Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Thrawyn
    • By Thrawyn 12th Mar 18, 11:37 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Thrawyn
    Switching Again before bonus paid
    • 12th Mar 18, 11:37 AM
    Switching Again before bonus paid 12th Mar 18 at 11:37 AM
    Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere, but couldn't find my question anywhere on the forums.
    So I'm trying to get the switch Natwest bonus which was running until February (125 Switch incentive), and was hoping to switch again and end with Halifax.
    I believe I've met all the criteria for the Natwest switch, and the incentive will get paid no later than April. The Halifax switch however finishes on 19th March, so if I switch to Halifax before the 125 is paid into my account, would I still get this paid in into my account later even though it's longer with Natwest?

Thanks,
    David
Page 1
    • aparky85
    • By aparky85 12th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    aparky85
    • 12th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    • 12th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    No, as per the T's and Cs.

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere, but couldn't find my question anywhere on the forums.
    So I'm trying to get the switch Natwest bonus which was running until February (125 Switch incentive), and was hoping to switch again and end with Halifax.
    I believe I've met all the criteria for the Natwest switch, and the incentive will get paid no later than April. The Halifax switch however finishes on 19th March, so if I switch to Halifax before the 125 is paid into my account, would I still get this paid in into my account later even though it's longer with Natwest?

Thanks,
    David
    Originally posted by Thrawyn
    • BoGoF
    • By BoGoF 12th Mar 18, 12:16 PM
    • 3,138 Posts
    • 2,427 Thanks
    BoGoF
    • 12th Mar 18, 12:16 PM
    • 12th Mar 18, 12:16 PM
    See post 1255

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5772997&page=63#topofpage
    • JohnnyZee
    • By JohnnyZee 12th Mar 18, 12:28 PM
    • 36 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    JohnnyZee
    • 12th Mar 18, 12:28 PM
    • 12th Mar 18, 12:28 PM
    I am not sure this would work but you could try to initiate the Halifax switch by 11.59pm Mon 19 Mar (as per Halifax rule) but only complete the switch on 16 April (1st working day after 13 April). I remember you are given an option to choose your switch date. This way, you will be fulfilling both the Natwest and Halifax criteria. All the best.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,975Posts Today

5,951Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin