Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Katloma
    • By Katloma 11th Mar 18, 10:40 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Katloma
    Work from home
    • 11th Mar 18, 10:40 PM
    Work from home 11th Mar 18 at 10:40 PM
    Hi
    Looking for a bit of advice if possible.
    Im a single parent in reciept of tax credits etc i work 16 hours in my mums pub. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and am finding it very hard to work. Obviously im still wanting to work but from home i dont want to sell makeup etc im just wondering if there are any legit jobs.
    Thanks for reading
Page 1
    • ssparks2003
    • By ssparks2003 12th Mar 18, 9:26 AM
    • 352 Posts
    • 465 Thanks
    ssparks2003
    • 12th Mar 18, 9:26 AM
    • 12th Mar 18, 9:26 AM
    There are many "legit" jobs that can be done from home that can be tailored to fit your condition. My wife has cfs and runs her own accountancy practice from home. Basically it comes down to the question; what can you do?
    • SensibleSarah
    • By SensibleSarah 12th Mar 18, 1:13 PM
    • 193 Posts
    • 258 Thanks
    SensibleSarah
    • 12th Mar 18, 1:13 PM
    • 12th Mar 18, 1:13 PM
    A friend of mine has CFS and can only manage a couple of hours work a day currently. She has set herself up as a freelance social media manager. She doesn't really have a background in this but has taken several (free) online courses to get herself up to speed and now helps several small businesses to run their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest accounts etc. It's not going to make her a millionaire but it brings in some money and fits around her condition and family life.
    • Katloma
    • By Katloma 12th Mar 18, 3:25 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Katloma
    • 12th Mar 18, 3:25 PM
    • 12th Mar 18, 3:25 PM
    Lots of thanks ssparks03 and sensiblesarah for your replies defo going to look into it now thanks again
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

176Posts Today

1,850Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin