Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Beartricks
    • By Beartricks 12th Mar 18, 8:13 AM
    • 121Posts
    • 154Thanks
    Beartricks
    0 WOW
    Amazon Prime Comeback 10 problems.
    • 12th Mar 18, 8:13 AM
    0 WOW
    Amazon Prime Comeback 10 problems. 12th Mar 18 at 8:13 AM
    I saw a thread on this a few months ago, but I can't seem to find it now.

Basically I got a credit card sized voucher in the post a few months ago stating that I would receive 10 if I returned to prime via a certain link and stayed with it until 28/02. That date came and went and I haven't heard anything from them. Do I have to claim it or should I have received the voucher automatically?

Apologies if the original topic is easy to find. I'm on my phone and searching is a bit more difficult.
Page 1
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 13th Mar 18, 3:13 AM
    • 12,396 Posts
    • 11,626 Thanks
    jenniewb
    • 13th Mar 18, 3:13 AM
    • 13th Mar 18, 3:13 AM
    Do you still have the voucher? What does the small print state? If you don't have the voucher, try contacting whomever sent it to you, it's not a given they will know what you are talking about especially if it was Amazon and your calling a call center, but it could be worth a try?
    • agatham
    • By agatham 14th Mar 18, 9:30 AM
    • 29 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    agatham
    • 14th Mar 18, 9:30 AM
    • 14th Mar 18, 9:30 AM
    Try contacting the person who sent it via post. From the way you describe, I am sorry to say, it sounds like its a spam.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

421Posts Today

5,815Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin