. Received my 100 Kuflink bonus from using your sign-up link yesterday. Can you let me know when you'll be sending my 80?

Cheers,

Richard
    • jeeebus
    • By jeeebus 8th Jun 18, 9:45 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jeeebus
    Thanks
    I am happy to pay an additional 80GBP to anyone who signs up using this code (assuming the incentive structure remains the same as it is currently), making 180GBP in total for an investment of just 500GBP.
    Originally posted by Psyduck1980

I can confirm Psyduck 1980 is true to his word. 80 received this morning within minutes of confirming my reference number. Many thanks.

Unfortunately as I haven't posted much on here I cannot submit links but I'd like to pass on the generosity, so PM me if you'd like to receive 90 of my share.
    • Trentenders
    • By Trentenders 10th Jun 18, 5:10 PM
    • 1,158 Posts
    • 723 Thanks
    Trentenders
    I've signed up vie drob4.

I'm offering 85 of my sign-up bonus, so 185 for you and 15 for me, for signing up via my below link and investing 500.

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/BL-11E2

Payments can be made by bank transfer or Paypal immediately following confirmation of the referral bonus hitting my account (please PM me with details of how to pay you once you have received your bonus, along with your reference number so that I'll know who you are).
    • aftab2khan
    • By aftab2khan 11th Jun 18, 1:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    aftab2khan
    100 cashback received from Kuflink and also 75 from Bxboards within minutes of sending my details, thanks Bxboards!
    • FriendlyFoe
    • By FriendlyFoe 12th Jun 18, 10:59 AM
    • 93 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    FriendlyFoe
    I have used jnm21's referral. It didn't go perfectly on Kuflinks end however jnm21 was very accommodating and paid out 75 as promised, (plus honouring a bespoke payment request of mine too). Thanks jnm21!
    • Ashen
    • By Ashen 12th Jun 18, 11:54 AM
    • 485 Posts
    • 351 Thanks
    Ashen
    I'm happy to share 80 of the 100 referral bonus - making a total of 180 for investing at least 500. If you use my link, please PM me so I can keep track.

Referral link - https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/JD-E5C

"The Referee must invest a minimum of 500 for both to qualify for this scheme. There is no limit to the amount of money the Referee can invest. The referee will have a 24-hour limit starting from the moment they make their first 100 investment to invest an additional 400 or more. "
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,892Posts Today

6,351Users online

Martin's Twitter