Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    • 1,488Posts
    • 1,154Thanks
    bxboards
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer extended)
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me (offer extended) 13th Mar 18 at 11:01 AM
    Kuflink (https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE) are offering 100 to new investors who come via my link. Also 100 to me, and I will pay you 75 of my referral fee by bank transfer or Paypal once it's been paid which is typically 14 to 21 days after your investment.

Please note it is not necessary to PM me asking if I am still running this offer - while this post is here, please go ahead, and PM me when you've signed up.

Update 1st August 2018 - Kuflink confirmed to me the scheme is still running and there is currently no end date

'Were offering 100 cashback* when your friend invests a minimum of 500 via our platform. '

PM if you use my link https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE so I can keep track and pay part of my share when you sign up. In your message, can you also include your first and last name as this is useful if for some reason it doesn't track automatically.

Update: Before 13th April 2018, the minimum investment was 200, from 13th April onwards it's now 500 to quality for the 100 cashback, so I'm upgrading my topup from 50 to 75.
    Last edited by bxboards; 01-08-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: add note regarding first and last name
Page 3
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 11th Apr 18, 6:33 AM
    • 1,488 Posts
    • 1,154 Thanks
    bxboards
    Ahhh, theres me thinking I was being clever and avoiding the small print and going for the better option - pitfalls of learning the way a different platform operates I guess (relatively newish to P2P and only really experienced Ratesetter and Assetz Capital to date).

Looks like i can pull the money from those two - I will go stick it into autoinvest then and hope the 3% doesnt trump the referral incentive.
    Originally posted by Snow Dog
    I think you used my link? I think you will be OK if you stick to self select as both are very close to drawdown, and I think look like they could close today or tomorrow.

PS: Kuflink are going to be pulling this offer soon - the upcoming referral scheme is still very generous but it'll need a 500.00 investment to quality not 200.00 shortly so if anyone is wavering on this, not much more time to invest under the 200.00 scheme as this current offer ends on the 12th according to the T&C in the link and from the 13th the minimum investment to quality will be 500.00, not 200..
    • ZenUK
    • By ZenUK 12th Apr 18, 2:48 AM
    • 285 Posts
    • 721 Thanks
    ZenUK
    Kuflink - 175 Cashback
    Like previous posts, Kuflink will give you 100 cashback when you open an account and invest a minimum 500 in one of their P2P lending accounts.

The minimum investment to qualify for the cashback is 500.

I will also receive 100 if you use my link to invest, but I will give 75 from my share back to you as soon as I receive it. So you will receive a total of 175 cashback!

Private message me if you do use my link so I can keep track.

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/MM-DE1

Thanks!
    Last edited by ZenUK; 01-05-2018 at 2:44 PM.
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 12th Apr 18, 10:15 AM
    • 1,488 Posts
    • 1,154 Thanks
    bxboards
    I'm not too sure - the earliest draw down of the 2 is 27/04/2018 - I would recommend going for auto-invest if you can't/won't invest 500. Kuflink have been asked the will reserve suffice twice with no reply on P2PIF & another member has emailed them it too.
    Originally posted by jnm21
    Thanks - my referral counter went up by +1 after you PM'd me about using my link, so hopefully it all went well and I'll be sending you another 50.00 in about 2 weeks
    • thenewcomer
    • By thenewcomer 12th Apr 18, 11:37 AM
    • 98 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    thenewcomer
    hello there, i am looking to invest with kuflink. anyone still offer 75 quids of their 100 quids bonus?
    Aim to retire by 45.
    • pmjenkins
    • By pmjenkins 12th Apr 18, 5:25 PM
    • 103 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    pmjenkins
    hello there, i am looking to invest with kuflink. anyone still offer 75 quids of their 100 quids bonus?
    Originally posted by thenewcomer
    OK - I'll do it.
    • prama
    • By prama 12th Apr 18, 7:39 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    prama
    hello there, i am looking to invest with kuflink. anyone still offer 75 quids of their 100 quids bonus? It is for two people to invest.
    • pmjenkins
    • By pmjenkins 12th Apr 18, 7:44 PM
    • 103 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    pmjenkins
    hello there, i am looking to invest with kuflink. anyone still offer 75 quids of their 100 quids bonus? It is for two people to invest.
    Originally posted by prama
    I've PM'd you.
    • Ge0rge
    • By Ge0rge 14th Apr 18, 6:32 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ge0rge
    Hi all,

Is anybody offering 75 from their bonus? I'm about to invest with Kuflink. Please PM me if that's ok with you.

Thanks!
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 14th Apr 18, 6:42 PM
    • 661 Posts
    • 172 Thanks
    jnm21
    Hi all,

Is anybody offering 75 from their bonus? I'm about to invest with Kuflink. Please PM me if that's ok with you.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Ge0rge
    I will - link above.

PM Sent. Don't forget to invest 500 now (still a great deal - potentially near 50% returns in 1 year).
    Last edited by jnm21; 14-04-2018 at 6:55 PM.
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 14th Apr 18, 7:24 PM
    • 661 Posts
    • 172 Thanks
    jnm21
    Now offering 75
    Kuflink have made some changes; I am still happy to share the bonus, but IMHO their offering is now weaker - please double check that you are aware of the changes - i.e. the move from skin to provision fund!

In light of the higher investment minimum; increased to 500, I will now offer a 75 share of the 100 Kuflink referral bonus. I think it is a great deal for both of us!

invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/JM-D16

Let me know your full name via PM if you do use my link; I can only see that I have a new registered user - all I see is:

Code:
    Emails Sent    Registered Users    Active Investors    Commission
    0              2                   2                   0.00
    You will be able to see a similar table on the refer a friend page if you sign up https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/account/refer-a-friend

In the PM let me know the date on which you did your first investment (note that reserving an investment does not start the clock - only when a reservation locks in) & I will set a reminder to check. FYI it seems to be that the 14 days starts from midnight at the end of the day you invest (again not including reservations) & they only pay out on week days (you will know when you get your 100 that mine has been paid - feel free to nudge me when you get paid).

I will contact Kuflink to confirm that the next user is you if you go ahead (I have referred a couple of friends).

I offer 75 via bank transfer (Faster Payments) or PAYM payment (both of which should be instant).

You can now refer friends as soon as you have invested your 500 I believe! So this no longer applies: Don't forget that your link won't work until 14 days is up - if you did use it before, I would argue the toss with them as they provided the link (they may have realised this & changed their T&Cs now).

Let me know if you have any queries.

EDIT: Just to add that while the increase in the minimum investment is annoying (now 500 where it was 200 for anyone who didn't know), we have to remember that the old offer was simply 'too good to last' & the new offer is excellent!

With my 75 & Kuflink's 100 plus up to 7.2% interest, you could choose a 9mth loan and get a return of around 50% per annum! Where cashback is generally non-taxable, for a highest rate tax payer, the net return could be equivalent to the return seen from a 75% interest rate (if such a thing existed - I doubt loan sharks pay tax)!
    Last edited by jnm21; 22-04-2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Update re referring straight after investing
    • Durban
    • By Durban 22nd Apr 18, 11:47 AM
    • 91 Posts
    • 250 Thanks
    Durban
    jnm21 - I have pm you
    Mortgage at highest start date - 25/9/2014 - 92000
    Mortgage now 13/4/2018 - 48,674
    MFD - October 2025 MF Goal Date 2021
    • drphila
    • By drphila 24th Apr 18, 1:21 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    drphila
    jnm21 - I have pm'd you
    • jazzy404
    • By jazzy404 25th Apr 18, 11:54 AM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 277 Thanks
    jazzy404
    75 of my share
    I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring to refer to Kuflink.

I signed up 2 weeks ago and received my referral bonus yesterday.

The offer is for you to sign up and invest 500, we both receive a 100 bonus. I will give you 75 of my bonus - so 175 total for you.

Please look at my history of reliable referrals and payments.

My link, should you choose to accept it is:

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/JS-EC6

Anyone who uses my link please PM me with your full name so I can match it against payments into my account.

• Durban
    • By Durban 26th Apr 18, 2:31 PM
    • 91 Posts
    • 250 Thanks
    Durban
    I will give you 75 of my referral bonus.

Kuflink will give you 100 cashback when you open an account and invest a minimum 500 in one of their P2P lending accounts.

I will receive 100 if you use my link to invest, but I will give 75 from my share back to you as soon as I receive it. So you will receive a total of 175 cashback.

I have been a long time member of MSE

Private message me if you do use my link so I can keep track.

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/WP-100F
    Mortgage at highest start date - 25/9/2014 - 92000
    Mortgage now 13/4/2018 - 48,674
    MFD - October 2025 MF Goal Date 2021
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 27th Apr 18, 2:57 PM
    • 1,771 Posts
    • 4,411 Thanks
    Zanderman
    jazzy404 - I've pm'd you.
    • Snow Dog
    • By Snow Dog 27th Apr 18, 8:37 PM
    • 583 Posts
    • 287 Thanks
    Snow Dog
    I think you used my link? I think you will be OK if you stick to self select as both are very close to drawdown, and I think look like they could close today or tomorrow.

PS: Kuflink are going to be pulling this offer soon - the upcoming referral scheme is still very generous but it'll need a 500.00 investment to quality not 200.00 shortly so if anyone is wavering on this, not much more time to invest under the 200.00 scheme as this current offer ends on the 12th according to the T&C in the link and from the 13th the minimum investment to quality will be 500.00, not 200..
    Originally posted by bxboards
    Used bxboards referral link (cheers ) - exactly on day 14 100 credited to my wallet and bxboards transferred a share of his referrer fee over to my bank as promised. Cool.

As for the 3% on autoselect - it was there for about a week and I was concerned whether the referral fee and the 3% would conflict as the t&c said one offer only was valid.

I did email Olivia at Kuflink but didnt get a reply, however the referral fees all happened so not complaining.
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 28th Apr 18, 1:49 PM
    • 3,025 Posts
    • 2,368 Thanks
    Alexland
    Just signed up using bxboard's link and sent a PM thanks.
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 28th Apr 18, 1:59 PM
    • 1,488 Posts
    • 1,154 Thanks
    bxboards
    Just signed up using bxboard's link and sent a PM thanks.
    Originally posted by Alexland
    Thank you, it looked like my number of users who signed up via my link increased by +1 today so that must be you

Thanks again for using my link
    • chong168
    • By chong168 3rd May 18, 2:38 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    chong168
    Just signed up using bxboard's link, and sent a PM.

Thanks!
    • MallyGirl
    • By MallyGirl 4th May 18, 9:47 AM
    • 2,882 Posts
    • 7,884 Thanks
    MallyGirl
    Throwing another hat into the ring

I will give you 75 of my referral bonus.

Kuflink will give you 100 cashback when you open an account and invest a minimum 500 in one of their P2P lending accounts.

I will receive 100 if you use my link to invest, but I will give 75 from my share back to you as soon as I receive it. So you will receive a total of 175 cashback.

Private message me if you do use my link so I can keep track and pass on the goodies.

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/RM-A8B
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

621Posts Today

6,571Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin