Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    • 1,365Posts
    • 1,069Thanks
    bxboards
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    Kuflink - 100 bonus for 500 deposit (P2P) + 75 topup from me 13th Mar 18 at 11:01 AM
    Kufflink (https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE) are offering 100 to new investors who come via my link. Also 100 to me, and I will pay you 75 of my referral fee by bank transfer or Paypal once it's been paid which is typically 14 to 21 days after your investment.

'Were offering 100 cashback* when your friend invests a minimum of 500 via our platform. '

PM if you use my link https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/AD-9BE so I can keep track and pay part of my share when you sign up.

Update: Before 13th April 2018, the minimum investment was 200, from 13th April onwards it's now 500 to quality for the 100 cashback, so I'm upgrading my topup from 50 to 75.
    Last edited by bxboards; 20-04-2018 at 8:52 AM.
Page 2
    • N1ckS
    • By N1ckS 4th Apr 18, 5:30 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    N1ckS

Join Kuflink, an award winning P2P platform and earn 100 cashback!* Use my unique code NS-CBD
    via https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/NS-CBD

You must invest a minimum of 200 to qualify for this scheme and will have a 24- hour limit starting from the moment you make your first 100 investment to invest an additional 100 or more.

Kuflink invest 20% into all of their loans. I think the key is to spread your investments into a number of loans to safeguard against defaults. I've invested my cashback into new loans to diversify and benefit from the excellent rates.
    Last edited by N1ckS; 04-04-2018 at 6:49 PM.
    • GPK10
    • By GPK10 5th Apr 18, 6:19 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    GPK10
    Many thanks to Wakeupalarm who paid his half of the referral as promised on the day it was received
    • shoom
    • By shoom 5th Apr 18, 2:17 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    shoom
    I have just been paid my 100 reward 2 weeks to day ! from Kuflink and 50 form bxboards

I'm now happy to offer you 50 if you use my referral code SJ-D76

or link

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/SJ-D76

payment to you via paypal or bank

100 each will be rewarded to both the Referrer and Referee. The Referee must invest a minimum of 200 for both to qualify for this scheme. There is no limit to the amount of money the Referee can invest. The referee will have a 24- hour limit starting from the moment they make their first 100 investment to invest an additional 100 or more.

So invest 200 and get 150 back in 2 weeks.

Right now they have a 7% select-invest which last 7 months.

PM me if you want to sign up and want a fast reply.
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 5th Apr 18, 2:34 PM
    • 1,365 Posts
    • 1,069 Thanks
    bxboards
    I have just been paid my 100 reward 2 weeks to day ! from Kuflink and 50 form bxboards
    Originally posted by shoom
    Thanks for mentioning me - I've also paid a couple of other people a few days back who signed up in this thread too.
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 6th Apr 18, 12:57 AM
    • 647 Posts
    • 166 Thanks
    jnm21
    Hi

I'm a long term member and I'm happy to offer 50 split of my referral bonus, just PM with your details if interested. Thanks.
    Originally posted by wakeupalarm
    I am happy to confirm that wakeupalarm has paid my 50 share of the referral. Thank you!

I am now able to refer others; if you want to use my link, invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/JM-D16, when I get the 100 in hand I will pay you 70 of my 100 (sorry, no 105 offer yet ) by bank transfer (Faster Payments) or PAYM.
    Last edited by jnm21; 06-04-2018 at 1:14 AM.
    • n743
    • By n743 7th Apr 18, 9:13 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    n743
    I have used wakeupalarm's referral and he paid promptly and as promised, as he did on another P2P referral for me a few months ago. Thank you again wakeupalarm.

However, on the off chance that anyone would care to spread the love, I will offer 50 split of my share via Paypal too :-) ... my link is the usual Kuflink URL as per above then ends /NT-D07 (I can't post proper links because I am a relative newbie. Duh.)
    • ironmongrrrl
    • By ironmongrrrl 8th Apr 18, 10:25 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ironmongrrrl
    Hi,

Happy to sort you 50 of the 100 I would receive for the referral, making it 150 for you, 50 for me. Simply PM me your paypal email address and let me know when you've used the link:

((the kuflink url)) /LI-EA1 (can't post links as I'm new!)
    • jim1999
    • By jim1999 8th Apr 18, 11:21 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    jim1999
    Received split from wakeupalarm as promised - thank you (your PM box is full at the moment).
    • morvin777
    • By morvin777 8th Apr 18, 3:36 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    morvin777
    Signed up using bxboard referral link. Please check your PM.
    Last edited by morvin777; 08-04-2018 at 7:41 PM.
    • Johnny Doe
    • By Johnny Doe 8th Apr 18, 10:13 PM
    • 241 Posts
    • 107 Thanks
    Johnny Doe
    Hi fellow MSE'ers,

OK so I've been a Kufflink member now for over the 14 day cooling off period so ready to refer someone. (I've not had a referral yet). I'll offer the usual 50 of my referral so 150 in total for 200 investment. All via paypal. Trustworthy long time MSE'er (see my profile)

I used peakowl for a referral who was simply awesome.. cheers!

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/SS-D5C
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 9th Apr 18, 6:10 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Markyboy112
    Hi I have just been informed that this referral deal now ends at 23:59 on 12/04/2018.

I am assuming you only need to have been signed up before then due to potential delays in depositing money into the account.

My offer of sharing half of my referral meaning 150 for you 50 for me still stands if you are interested via my link

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/MW-D48
    Last edited by Markyboy112; 09-04-2018 at 9:29 PM. Reason: typos
    • Snow Dog
    • By Snow Dog 10th Apr 18, 7:56 PM
    • 568 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    Snow Dog
    Here is a question, i have followed a link through and signed up, transferred money into the kuflink wallet and just about to invest in the autoinvest (noticed it also has 3% cashback), so I thought I would check all the t&c of the referral cashback offer and it stated that it isnt available in conjunction with any other offer and the last clicked offer will be the one applied - I dont want to drop a few hundred into the autoinvest, qualify for the 3% and not for the referral - does anybody know if doing this will invalidate the 100x2 referral.

cheers.
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 10th Apr 18, 8:09 PM
    • 647 Posts
    • 166 Thanks
    jnm21
    Hi I have just been informed that this referral deal now ends at 23:59 on 12/04/2018.

I am assuming you only need to have been signed up before then due to potential delays in depositing money into the account.

My offer of sharing half of my referral meaning 150 for you 50 for me still stands if you are interested via my link

https://invest.kuflink.co.uk/invite/MW-D48
    Originally posted by Markyboy112
    Had an email from them today - offer changes to a 500 minimum investment from Friday.
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 10th Apr 18, 8:13 PM
    • 647 Posts
    • 166 Thanks
    jnm21
    Here is a question, i have followed a link through and signed up, transferred money into the kuflink wallet and just about to invest in the autoinvest (noticed it also has 3% cashback), so I thought I would check all the t&c of the referral cashback offer and it stated that it isnt available in conjunction with any other offer and the last clicked offer will be the one applied - I dont want to drop a few hundred into the autoinvest, qualify for the 3% and not for the referral - does anybody know if doing this will invalidate the 100x2 referral.

cheers.
    Originally posted by Snow Dog
    Ask the person whose link you followed to check their registered users count to see if it has gone up.
    • morvin777
    • By morvin777 10th Apr 18, 8:25 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    morvin777
    Better off investing in a Select investment or IFISA. That is what I would do to avoid giving them any chance to decline the bonus.
    • Snow Dog
    • By Snow Dog 10th Apr 18, 8:36 PM
    • 568 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    Snow Dog
    Better off investing in a Select investment or IFISA. That is what I would do to avoid giving them any chance to decline the bonus.
    Originally posted by morvin777
    Hi, yes, I was kinda thinking along the same lines, however it looks like there are only 2 loans available for select investment at the moment and I was preferring the lower return safer option of autoselect as first toe dip on new (to me) platform.

Guess I might have to do as you suggest and plump for the select investments to the tune of 200 to guarantee the referral fee.
    • adam35
    • By adam35 10th Apr 18, 8:41 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    adam35
    Thanks to bxboards for the prompt payment after I used his referral link.
    • Snow Dog
    • By Snow Dog 10th Apr 18, 8:45 PM
    • 568 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    Snow Dog
    Ask the person whose link you followed to check their registered users count to see if it has gone up.
    Originally posted by jnm21
    Certainly an option but I figure they can withdraw at any point during the 14 day qualifying period (for example if the referee cashes investment money back in) so just checking registered users count wouldnt confirm if they would cancel referral fee once the 3% autoinvest cashback was applied.
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 10th Apr 18, 9:15 PM
    • 647 Posts
    • 166 Thanks
    jnm21
    Hi, yes, I was kinda thinking along the same lines, however it looks like there are only 2 loans available for select investment at the moment and I was preferring the lower return safer option of autoselect as first toe dip on new (to me) platform.

Guess I might have to do as you suggest and plump for the select investments to the tune of 200 to guarantee the referral fee.
    Originally posted by Snow Dog
    Both are reserve investments - you'd need to wait to see if that will qualify (won't go live by Thursday). May be best to look at another type (IFISA if you have no plans to use another, auto invest if not).
    • Snow Dog
    • By Snow Dog 10th Apr 18, 9:46 PM
    • 568 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    Snow Dog
    Both are reserve investments - you'd need to wait to see if that will qualify (won't go live by Thursday). May be best to look at another type (IFISA if you have no plans to use another, auto invest if not).
    Originally posted by jnm21
    Ahhh, theres me thinking I was being clever and avoiding the small print and going for the better option - pitfalls of learning the way a different platform operates I guess (relatively newish to P2P and only really experienced Ratesetter and Assetz Capital to date).

Looks like i can pull the money from those two - I will go stick it into autoinvest then and hope the 3% doesnt trump the referral incentive.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

805Posts Today

6,258Users online

Martin's Twitter