Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    • 1,406Posts
    • 1,104Thanks
    bxboards
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me 13th Mar 18 at 11:01 AM
    Kufflink (https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE) are offering 100 to new investors who come via my link. Also 100 to me, and I will pay you 75 of my referral fee by bank transfer or Paypal once it's been paid which is typically 14 to 21 days after your investment.

'Were offering 100 cashback* when your friend invests a minimum of 500 via our platform. '

PM if you use my link https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE so I can keep track and pay part of my share when you sign up. In your message, can you also include your first and last name as this is useful if for some reason it doesn't track automatically.

Update: Before 13th April 2018, the minimum investment was 200, from 13th April onwards it's now 500 to quality for the 100 cashback, so I'm upgrading my topup from 50 to 75.
    Last edited by bxboards; 15-05-2018 at 12:53 PM. Reason: add note regarding first and last name
Page 6
    • JayDeeEl
    • By JayDeeEl 18th May 18, 10:28 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    JayDeeEl
    Signed up using bxboard's link.
    I PM'd you my details.
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 18th May 18, 12:01 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Markyboy112
    Hi Markyboy112 I have just signed up and invested using your link, thanks. Tried to send a pm, but can't see it in my outbox - hoping you received something?

Delta
    Originally posted by Delta_1984
    Cheers got your message will send the 80 as soon the bonus comes in.
    • chong168
    • By chong168 18th May 18, 4:08 PM
    • 75 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    chong168
    Cashback received from Kuflink and also 75 from Bxboards, thanks!
    Last edited by chong168; 18-05-2018 at 4:11 PM.
    • Gspree
    • By Gspree 19th May 18, 2:54 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Gspree
    Received my Lending Works referral bonus today - bxboards your inbox is full
    • Psyduck1980
    • By Psyduck1980 21st May 18, 10:34 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Psyduck1980
    100GBP referral received from Kuflink and the additional 75GBP paid by Bxboards almost immediately - thank you.

My referral code is https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/SP-1099

I am happy to pay an additional 80GBP to anyone who signs up using this code (assuming the incentive structure remains the same as it is currently), making 180GBP in total for an investment of just 500GBP.
    • tea and cake
    • By tea and cake 24th May 18, 10:18 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    tea and cake
    Payment received today from Kuflink.. informed bxboards of the reference number and they payed the 75.00 referal into my PayPal account straight away. just over two weeks from start to finish, very pleased.

Many thanks bxboards for the thread and link. recommended.
    • savvysaver70
    • By savvysaver70 24th May 18, 1:07 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    savvysaver70
    Got paid by Kuflink today
    Hello everyone,

I received my cash back today from Kuflink. Please use my unique link invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AJ-77 and I'll be happy to share 75 from my share. Will make a prompt payment using Paypal. Please DM me as soon as you have invested.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 24th May 18, 2:19 PM
    • 33,055 Posts
    • 38,625 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Polite reminder that this is a thread for referral link only

Can we start a chat thread elsewhere , in the savings boards, for discussion

Thank you
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    Was still chat in this thread so all moved here

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5846991

Any further posts without referral links will be removed
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

50Posts Today

3,327Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin