Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moonbot
    • By moonbot 13th Mar 18, 7:51 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    moonbot
    Wealthify bonus payment?
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:51 AM
    Wealthify bonus payment? 13th Mar 18 at 7:51 AM
    Hi
    I signed up >6months ago to the Wealthify S&SISA where you pay in =/over £400 and get £40 bonus.
    I know the bonus goes into your linked bank account not the ISA itself.
    My question is - Iíve not had my bonus. Has anyone else received theirs? Is there something I need to do to prompt this?!
    Many thanks!
Page 1
    • le loup
    • By le loup 13th Mar 18, 8:25 AM
    • 3,859 Posts
    • 3,861 Thanks
    le loup
    • 13th Mar 18, 8:25 AM
    • 13th Mar 18, 8:25 AM
    Possibly ask them?
    • moonbot
    • By moonbot 13th Mar 18, 8:35 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    moonbot
    • 13th Mar 18, 8:35 AM
    • 13th Mar 18, 8:35 AM
    Thanks, yes I plan to if no one here can help. I just know that with the MSE link for the bonus lots of people on here signed up to the same deal I did, so just wondered what their experience had been and whether bonuses have been paid/paid promptly for example.
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 13th Mar 18, 9:01 AM
    • 95,294 Posts
    • 62,888 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 13th Mar 18, 9:01 AM
    • 13th Mar 18, 9:01 AM
    I suspect most of the regulars avoid this sort of investment as its very basic and poor value for money. Its really aimed at people are more focused on the app software than they are their investments.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
    • pennystretcher
    • By pennystretcher 14th Apr 18, 7:40 AM
    • 398 Posts
    • 1,457 Thanks
    pennystretcher
    • 14th Apr 18, 7:40 AM
    • 14th Apr 18, 7:40 AM
    I signed up May 2017 to get £50 back on £500. Should be getting the money on my bank account any day now.. Anyone else had the cashback paid? I did get the email from them after funding the account saying that I qualified for cashback..
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 14th Apr 18, 9:58 AM
    • 3,326 Posts
    • 2,669 Thanks
    Alexland
    • 14th Apr 18, 9:58 AM
    • 14th Apr 18, 9:58 AM
    I suspect most of the regulars avoid this sort of investment as its very basic and poor value for money. Its really aimed at people are more focused on the app software than they are their investments.
    Originally posted by dunstonh
    However wealthy you are free money is worth the same as the hard earned stuff. The way I look at these signup bonuses is that they are worth double if invested for long enough which makes them even more attractive.

Alex
    • Lee131
    • By Lee131 30th Jun 18, 8:57 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Lee131
    • 30th Jun 18, 8:57 AM
    • 30th Jun 18, 8:57 AM
    Anyone else has this? No sign of mine?
    • cjv
    • By cjv 30th Jun 18, 8:10 PM
    • 278 Posts
    • 140 Thanks
    cjv
    • 30th Jun 18, 8:10 PM
    • 30th Jun 18, 8:10 PM
    Anyone else has this? No sign of mine?
    Originally posted by Lee131
    If you met all of the conditions and have not received your bonus, it's best to contact Wealthify directly and ask them.

I confirmed with them the day I made my account if I am eligible, as it was a limited offer to a certain amount of new accounts.

I am hoping my cashback will be paid at the start of August 6 months after my initial investment.
    • ChopperST
    • By ChopperST 3rd Aug 18, 1:15 PM
    • 1,132 Posts
    • 745 Thanks
    ChopperST
    • 3rd Aug 18, 1:15 PM
    • 3rd Aug 18, 1:15 PM
    For those currently waiting for their bonus Wealthify have told me on LC that the bonus will be paid into qualifying customers source bank account next week.
    • ChopperST
    • By ChopperST 10th Aug 18, 8:20 AM
    • 1,132 Posts
    • 745 Thanks
    ChopperST
    Anyone received anything yet? Feels like I'm been given the runaround by them ATM.
    • johnathan45
    • By johnathan45 10th Aug 18, 9:28 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    johnathan45
    I opened ( and qualified for the bonus) 6 months ago. I inquired them this week. They said they are collating all the bonuses and will be in the bank account next week. Have the LiveChat email as evidence.
    • DragonQ
    • By DragonQ 10th Aug 18, 10:50 AM
    • 2,019 Posts
    • 684 Thanks
    DragonQ
    Originally posted by dunstonh
    You get £40 for investing £400 for 6 months. That's a 20% annual return, sounds like pretty good value for money to me.

OP, I asked them the other day and they said the payment would be "in September", despite the 6 month mark being early August.
    • ChopperST
    • By ChopperST 10th Aug 18, 10:52 AM
    • 1,132 Posts
    • 745 Thanks
    ChopperST
    I got told first week in August and that date has slipped. Seems we are all being told different things...
    • cjv
    • By cjv 10th Aug 18, 11:55 PM
    • 278 Posts
    • 140 Thanks
    cjv
    This was my last response from them:

"Thank you for contacting us with your query. I can confirm your MSE payment will be issued to you bank account during the week commencing the 6th August."

I have no payment in my account yet, I will chase it up next week if it has not been credited.

Edit: Just checked my account and the £40 has been credited (5am Saturday)
    Last edited by cjv; 11-08-2018 at 5:01 AM. Reason: paid
    • Nullboris
    • By Nullboris 26th Aug 18, 12:02 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Nullboris
    What about if you have changed your bank account (via switching service) will this still get to your new bank account . No email from them about this.
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 27th Aug 18, 7:10 AM
    • 3,326 Posts
    • 2,669 Thanks
    Alexland
    What about if you have changed your bank account (via switching service) will this still get to your new bank account . No email from them about this.
    Originally posted by Nullboris
    If it does get sent to your old bank it should get forwarded but there's no harm asking them to send it to the right bank account?

Alex.
    • babyboos
    • By babyboos 2nd Sep 18, 12:24 AM
    • 36 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    babyboos
    I got mine fine in august and made 20% on my investment whats not to like
    • studentsaver_88
    • By studentsaver_88 2nd Sep 18, 1:41 AM
    • 62 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    studentsaver_88
    Yeah all good easy peasy. ����
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,177Posts Today

8,693Users online

Martin's Twitter