Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    • 1,471Posts
    • 1,140Thanks
    bxboards
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer ends 30th July)
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer ends 30th July) 13th Mar 18 at 11:01 AM
    Kuflink (https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE) are offering 100 to new investors who come via my link. Also 100 to me, and I will pay you 75 of my referral fee by bank transfer or Paypal once it's been paid which is typically 14 to 21 days after your investment.

Please note it is not necessary to PM me asking if I am still running this offer - while this post is here, please go ahead, and PM me when you've signed up. Kuflink are running this offer until the end of July 2018.

'Were offering 100 cashback* when your friend invests a minimum of 500 via our platform. '

PM if you use my link https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE so I can keep track and pay part of my share when you sign up. In your message, can you also include your first and last name as this is useful if for some reason it doesn't track automatically.

Update: Before 13th April 2018, the minimum investment was 200, from 13th April onwards it's now 500 to quality for the 100 cashback, so I'm upgrading my topup from 50 to 75.
    Last edited by bxboards; 07-07-2018 at 6:01 AM. Reason: add note regarding first and last name
Page 5
    • mickhau
    • By mickhau 14th May 18, 9:31 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mickhau
    HI. I have received the bonus, thanks for that. Not sure how you track your own bonus or how you get back in touch with me? ... I have the reference number and PayPal / Bank account but not sure I should post those on an open forum.
    Last edited by mickhau; 14-05-2018 at 9:55 AM. Reason: Add comment
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 14th May 18, 9:47 AM
    • 1,712 Posts
    • 4,313 Thanks
    Zanderman
    HI. I have received the bonus, thanks for that. Not sure how you track your own bonus or how you get back in touch with me? ...
    Originally posted by mickhau
    It's not clear who you're writing to!

But if you followed someone's link then you should get in touch with them direct by PM.
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 14th May 18, 10:01 AM
    • 1,712 Posts
    • 4,313 Thanks
    Zanderman
    HI. I have received the bonus, thanks for that. Not sure how you track your own bonus or how you get back in touch with me? ... I have the reference number and PayPal / Bank account but not sure I should post those on an open forum.
    Originally posted by mickhau
    In reply to your edited post - you need to contact the person whose link you used by PM (personal message) not on the open forum. Indeed it would have sensible to do that when you used the link (though as you only joined the forum today you obviously didn't!) but it's probably not a problem you didn't.

You can PM people by clicking on their username.
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 14th May 18, 10:23 AM
    • 1,471 Posts
    • 1,140 Thanks
    bxboards
    How long does it take once the 14 days are up to be credited the referal bonus? My 14 days were up over the weekend, didn't get anything but holding out hope for Monday.
    Originally posted by fun4everyone
    They are credited weekdays only, I find usually between about 10am and 11am. PM me the info when you get yours as I think you signed up via my link.
    • fun4everyone
    • By fun4everyone 14th May 18, 3:40 PM
    • 999 Posts
    • 1,532 Thanks
    fun4everyone
    They are credited weekdays only, I find usually between about 10am and 11am. PM me the info when you get yours as I think you signed up via my link.
    Originally posted by bxboards
    That's exactly what happened yeah. I got my bonus this morning and I used your link, pming now thanks.
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 14th May 18, 4:48 PM
    • 1,471 Posts
    • 1,140 Thanks
    bxboards
    That's exactly what happened yeah. I got my bonus this morning and I used your link, pming now thanks.
    Cheers, 75.00 sent to your Paypal as promised and it should be with you by the time you read this reply.

Thanks again for using my referral - I know you have a lot of choice of who to use in this thread, so your signup is really appreciated
    • fun4everyone
    • By fun4everyone 14th May 18, 4:51 PM
    • 999 Posts
    • 1,532 Thanks
    fun4everyone
    Received my 100 from kuflink today and my 75 from bxboards which he sent extremely promptly afterwards. Thanks to him and also to Alexland who posted about this offer elsewhere and led me here!

Can you just withdraw the 100 bonus on kuflink now?
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 14th May 18, 11:14 PM
    • 2,728 Posts
    • 2,064 Thanks
    Alexland
    Received my 100 from kuflink today and my 75 from bxboards which he sent extremely promptly afterwards. Thanks to him and also to Alexland who posted about this offer elsewhere and led me here!

Can you just withdraw the 100 bonus on kuflink now?
    I also just got my 100 and the 75 from bxboards - many thanks.

I just withdrew the 100 and am just keeping the 500 invested.

Alex.
    • buyhighselllow
    • By buyhighselllow 15th May 18, 11:22 AM
    • 103 Posts
    • 47 Thanks
    buyhighselllow
    me too..thanks bxboards, all profits going straight into my stock market investments.
    Over 2K made from bank switches and P2P incentives since 2016
    • ZEN1TH
    • By ZEN1TH 15th May 18, 11:35 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ZEN1TH
    me three... 75 received thanks bxboards. Very quick to reply also.
    • Shedman
    • By Shedman 15th May 18, 12:48 PM
    • 160 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    Shedman
    me too..thanks bxboards, all profits going straight into my stock market investments.
    Originally posted by buyhighselllow
    Sadly my 100 and 75 from Bxboards has gone straight into the garden..missus managed to spend around that at the Garden Centre yesterday : Thank goodness for referral bonuses.
    • TheRed
    • By TheRed 15th May 18, 8:10 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    TheRed
    Just signed up via BXBoards link.
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 16th May 18, 10:24 AM
    • 2,728 Posts
    • 2,064 Thanks
    Alexland
    100 bonus withdrawal back in my bank today. Just refered my wife and invested 500 again.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 16th May 18, 10:49 AM
    • 33,328 Posts
    • 39,307 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Polite reminder that this is a thread for referral link only

Can we start a chat thread elsewhere , in the savings boards, for discussion

Thank you
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • bhavikbuzz
    • By bhavikbuzz 16th May 18, 8:20 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    bhavikbuzz
    Kuflink 175 bonus
    Hi MoneySavers,

I am a member of mse since 2010. I joined kuflink to invest in p2p and the experience so far is great.

I would like to share my referral link

invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/BS-CFD

When you invest 500 with kuflink you will get a 100 bonus within 14-21 days.
    I will be giving back 75 from the 100 cashback I receive. Please pm me when you use my referral link.

I will send the money using bank transfer, PayPal or Amazon vouchers. Any questions please pm me.
    • gingercordial
    • By gingercordial 17th May 18, 10:00 PM
    • 1,172 Posts
    • 1,216 Thanks
    gingercordial
    Hi bxboards, I have just signed up using your link and I will PM you now. Thank you!
    • TheRed
    • By TheRed 17th May 18, 10:06 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    TheRed
    BXBoards.. struggling to PM you regarding the referral as your inbox is full.
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 17th May 18, 10:45 PM
    • 1,712 Posts
    • 4,313 Thanks
    Zanderman
    I signed up using jazzy404's referral link (from page 3 of this thread) a couple of weeks ago.

Got my 100 bonus from Kuflink this week soon followed (thank you!) by 75 from jazzy404
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 17th May 18, 10:48 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Markyboy112
    https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/MW-D48

Willing to offer 80 out of the 100 I receive from my link if anyone is interested

Making 180 for you 20
    For me
    • Delta_1984
    • By Delta_1984 18th May 18, 9:21 AM
    • 122 Posts
    • 446 Thanks
    Delta_1984
    https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/MW-D48

Willing to offer 80 out of the 100 I receive from my link if anyone is interested

Making 180 for you 20
    For me
    Originally posted by Markyboy112
    Hi Markyboy112 I have just signed up and invested using your link, thanks. Tried to send a pm, but can't see it in my outbox - hoping you received something?

Delta
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,862Posts Today

6,350Users online

Martin's Twitter